The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm sending you a pm
lilly :lol: :lol:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

We used to put a hard book on a roller skate...sit on it and sail down steep hills like maniacs....I was a daredevil who turned into a whimp.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love lilly xxx
lilly

Post by lilly »

Did you get my friends request? :lol:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well NO! not yet! I'm still waiting to upload a photie from 3 days ago :lol:

Brakes on a bike that you KNOW didn't work, but you careered down the hill on it anyway.... Wheeeeeee! never mind if you fell head first in a bunch of stingynettles??
Scrumping in an orchard of beautifully ripe plums, no matter that a bull and a boar were in it! (My little sister was on the fence screaming: "he's coming fast at your left!!! Go go go go, run now!!!!" and I would walk it half the way pretending it was just okee dokee, with all my pockets full with plums!!!
I'd always run right at the end and lose half my bounty!! hehehe!
Yeyy! Got ya Lil!!! my family are the Creser's, case you wanna see my mom & dad, and sisters & brother?

PetXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
I remember a trail of us running through a paddock with a bull chasing after us....and other times a horse. Hiding under trees of all things with lightning striking during an afternoon storm....it would go all dark and menacing....we'd be all screaming...Lol
Kick the can...an empty boot polish tin filled with whatever....and chalk drawn on the ground, bit like hopscotch...... Crab apples nicked from a garden....Lol gave you a right stomach ache.....
My old great aunt had every type of berry imaginable growing......I can remember the gooseberries....and picking blackberries and raspberries...in her garden. The big ship sails through the alli alli o on the 19th of September....is that what you mean....
Love lilly xxx
reba
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by reba »

You all have got me thinking about my childhood. Picking blackberries. Playing in the pine thicket. Learning about the law of gravity when we moved from the flat lands of south Alabama to the hills of Birmingham. I.E. careening down a hill on my bicycle and sliding through gravel.

I've been thinking of my dad lately. When I was about 12 years old, my sister brought home a white duckling. They used to sell ducks and chicks at the pet store around Easter. I cried and pouted that my parents allowed her to keep it and I had no duck of my own. My dear dad went out and bought one for me. My sister named them Cheech and Chong. My dad built a pen at the edge of our property under a tree. Inside it, he dug a large hole and placed a metal wash tub inside. Our job was to clean it and put fresh water in it every day. After a year or so our dislike of this chore grew greater than our love for the ducks. There was a small farm next door and the owner agreed to take them because he had a large pond. To our dismay, the ducks kept coming back home to their little pen under the tree. So Dad gave them to a family about five miles away who lived by a lake. Several months passed. Dad removed the pen and cleaned up the area. One day we were all surprized to see two little ducks in the distance waddling toward their old home under the tree. It was the funniest sight. Daddy finally gave them to some folks who lived far out of town. We didn't see them again.

Love you guys!

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

You all have me thinking now :lol:

Reba, your duck story is bittersweet...I was happy while reading - then the thought of those precious babies waddling down the road brought a tear. I also had a duck, named him Sir Michael and we had a similiar problem with the cleaning and him needing more room. My dad found him when he was small. We had a lake near us so one day they took him down there to be with other ducks. I always hoped he was happy.

I used to skateboard.barefoot :shock: could not wear shoes while skateboarding. Always had skinned toes and bandages, but I was good :)
We had hills around us and I would get flying, it was so much fun!

Dodgeball, hop-scotch, jump rope-doubles even :lol: , what a great time.
It's funny, someone lost a purple rubber play ball in my front yard and I've left it out there for a week or more now thinking they would find it. Well yesterday as I came home, I picked up that ball and started playing with it against the garage door...it was so much fun and broke a sweat :lol:

Surfing was another passion - when I was younger :shock: couldn't do it now. Getting up at the crack of dawn, picking up friends, and heading to the beach. I can still remember a photo my mom took of me with my board, bikini on, as tan as you can get, long hair bleached from the sun. I thought I was soooo cool :lol: None of the above take place today; no bikini on, can't tan it's not good for you, do not own a board, and my hair is now shorter. That's what photos are for right ???

lilly and pet, you sound like you had the most fun. Never been chased by a bull or horse, I don't think I would have forgot that one :lol: I'd love to have a go at hopscotch with all of you...wouldn't that be a hoot :lol:

Love and hugs :loves
LilyJune
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Dear LilyJune,

What great memories to grow up near the sea! Your childhood was like a beach movie! Pet and Lilly's like an action adventure!

Love ya,
Reba
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Ladies,,,

Time for some relaxing Chai,,,,coffee's anyone???

I loved all your stories,,,,and they brought back alot of memories myself,,,

when we had our little lake made,,,,,my mom said,,,itwould be nice if you had some ducks,,,,a couple of yrs after she passed we had a pair fly in, they've been here every year,,,and now are raising young there in the spring....then they move on to bigger lakes...

whenever I see them,,,,I think of her and hope she knows she got her wish,,,we got the ducks...

raiding gardens when I was about 9,,,and a friend getting stuck in a drain pipe hiding....

my sister got chased by a bull as we were crossing a field and she lost her panties (we were in our bathing suits) that was really funny...

rollerboards weren't out in my youth,,,,but we did rollerskate and ice skate....

I tried rollerskating again,,,,oh,,,,maybe 25 yrs ago,,,,I got up and went down on my butt,,,,got up and went down on my knees....

so that was the end of that....any rolling I do now is only in a vehicle..
motorized,,,with a wheel....

oh and the other memory that came up was going blueberry picking with my grandfather out on the Winnipeg River,,,,,Ontario wild blueberries and huge and really good,,,,gramma made great blueberry pies...

love and blessings
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Dear PP,

I truly believe that God grants our requests when we ask with gratitude and no expectations. Like your mom said, "it would be nice if...". For some reason, maybe it's my age, menopause, I don't know, but I'm at a stage of reviewing. Reviewing my past. Especially my childhood past. That's why it was very nice to read about the early exploits of Petra, Lilly, LilyJune, and you. Makes me feel like I'm not alone.

Love you all!

Reba
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

Hello pp,

What heartfelt lovely memories. Don't you just feel as though you were right back there picking blueberries and taste the blueberry pie?

I've really missed out on these bull moments :lol: Is seems you all have been chased :shock:

I also just remember playing hide n'seek for hours with all the neighborhood kids. We'd find the best places to hide all around the neighbors houses. We'd play until the sun went down.

Reba you're not alone in remembering your childhood. It was such a peaceful, safe, fun time in life. Things were easy and simple. I know for me I cherish those memories and they do 'flood' in at times. Do you think as we become older we become more sentimental?

I mean...would any of us allow a bull to chase us now :shock: I'll take that Chai now please...with a biscotti.

Love you,
LilyJune
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm laughing......my Mum would say, be home before dark and don't get wet...... :shock: Can remember sheepishly coming in the door it would be almost dark of course....my shoes squelching from falling in the stream where we'd catch tadpoles and newts....and sometimes I'd be soaked through...Lol My dinner would be waiting....and I'd get that look from Mum.
When we moved over here I got a pony.....well....poor Mum's hair would stand on end....we had some funny times then...the pony would stick his head in the window and watch tv. I'd forever be in trouble for having my friends horses in the backyard running through the washing....the milkman getting chased out by my pony...oh dear...We'd go riding in the bush and I enjoyed those times immensely.
It's lovely to hear everyone's stories.
Love lilly xxx
DonSweet
Old Friend

Post by DonSweet »

Thought I'd pop in and say hi at another milestone.

This is post #2112 ... Lilly, your was #2111!

*smile*

Seems this thread has become the 11:11 water cooler!

Lilly ... my mom (mum to you!) only lives a couple miles from me and has a 14 1/2 hand quarterhorse named Tackleberry and keeps a donkey named Sweetie Pie for his company. It's been years since I rode him and miss that, but I visit often.

Your adventures sound like mine when I was 10 and 11 in Ohio living in the country among farms. We had a 1/3rd acre pond in the front yard.

For the heck of it, I've uploaded a couple of [very] short stories I wrote about 17-18 years ago that came out of that period of my life. It was 1966-1967.

http://www.voicenet.com/~sweet/pond.htm
http://www.voicenet.com/~sweet/dark.htm

You can see Tack at http://www.voicenet.com/~sweet/horse.htm

-- Don
Duality first, Oneness next. It is simply how our sacred journey is defined.
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

pp,

I just heard something about a large earthquake off Vancover...are you ok? I only heard that and nothing more...magnitude? They only said large.

Being in California where we're always waiting for'the big one'...well, please let us know your alright.

Love and hugs,
LilyJune
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

Dearest pp,

They just said it was 6.1 on Vancover Island....please let us know your alright when you can. That is a big jolt and right where you are. I'm praying you and everyone around you are safe and well.

Love,
LilyJune
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello all my dear ones,

Yes,,,we're perfectly fine,,,,,if there was a 6.1 here on the island,,,

I MISSED IT !!!!! didn't feel a thing,,,,,perhaps I'll hear about it today in town....

Yesterday there were 15 of us held within Divine Light as we joined in healing for 5 hrs.....maybe that's why we missed it....

actually, I was on a table getting an incredible healing when I heard someone talking about an energy portal,,,,and I called out,,,yes, it's today....and we all laughed....

You see,,,we are in a turbulent time of Mother Earth shifting,,,,but if we hold ourselves in the Light,,,,we will be protected....

(and if we 'go down' well,,,we just get to go home all the quicker),,,but I have a feeling,,,,all of us 'lightworkers' are here to do a specific job...
and part of it,,,,actually helps with the stabilization of the planet....so wherever you are.....HOLD THE LIGHT.....it will help....

I just got the 11:11 prompt. to me that's confirmation on what I just said....

thank you for caring and sending your love,,,,you probably unknowingly helped.....(I will try to find out where it happened though and let you know)

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Im in an 'off and running' mode again,,,
but I just wanted to comment....

dear Reba,,,,yes I think we do, probably several times during our lives, especially as we get older,,,that we review....
the important thing is not to sit in 'judgement' of what we did,,,or didn't do,,,,
sometimes when I remember the 'not so good things' I have learned how to look at them as 'what did I learn in that experience',,,,,and the good things I remember,,,,as gifts.....

for myself,,,,although I really enjoyed turning 50,,,just that number got me,,,,wow,,,I made half a century (there were times when I thought I'd never see it),,,,,so that in itself,,,caused a 'review',,,,and probably started me back towards the path,,,,,(I'm a slow learner though hee hee)

but I think it does help you to get more 'focused' on just what it is that you want to be doing,,,,,which should be,,,,your passion in life....
and living it to the fullest......we are incredibly blessed with this life here on earth.....it truly is,,,,what we make it...

ok,,,off the box,,,and I have to run now one minute and the door is opening and I better be out it....

OK Lily/June,,,,,one chai coming up.....

OH, Don,,,,,
Seems this thread has become the 11:11 water cooler!
nope,,,sorry,,,,this is the "not so secret international coffee house.....the water cooler is on another thread...

(just kidding there guy!!!)

love and blessings pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Dear PP,

Your post about "holding the light" was at 1:11. Funny, I have gone through review periods where I feel regret or guilt about this or that. But this period I'm in now is about looking way back to the innocent dream of my childhood. Because it feels just like that, a dream. A nice one.

Hold the light!

Love,
Reba
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

Oh pp...I have been away from my computer for hours and kept thinking good thoughts of you. I'm so happy you held on to the light :D

As I was driving I heard it was a 4.1 and in the sea off Vancover. Thank God you are all good! You are absolutely correct, Mother Earth is turbulent and changing with a large sweep.

Like I said, we always expect the 'big one' here,so when we get even a 4.1 we don't know if it's a prelude to the 'one'. We go about not thinking at all about them until we get a jolt then everyone says 'we've got to prepare'.

I was blessed to go to Thailand and stay a month after the earthquake and tsunami of 2005. It changed me forever and was the most memorable experience of my life. My friend and I went on our own and worked in the villages, camps, and the makeshift morque. Utter destruction everywhere. the spirit of the Thai people continued to amaze us in the face of losing everything. We had a jeep and would load it up with everything we could from survival items to toys. We'd drive through what was left of a town and hand everything out. The look on those kids faces - priceless. We'd also work in a makeshift center where others from around the world came together to help. Some would go out and clear, bebuild, cook, feed...monkeys were coming in an out sitting and watching us. Elephants were moving huge parts of boats clearing roads. Boats were up in the mountains...and all the while these amazing Thai people were gracious, smiling, taking care of each other...standing on the beach littered with debris looking at the calmest most beautiful green sea and shaking my head...I couldn't help but feel everything that happened just days prior. may that never happen again.

Wow did I go off track kind of? I guess talking about big earthquakes brought the memories.

Anyway, pp I'm very happy you are good and yes you are in the light.

Much love,
LilyJune
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
It was wonderful reading all those stories....Don ...I'd love to go horse riding.....I think living in such idealic (idylic) places helped us cope with a life of misery and fear at the hands of an out of control parent. Going back in my memories has helped me to release myself now...from things I couldn't remember...consciously, but held in every cell of my body. The most important thing is the wonderful joyous memories, we can keep those. I love my Mum very much and realize how she endured all that abuse to keep us all together as a family...The memories I have had are spontanious so it's not like I'm trying to retrieve or dwell on them.
LilyJune,
You have a heart of gold. To go and physically help those Thai people is a beautiful gesture.
pp,
I'm glad you didn't get shaken by that quake. Keep safe everyone.
Love lilly xxx
Last edited by lilly on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

lilly you are so sweet and gentle...I had such a pull to go and help. I had been to Thailand before and felt a connection. I really knew I had purpose in life while there. I felt alive, grounded, and such awakening and love. I felt like I could do anything and everything. I wish I could have stayed even longer.

Don, your lake experiences sound wonderful and what happiness! Do you have photos of the lake? So you've always been writing? You express yourself so vividly on paper.

pp, you have really been connected to me today. Starting with the earthquake. Then I received a dress pattern in the mail I ordered off Ebay, and it was from British Columbia. I didn't know that when I purchased the pattern. Tonight I was looking over new patterns for designing my Ebay site and the one I loved was a beautiful border of peacock feathers! Also, I meant to tell you earlier today that I have been to Victoria twice. I loved Busche (sp?) Gardens. I still have Canadian coins from 1968+-. I was also there about 10 years ago. So beautiful!

Take care everyone....much love and blessings,
LilyJune
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I'd give everyone a *hug*....you beautiful people.....I feel all emotional in a loving way....
I'm off to see to my grandchildren. We just ate dinner, washing up is calling.....they are both staying tonight.... :shock: Am I mad....Yes!!! Lol They are being very good, we're going out tomorrow....We went to the park earlier and two galah's were walking close to us....those two were laughing and giggling....We are going to watch The Secret Garden later on.
I treasure each one of you here and feel the strength of your Love and support. Goodnight and Godbless as my Gran used to say. Her name was Beatrice. :cheers: LUV2 :kiss: :loves
lilly xxx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Guys, have been having connection problems (with the computer I mean).
Reba, I loved your post about the ducks. Infact, I love everyone's experiences.
LilyJune, you sure were lucky to be able to help after the tsunami. I loved reading that...I bet you wanted to say more huh?
I'm going to read your lake tales after I finish off here Don, I'm intrigued, and I love reading about people's childhood experiences.

Hey Lilly, I loved The Secret Garden! It's a hot day today, so I'm staying up here...the pools get a bit crowded at this time of year.
Kid's are about to watch Nanny McPhee.
..."When you need me, but do not want me, I will stay; when you want me, but no longer need me, I will go! Sad really."
They love that quote.

Hello PP,
You see,,,we are in a turbulent time of Mother Earth shifting,,,,but if we hold ourselves in the Light,,,,we will be protected....
I've been reading a lot on that. You're right, if we go down, we'll just get to the Morontia Worlds that much quicker.
I was drawn to a couple of films these past 2 days and some of the scenes resonated very much. Just about everything Clint Eastwood says in Bridges over Madison and Apocalypto, when the nice Chief tells his son: "Do not be fearful, fear is like a disease..."

Tata for now Guys & Gals,

Pet XXXXXXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

Just popping into this busy thread to say hello!

See Pet, I come to this thread some times.

Love you guys!
Andy
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Aye AJ, I see you've classed it up a bit in here with the suit and tie! We're usually slouched about, feet on the table and all that? :lol:

:D
ॐ LOVE Petra