Akashic Construct and the green light

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Akashic Construct and the green light

Post by blue nova »

Good morning family,

I thought I would share an experience I had just a short time ago.

My daughter came to me the other night crying and distraught, she was was not feeling well at all. I spent a couple of hours consoling her, taking her temperature...getting the bucket put in place just in case :wink:
It was getting into the wee hours of the morning...I was exhausted then the thought suddenly popped into mind...bring her into the akashic construct....so I did. I closed my eyes and held her close.

I received that her illness was stemming from something she ate and that all would be ok. Then suddenly the green light appeared it started out as brilliant flashes...then it filled my vision. I laid there with my darlin' in my arms until the green light gently faded away...I then heard a sigh of relief from her and she then fell fast asleep.

I then heard "All is well Love..."

:loves

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Love it!

Thanks Anne for sharing,love your experiences!

Happy your daughter is feeling well. *hugs*

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Anne,
How did I miss this......such a special and direct healing.....makes us realize that they are definitely there helping us we just need to connect to them. Thankyou for sharing this and I'm glad you're daughter is well again.
Love lilly xxxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Wow what an amazing experience Anne! Thank you for sharing it :D

Love,

Ikki
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Anne,

Awesome.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Anne,
I missed this too... sorry sis.
I then heard "All is well Love..."
Oh I love that! ... Just beautiful! :happy
Hugs for you and the "little darlin!" :love
Sandy
Maria L
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maria L »

Dear Anne,
Thanks for sharing.

"All is well"
:happy
THAT must have been a wonderful moment for you.

Love,
Maria
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Anne,
Wow! Wonderful. Just the other day Aleah told me that the reason my hands get so hot during a healing is because I put the healing in but don't take the sickness out. Huh! Who knew? She said, "I put the pink in and take the green out!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Hi,
Just the other day Aleah told me that the reason my hands get so hot during a healing is because I put the healing in but don't take the sickness out. Huh! Who knew? She said, "I put the pink in and take the green out!
Kim, Thank you for posting Aleah's comment on this matter. Pink and green. :colors:

I am learning healing too and always when in a meditative state, and guided by my spirit teacher (and my inner light). My spirit teacher does not say much about the healing technique as such, so I more or less follow my intuition. Which I guess steams from his "input" or my light inside (TA). Actually, I am not really sure who is in charge of my lessons, really, but I suspect that my spirit teacher and my TA work in a team to guide me. They seem to be able to communicate with each other - which surprised me at first...

I have understood that to balance the energy flow, we need to get rid of the bad energy. So I absorb that bad energy with my hands, like they were sponges that clean the person, and then I shake it off with flicking/lashing hand movements. I do this a couple of times and always with the intention to heal, to get rid of the bad energy, and then, after this is done, I project good, healing energy into the person that needs healing. When I do this, I understand myself as a channel, receiving the good and healing energy from "above", and then transmitting that same energy to the subject.

This is all new to me, so if anyone, (again) would like to comment on this method, please do. My spirit teacher have lived (at least one of his lifes) in Asia, so this method could possible have a cultural origin(?)…

Love and Light,
Maria
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Seeker13 wrote:Dear Anne,
Wow! Wonderful. Just the other day Aleah told me that the reason my hands get so hot during a healing is because I put the healing in but don't take the sickness out. Huh! Who knew? She said, "I put the pink in and take the green out!

Love,
Kim
Wow... 8)

:) Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Maria,
I've read about several different ways of channeling healing. Just as each spiritual path is individual, I believe so is the healing. If it feels right... then it is. When doing a hands on healing I'm simply a part of the flow of loving energy. It comes in through the top of my head as white light, flows into the person through my hands (as pink now), and comes out through my legs and soles of my feet (as green now), draining back into the white light, completing the circuit. Guides and celestials will often join me placing their hands on top of mine.

I used to image the poison that drained out, flowed deep into the Earth, but figured Urantia had enough healing of her own to attend to, and didn't need any more contamination from me.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Maria wrote:
So I absorb that bad energy with my hands, like they were sponges that clean the person, and then I shake it off with flicking/lashing hand movements. I do this a couple of times and always with the intention to heal, to get rid of the bad energy, and then, after this is done, I project good, healing energy into the person that needs healing.
I do that too Maria :D

I put my hands near them, intuition sets in, I get their needs and things go naturally from there. I believe it stems from the soul.

Kim wrote:
"I put the pink in and take the green out!
That's wonderful Kim :D She's a natural :wink:
I used to image the poison that drained out, flowed deep into the Earth, but figured Urantia had enough healing of her own to attend to, and didn't need any more contamination from me.
I thought that may have been happening with me when I was doing a lot of realeasing...of old baggage...so I made sure it was completely gone by the White Light from that moment on :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Anne!
How's your little one? All better now I hope.

We lost both Dave's parents and my Mom within two years of each other, all to cancer. I think they all knew she was special because they would all brighten and feel a little better when she came to see them.

Aleah was two when my mother-in-law was sick. Joan was a small person anyway, but when she got ill she went down to about eighty pounds I think. None of the tubes, pills, hospital beds in the livingroom, the smell of sickness, or how badly her Grandma looked phased her. She'd take her little book, crawl up beside Grandma and read her a book. I know this made Joan feel better than anything else. She had five grandchildren but had to have Aleah's picture on the table where she could see it.

Dear Maria,
It's wonderful that so many of us are tuning into our gifts! Even for many of us to accept the possibility is exciting!

Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Thanks girls!
It means a lot to me. Even if I believe that I do have the answers within, I have not learn to fully trust that, yet. It will come.

Seeker13 wrote: I used to image the poison that drained out, flowed deep into the Earth, but figured Urantia had enough healing of her own to attend to, and didn't need any more contamination from me.
Kim,

I realized when I was reading your post that contaminating Mother Earth is just what I do. :shock: Standing there, shaking my hands in the air like I was just drying them, getting rid of water droplets... How thoughtless of me... I have to work on this. Really. :oops:
Seeker13 wrote:She'd take her little book, crawl up beside Grandma and read her a book.

:happy awww! She is someting special!

Love and Light,
Maria