ID Card

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Mos11
New Friend

ID Card

Post by Mos11 »

Hi, I've been seeing 11:11 frequently for about the last 2-3 years, off and on. My wife thinks I'm nuts. For me, it's clearly more than just coincidence. I had never heard of this 1111 phenomenon until I looked it up online today.

The most compelling experience I had was about two years ago, but I never noticed it until just today. I was going to check out a book from my school's library (I'm a professor at a for profit university). I handed my faculty ID card to the librarian who then scanned the bar code. My faculty ID number was supposed to come up, but instead the number was 1111. She tried again, and again. Still 1111. We didn't think anything of it at the time other than a glitch or maybe they had set that as a default of some sort, but it always struck me as odd. Later I realized that it couldn't be a default that they used for all faculty until they entered their real ID numbers either because then how would the card readers distinguish between faculty members? (we also swipe our cards for attendance every day. It was just me. Just my card and no other faculty member's cards were coded with 1111.

I'm not a stranger to being aware of another presence in my life. I used to call myself an atheist until about 8 years ago when I had a "white-light" spiritual experience. I was in a rehab facility for treatment of alcoholism. I had been ardently rejecting the notion of a spiritual solution, but someone told me to just pay attention to coincidences and have an open mind. These "coincidences" started popping up all over the place. One day, a man came to visit his ex-wife at the treatment center, and it turned out I knew him both personally and professional. He hadn't known I was there, and he was quite surprised. I was confronted with my confidentiality being broken, and I was extremely embarrassed. I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. But then, while backed into a corner, I was overcome by a warmth without heat, a glow without light, and a sensation that I was floating. By some power other than me, my hand stretched out to greet this person, and I was shrouded by this overwhelming feeling that everything was going to be OK. For the first time in my life, I was absolutely sure that there was something there that was taking care of me, watching out for me, loving me. I don't know if it's a god, an angel, or what, but I know it's there. I have never been interested in understanding what it is. It's always been enough for me just to know it's there. I've been sober without incident since that day, not a single desire to drink for 8 years. I still get choked up with tears of joy whenever I think about that experience.

So, I know something or someone is there. Now, it's clear to me that for the past several years, it has been sending me this 1111 signal. It hasn't happened very often lately, but like I said it comes in clusters. I'm so glad to have found that there are others out there who have experience with 1111 because if I'm not already nuts, it's driving me nuts.

Mos11
Theresa1111
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Theresa1111 »

Welcome Mos11,

You are not alone. You will find this a warm and welcoming place. Everyone is kind and so wise. I myself have been seeing prompts among other experiences for a long time now. One day I said, OK...I am google-ing this, that's it and here I am. Welcome and you will learn and grow here.

You had a wonderful experience, congratulations...and yes, everything will be okay for you.

Best wishes and glad you found this forum.

Theresa1111 :santa:
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mos,
My faculty ID number was supposed to come up, but instead the number was 1111. She tried again, and again. Still 1111. We didn't think anything of it at the time other than a glitch or maybe they had set that as a default of some sort, but it always struck me as odd. Later I realized that it couldn't be a default that they used for all faculty until they entered their real ID numbers either because then how would the card readers distinguish between faculty members? (we also swipe our cards for attendance every day. It was just me. Just my card and no other faculty member's cards were coded with 1111.
Welcome. And that was awesome. I posted on here a message that appeared on my phone, that came from nobody, because it was an error message.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... one#110073

If you have not already had a look in the first forum, the FAQs I suggest you do.
love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

Geoff....

Post by Theresa1111 »

Geoff, I looked at your post about the phone...wow, that is too cool. Amazing... :wink: You are awesome...

And yes, Mos read the forum Geoff suggests because it is a wealth of information...

Take care!
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Mos11 welcome to the site :hithere

that was quite an experience you had at the meeting, thank you for sharing.
He really is lending us His support, especially at such critical moments in our lives....always and in all ways :cheers: :happy

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mos,
I was very moved by your post. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and life changing experience with us. I have a feeling that you have been instrumental in helping others along the way who also struggle. :) bless you... that is bascially what it is all about, changing this world for the better one person at a time.
Welcome to the message board.
Love, Sandy
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

I enjoyed reading your story Mos.

Welcome to the board :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I opened two bank accounts last week, got my cards in post and both expirary dates are 11/11 and the sort code printed is 11011..... :D

Oh gosh i just checked the valid dates and they are 11 too, so they are valid from 11th to 11/11.... 8)

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mos,
Great story, welcome to our 11.11 group. Sarah, that was a great prompt as well. Our friends can get them in that's for sure.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda