The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
It's lovely that Aleah is a singer....it will help with her breathing too.
I am pretty much aware when the influences are around to make me want to have something extra..... thinking of how happy I'll be when on the scale the following week and will have lost some more excess baggage. When you have a good think about how much you may be overweight and calculate how many tubs of butter that would amount to...well it's very sobering. It takes a lot of effort to carry it around. Lol
Love lilly xxxx :shock:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Lilly,

It sounds like you have such creative passion, so flow with it :wink: . Let us know when your standing up performing on your bass in a band.

:D Kim,

Well, I have these very thin small slivered bugs that look like a very thin splinter of wood and of that color. Another one looks like a ladybug but is yellow and brown and a little smaller than a ladybug. Finally, a fat looking mite type thats green like the leaves its eating :lol: :lol: . So, I did some reading and to keep it as chemical free as possible a soap solution seems to be the running theme. I did run into companion planting, but I think I'm all planted out :shock: . If the soap doesnt help, I will try some of your other suggestions. What are parasitic nematodes? This is the first veggie garden I've planted so I'm really a newbie :roll: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
I want to find a band who has a stand up bass player in it. I can't really play bass that well. Can only sing. It will happen. I'll put it out there right now.
Love lilly xxx
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Laura,
It helps to identify a bug by the effect it has on your plants. Are the leves yellowed, wilted, or stunted? Are there little spider webs on them?

The green bug sounds either like aphids, or maybe a cucumber beetle nymph. Aphids cluster, where there's one there's a hundred. They'll line up along the stem and suck the sap from a plants, the leaves will pucker and turn yellow. Insecticidal soap is suppose to work for both of them.

Parasitic nematodes are a helpful critter that will eat larve in the soil. If you see a lot of lady bug type beetles they may be feeding on the the infesting bugs. There is beetle as you described but not suppose to live beyond the Mississippi. Not sure about the small slivered bugs.

What ever you do, act quickly. Your lovely new garden is like a smorgasboard and word travels fast that in the insect world. Also, any sick or dying plants need to be removed and destroyed as they will ony attract more bugs!

As far as companion planting goes you don't really need a lot more planting space to throw in a few flowers and they're pretty to look at. Even encouraging plants like Queen Ann's lace, daisies and oh so many others around the perimiter can attract the right kinds of bugs. Well I could probably go on for hours but my badminton assembly skills are required.

Good luck!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Any idea what it is,when shrubs are turning orange? Have to cut alot of shrubs down,we see it spreading along the woods area....

Thanks
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:oops: Lilly,
I thought you wanted to play the bass, well there I go for thinkin :lol: :lol: . So, you are a singer. My daughter just began college and decided to major in music and her instrument is her voice. She has a beautiful voice but no confidence to go with it. My baby girl is really striking out in the world and may it bring her much joy and happiness. As for you Lilly may your voice be heard around the world.

:D Kim,
It appears mostly that their eating the leaves, but there's some yellowing or what appears to be green eaten but not all the way through on my squash. I took a look today and it appeared nothing was bugging them :lol: just a pun. I will try and save my plants from those little buggers. So far its not looking too bad, I'm going out to take a look at the plants here real soon, my sister was out there and washed the leaves of the soap spray I put on them last night :roll: . If there's bugs again is it okay to leave the soap on them all the time? Sure glad you know alot about gardens, thanks.

:D Hello Heather,
Sorry I cant help with your shrubs, as you can see I cant seem to figure out a garden :roll: , but I did want to tell you hello sweet girl.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hi Laura,I looked it up,its orange rust...I am hoping it doesn't effect people,but didn;t see anything along that while reading.

Orange rust is a type of plant fungus. :shock:

:) Heather xo
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning family,

I thought I sensed some bug talk going on :wink:

Shera wrote:
Orange rust is a type of plant fungus.

I think that some of my plants have this !! :( Although it could be wilt too.... :?

http://home.howstuffworks.com/guide-to- ... -pests.htm

Hugs everyone :D
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Good morning Anne,

Here is a pic of orange rust. :D

http://plant-disease.ippc.orst.edu/imag ... cordID=464
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

That looks like a good site Heather :D

:shock: Nope, it's not rust they have....I'll have to research farther :wink:

Thanks darlin' :D

Hi all :D :D

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Laura,
The insecticidal soap may damage the plants, it's pretty potent stuff, can be washed off up to a half hour after applying. Could use it up to three times on the same plant for successive infestations, but that's.

Your best offense, althought I realize this advice is totally too late, is cleaning everything up the year before, buying the best resistant cultivars(seeds or plant), keeping your garden clean, companion planting, and avoiding alopathic combinations.

Be careful when you water, it's best to do this early in the morning, if you do it late in the afternoon or at night the leaves don't have a chance to dry out. Also try to not work in the garden right after you water or it rains. Touching the wet leaves, or weeding, gives you a higher chance of spreading any deseases to healthy plants.

You know what I think really helps is to ask for protection and help from your celestial friends! I'm not kidding. I prayed for my flower gardens this spring, and they're going crazy! Remember if you don't ask!

Dear Heather,
Yuck!!! I couldn't find orange rust in my books. I would look for hours but Aleah is bugging me(Oh, no here we go again! Wasn't it rambling last year?) to watch a movie. I would ask a local nursery what they recommend. Especially with fungus' make sure you dispose properly of any infested/infected leaves or plants, bag or burn them.

Hi, Anne! :hithere

Love to all, :loves

Kim

Gees! Hope I didn't BUG you with all this advice! :albino:

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone,,,

I'm hoping everyone's getting through their bugg eee problems,,,but it's just a fact of nature,,,and the critters love to eat too,,,after all it is a survival thing,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's been very hard to sit down and write about our event up in the Temple area,,,,but it was very awesome,,,,and very special for us....we were a small group,,,but the dynamics were huge...

we arrived after a rather gruelling journey,,,we only got about 1 1/2 hrs of sleep,,,,had an hrs ride up to the ferry,,,a 2 hr ferry ride to the mainland,,,,then 'DRIVE',,,,I was so tired,,,that many many times I felt like I was going to just 'nod' off,,,,so we stopped,,,asked for help from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia and all the Angels we could muster to keep us safe,,,,and AWAKE,,,,,we got out of the vehicle,walked around took pictures,,,ate small snacks,,,drank alot of water,,,,so you know what else we had to stop for...

I could only drive for about 100 miles and we'd have to stop again...and this was all through,,,talking, singing, jumping around in our seats,,,dousing my face with a wet cloth.....

By the time we reached the Rockies and were going through Rogers Pass,,,we were stopping to take breathtaking shots of these glorious mountains.....going through the snow tunnels was a bit freaky,,,one moment you're in bright sunlight,,,,the next,,,it's pitch black except for this light at the end of the tunnel.....vision was hard to adjust even with the lights on in the tunnel....then poof we were out of it....but there was 5 or 6 of them,,,and one of them had no lights inside,,,,,that was the weirdest one....

from there it seemed like a hop, skip and a jump as we turned off the main Trans Canada Highway and headed up into the Blaeberry Valley,,,,another 40 km or so,,,,awesome scenery,,,along the Split Creek River,,,,we soon discovered why,,,6 bridges to cross...

I stopped on a really high one to take a picture and Caroline freaks,,,get off this bridge she panics....ok ok,,,click, click,,, then around a corner and there's a mtn that at the top has a sheer face and the rock is all layered,,,Caroline screeches,,,look, look,,,OMG,,,,there's an angel...so I stop....sure 'nuf,,,,the way the rock was bare was in the shape of an angel with wings spread out...click click... (now that I look at it on my camera though,,,it looks more like an owl in flight),,,but being there,,,it seemed like it was more than one angel....anyway...on we go...

deer on the road so we stop,,,and she comes walking up to the car.....like to say,,,,hmmmm what you guys doin here...

so we finally reach the camp site,,,,and we had never met any of these people,,,,although I had been talking with elaya over the past two years..

I spot her walking towards us shaking her head (she's tiny),,,saying I don't know,,,I was beginning to worry about you two....so we get hugs from everyone,,,and many welcomes and more hugs,,,then everyone started helping us set up.....fastest tent rising I've seen in a long time...

It was light till after 11 pm and we sat around the campfire talking,,,then realized we had an early day....so we all trotted off to our tents...

So finally,,,,Day 1 arrives,,,
we didn't start till about 10 am but only on this day...we had a welcoming ceremony,,,with sharing who we are....and how we came to be there ....this is where I got to share my Archangel Michael story (losing my ID and it being returned to me within 3 hrs) and it was 1 yr to the day........a Guided meditation....talking about our Eden Event (EE) opportunity,,,,how it touches the world,,and an Immortal Child Invocation....

Lunch every day was approx from 12- 1:30

the first afternoon and the next couple we met in Sanctuary Tent for 4 hrs, discussing 'ALOT'.....

Each day focused on one of our bodies,,,,
the first day was about the Physical....
the second was the Mental....
the third was the Emotional
and the fourth was the Spiritual Body....

so in our groups in the afternoon,,,,on each day,,,,there was alot of soul searching going on.....many emotions came up and were cleared....there were a couple of ladies who tried to keep it under wraps (embarrassment), but to no avail.....it came out anyway...and they learned that they were in company of one mind and heart and that we had all gone through it,,,,

it was really quite the experience....

We also talked about the Eden Event background,,,events with the NA Natives..... the 7 Gifts of Heaven for humanity....we discussed the Soul Rays (our personalities) there were alot of things in the 7's.... then we went down to the river and found two stones each,,,nice white mtn quartz, one stone to stay in the ceremony and the other we could take from the ceremony place home with us.....let me just say,,,they energized very nicely....

then in the evenings,,,after supper,,,,we gathered around the campfire and played music and told stories....

and pretty much we followed the same plan as far as ....Get up....go to the Sanctuary for 1/2 hr meditation,,,,then back to camp for breakfast,

then back to the Sanctuary for the next 4 hr session,,,,then break for supper,,,,then our final gathering around the camp fire...

we listened to the Grandmother Drum (it's a 7 ft wide drum) that travels the world,,,,drumming to the beat of Mother Earth....

so out comes out musical instruments,,,,ha ha ha,,,what fun...we had drums, gourds, caskanettes,,,tambourine, flutes, and lots of cameras,,,

we danced the dance of Oneness,,,,and even did the Hokey Pokey,,,but that's kind of an "IN JOKE" and really too hard to explain,,,,but we did get pictures.....just hilarious,,,

imagine 9 people standing in line while one is setting up a timer then she runs in line camera starts beeping and one leg up in the air....and as the camera flashes,,,we're falling all over the place....but we did finally get good at it...and got a good picture...

we drummed and kiyied and hooted and howled,,,,and danced all around this campfire,,,,so I thought,,,well,,,I'll be sedate (for once) :wink:
and I started doing the elder woman's dance,,,which is a very slow walk in time to the music,,,,I was making it a walking meditation,,,,,all of a sudden I noticed no one was around and I looked behind me and there was the line up all following drumming and chanting....it was priceless,,,we needed someone to take pictures of that,,,but I guess it was just one of those moments in time,,,,and we were all together...

it was soooooo cooool!!!!!!

there was an experience we all went through,,,which may be a bit hard to explain,,,but I'll give it a go....

Our event - up in the temple,,,was more than just a meditation group doing the World Intent meditation together.....before we went up there, Elaya had asked each of us to figure out what Soul Ray Colour we were, and as it turned out,,,,we had enough people to have at least one of each colour,,,and if we did we could create the Gate of Grace,,,,it's a portal for angelic beings to be able to enter....

By Thursday though,,,,,Elaya told us,,,that we were missing one colour....(the lady had changed her mind and didn't come...)

Oh,,,,my heart sank,,,,with a thunk!!!!! what???? I couldn't believe it...how could that have happened....I was sure,,,,so positive,,,,that we would be able to create this Gate of Grace, in fact I KNEW,,,that this was what was going to happen.....so when Elaya said,,,the purple ray didn't come,,,I for one was devastated....total disbelief and disappointment came over me.....

then Elaya said,,,but it's ok,,,,that Joe or GW (can't remember which one) had said,,,,that all we had to have was one person of one of the Soul Rays to be in formation and we would be connected to the Yellowstone formation.....well yes...that was good news,,,,but my heart was still in pain,,,I couldn't believe that what I had thought was going to happen wouldn't happen....

so as we were sitting in circle discussing our Soul Rays,,,one of the ladies said,,,,well I had difficulty in deciding whether I was a purple or a violet..

I looked at her and said,,,,you're our Purple.....we got out the sheets and started going over them....this lady started crying,,,,just sobbing,,,,and the story came out that when she was young and in a Catholic school, that the nuns had 'beat' her song and dance out of her....She wasn't good enough,,,she couldn't sing,,,she couldn't dance,,,,she wasn't allowed to be 'herself'.....

So when she had read the purple description,,,she denied herself again because of what she had gone through as a child...

(believe me,,,,we were all crying at this point).....so Elaya said well lets look at the complement and perhaps it will help,,,,,but it really didn't....so this lady said....I'll meditate and sleep on it tonight,,,and I'll know in the morning.... (the morning of the ceremony no less)...

well that was a hard night for me,,,as I realized that I had to 'let it go',,,
whatever would be,,,would be the right thing to happen,,,,whether she was the purple or not....so I prayed for the attachment to the desire, be lifted,,,,it was hard though....

the next morning when we went in circle,,,,she said,,,I have something to tell you (to all of us),,,and she explained what happened to her when she could finally look once again at her true self....she thanked us for releasing her from a lifetime of pain because of her childhood experience... and that she was indeed....our purple....I cried giving thanks silently.....that this miracle for her had happened.....

and what a test is was for me....

by Friday afternoon,,,,we started getting serious,,,,really contemplating,,,what we were there for,,,,what it meant to us,,,it was our quiet afternoon,,,,then after supper,,,,sharing any experiences we had,,,

I think it was this afternoon,,,or just after supper,,,we were standing by Ron's white ford truck and he says,,,,Do you ladies see Aura's ???? and gave us an exercise to do,,,buy holding up our hands to his white truck,,softening our eyes,,,,and WOW,,,we all saw a line of blue and white around our hands and fingers.....first me,,,then Caroline, then Sara, Joanne, Nance, Natalie,,,,on it went....and we thought,,,wow,,,how weird, :shock: ,since even Ron said,,,usually I see green,,,but today mines blue too....then we started laughing....after all,,,,it was our fourth day in the Blue Ray energy of Archangel Michael.....

we prepared quick foods for the next day,,,as we would have no time for leisurely breakfasts or lunches,,,,and really,,,none of wanted to eat anyway....we were getting pretty hyped,,,knowing that soon we would be in our formation,,,,opening a Gate of Grace.....nobody wanted to go to bed,,,and all of us had a hard time sleeping....

We were up early anyway,,,,to do a ritual cleansing,,,,this was a deeply moving spiritual experience for us all..... I had images of being absolved for generations upon generations,,,,,

everyone in Yellowstone who was part of the 444 had done their cleansing ritual before going to yellowstone,,,but we did it together the morning of Solstice...

the rest of the day was spent in quiet contemplation and meditation,,,,or just doing or being what we felt.....

then finally,,,evening was upon us....the Gate of Grace had been set up, and as we entered,,,Elaya,,,washed our feet with myrh and water and we walked barefoot to our places,,, each person a different colour soul ray, there were 7,,,and Elaya acting as the 'servant'.....then we began the ceremony,,,,,speaking together,,,,the World Intent,,,,followed by our own prayers and sitting in silence,,,just experiencing the energy....soft and quiet,,,,,,then explosive laughter as the Shekinah came in....we laughed for a good 15 minutes,,,,we couldn't stop,,,it was really funny....the joy just kept bubbling out,,,first one then another then all of us together,,,then we'd quiet,,,then someone else would start and it would go around and around....

we were in a small clearing in the forest....so no wind (there wasn't a wind anyway),,,but being in an enclosed space you don't feel it if there is one)....anyway,,,I silently asked Archangel Khamael to please show me a sign that she was there,,,,and a wind immediately blew up,,,,just like a whoosh,,,and was gone again.....ohhhh, ok,,,,thank you so much...

nobody wanted to leave that space.....so we didn't for quite awhile....then Nance got the camera's out (after we had closed the ceremony)....and we sat talking about it....

then finally,,,we had to leave,,,a drop of rain (which had held off during the ceremony) was felt,,,so we started picking up things and returned to the camp site.....then Ron Val and I decided to go back to the entrance and see if we could get any pictures of orbs,,,,or angels....and what we got on film was absolutely astounding....

I just got them downloaded onto my computer, but haven't had the time to sit and downsize them yet,,,,but one picture has so many orbs in it it just makes you gasp!!! so there everyone was taking pictures and comparing,,,,with alot of OMG's and look at this one,,,,it was too incredible....

So when I get to put them on as Avi's,,,I'll put in a short description of what they are,,,but only on this thread....

Bed time,,,came late,,,,we shared Chai together in the Dining tents (two put together),,,,and wrote in each others books, and went to bed....

then it started to rain.....poured.....came down in buckets.....but we didn't get wet....amazing.....

what did get wet though was the sanctuary tent,,,,we had tarps put up along two sides because it was so hot with the sun,,,and we left all our crystals and things we had brought to put on our altar cloth in there,,,it was all there from the a.m. of day one,,,and we thought we'd leave them there,,till we left....

we should have dismantled it after the ceremony,,,but we were too excited with all the orb and angel action....so all the pillows and blankets were rather wet....so we collected all our personal stuff,,and took the wet stuff back to the dining tent....then it was,,,,pack time....down tents, - in the rain - pack the vehicles....

many hugs and tears saying goodbye,,,,,really,,,,we all could have stayed there for a few more days,,,,,maybe even longer....but we had to....

While we were all there together,,,we were 10 in number....which brings us to the 1 (one) (rather appropriate),,,,then after the ceremony on Sat night...Natalie had to leave,,,,which brought is to 9 which represents completion....

As we left I said to Caroline,,,what time is it....she says,,,it's 9:19 a.m.
which becomes a 1 (one),,,,new beginning,,,,,,

we had 11:11 prompts while we were there,,,,and many others joined us too...it was really an awesome time....

well a good rest,,,and off we went,,,,the mtns were all clouded in,,,so no reason to stop for more pictures, except for one,,,,of a doe and a fawn, who danced their way down the road in front of us...so I stopped and took a picture,,,,and when we looked at it later,,,,,well lets just say,,,,the tree spirits were with us.....

as we left the Golden area there was a mtn with a big clear cut on it,,,and I said to C... look there's an M and funnier,,,there was an I just to the left of it.... so we got a last msg from Archangel Michael.... I M ............. I AM......

the journey home was alot quicker,,,,13 hrs not 18....and we got back to my home at 10 pm (another 1),,,

since that day though,,,we've been listening to the Eden Event Meditation, each day....and it's pretty amazing the vibration it puts you into....it's a pretty incredible way to start the day...

so now I'm thinking - what did I forget to write about.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, we had a mama bear and 2 cubs that kept leaving droppings on the road....and a grey wolf was spotted....they all kept their distance though,,but I did get some bear hair,,,that was stuck to a tree,,,when they lean up to it to scratch....and we took a little trip down the road to scout a part of the split creek for quartz rock,,,and brought home a few beautiful specimens from the temple area....

I think I'm going to place them at the 4 corners of my meditation room....

well dear ones,,,,I've just checked my notes,,,,and think I got all the main stuff for you....if things pop into memory,,,because none of us took any notes....we were too busy having fun...

I did just get an e-mail from GW though through Elaya,,,and his report on what happened in Yellowstone.... truly awesome that experience was...

but it is Friday night, and I just got the call that 'cards' is on....

so I must grab a bite to eat....and the next time I write I'll post GWs letter for you all to read....it truly is a wonderful thing to read....

much love to all of you....

many blessings

pp
xoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Much love to you too, PP
We have all been waiting to hear from you.
Many, many thanks for sharing your experiences with us. It sounds fantastic. Beutiful people and the breathtakingly beautiful Canadians Rockies. And what a lovely goobye from Archangel Michael: I AM :cheers: And the blowing wind from Archangel Khamael. :happy And lots of other angelic happenings. I am so happy for you!!! :D And you found your purple girl too... and she seemed to have found her self at the same time. What a true miracle. :D

Can't wait to see your pictures of the orbs...

Thanks again.
Love Maria
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hi PP,good to have you back.
:happy
Enjoyed your post, sounded like a awesome time.

Looking forward to seeing some of the pics.

Heather xo
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
That was so wonderful, reading about your amazing adventure and the whole experience would have been very powerful food for the soul. Can't wait to see some pics.
Love you very much
lilly xxxx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good morning Maria, Heather and Lilly,
I guess I'm going to have to spend some time with my camera program and enlarge some of the orbs,,

in the picture of this avi,,,there's an orb on the right hand side just off of my left shoulder,,,I'll blow it up today to see what it looks like...

glad you enjoyed my little excerpt....

talk a bit later..

love, pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

I almost forgot,,,,,but here's the report from Yellowstone...

love, pp
xoxo

WHAT HAPPENED ... YELLOWSTONE AND AROUND THE WORLD

Letters have poured in from around the world telling of the wonderful experiences shared by so many during The Gathering of One. Since the world reaction was recorded and discussed on Common Passion and the teleconference archived on their website [ www.commonpassion.org ] I've decided to devote most of this newsletter to what occurred at West Yellowstone. I encourage you to listen to the amazing stories that have been recorded for all to listen to:
call (641) 715-3429 ... then punch in the access code ... 545195# .... it's worth the time, believe me.

What I've decided to do is tell this story from my own experience so as not to diminish what others felt and saw. I will present the story in four parts:

(1) the days of preparation
(2) the Dance of Oneness
(3) the Mayan Fire Ceremony of Don Alejandro, and
(4) the Grand Formation

THE DAYS OF PREPARATION

What many noticed right away was the roller coaster effect of chaos and peace, separation and oneness, feeling lost and finding wholeness. Never have I seen an event sway between such extremes as we entered into the days of preparation. Several at the event asked me why this was happening. My response was that we needed to see the sunrise/sunset effect, the day/night polarities to show us starkly what we were about to step into. I told them that peace is NOT the absence of tension. In fact, in nature, tension is a sure sign that new forces are at play in the creative process. It's what happens before an electron jumps to a higher state of being. Carl Jung spoke of a similar phenomenon in psychology. For us to step into Oneness, we have to grasp the consequences of the polarities we have spent most of our lives dwelling in, in order to appreciate what we were about to evolve into. Throughout history, whenever a new paradigm or a renaissance has moved into birthing, a great wave of resistance from the old paradigm rises up to challenge it, to hold on to the old ways. Such was the case at Yellowstone. All present saw vividly the displays of polarity and separation before we stepped into Oneness, never to give it up.

In the previous appearances, the angels had said the following:

Bring forth 222 gathered masters at the Yellowstone with that which
we give you to do with others around the world and you will send forth
the first vibrations of Peace. Bring forth 444 gathered masters and that
which you will cause will be a noticeable change around the world.

Your kind desires peace in your world. Yet your kind has become lost in
the way in which peace is to come about. That which OUR KIND calls
the first vibrations of Peace will open the hearts and minds of your world
for peace.

I want to make note here that the angels are using a term that many may not relate to or understand -- the first vibrations of Peace. I also want you to note that the angels call each of us who dedicates our life to our spiritual path "masters". And they mean it. The English language suffers when it comes to clearly defining words like "love" or "peace" or "truth." What I personally feel they are trying to say to us on this notion of 'first vibrations' is that this is the first time that Peace is fully recognized as a divine condition embraced by more than one race of beings. We are talking about Peace that passes understanding. We are talking about Peace that unites not just humanity, but also angels and other worlds. The angelic message continues:

The first vibrations of peace will wash over the world IN QUIET. People
will hear the sounds of nature in ways they have long forgotten. Insects
in the fields can be heard. The songs of birds will fill the air. The people
of the world will know peace cannot be won. They will begin to remember
the greatest teaching of any prophet or holy man they follow is the way of
peace.

Peace is truly a way of being that is allowed by all and not made by a few.

Chief Bernard Red Cherries, of the Northern Cheyenne, had lost his daughter the day before he was to leave for the event to be with us. On her deathbed she asked him to bring his message to us, which he did. The burden of his loss shone on his face as he spoke to us of all that he had struggled through as a man and as a leader of his people. He recognized our efforts at trying to bring peace to the world, but he reminded us of what our forebears had done against peace, not only to his people but to a world needing to be in harmony with Mother Nature once again.

Don Alejandro spoke at the evening segment. This 80-year-old wonder of wisdom immediately showed us why he is revered among the Elders of the Americas and highly respected around the world. He spoke of the time when the world was one, and the legends of why we separated. He asked us to respect one another's cultures as we stand in the beauty of each culture. His speech riveted the audience with its rich symbols of nature and ancient tales of how the world came to be as it is. What hit me right away was his challenge to the modern world to respect and study the ways of the indigenous. If you want to know the ways of the Maya, he said, then come to the lands of the Mayans and sit with their Elders. As a stark example, he registered his displeasure with how the ancient Mayans had been painted by historians as people worshipping with human sacrifice. True, the glyphs depicting beheadings, blood letting, and bondage did portray sacrificial horror. But the glyphs were not historical as insinuated by archeologists and anthropologists; they were prophetic. The glyphs of the ancient Mayan culture were erected to warn the Mayan people of what was to come when the conquistadors would land. These were stone glyphs of the future, not the past. It was to prepare them for how their world be changed by 'modern' invaders, and then later how modern culture would in turn be changed by the wisdom of the indigenous. He asked the modern world to respect the ancient Mayan truths and prophecies, and not to fictionalize them. If it is truth you wish, then sit with the Elders and hear truth.

His statement reminded me of a passage from Western society's Book of Wisdom, which states, "If it is wisdom you desire, then visit the company of wise men." Don Alejandro stood before us as a great wise man, and we listened, hanging on his every word. The question-and-answer period was as intriguing as his speech. Someone asked about the date of 2012. Don Alejandro is respected as the greatest Mayan astrologer of his people. So it came as quite a surprise to hear him tell us that the date is not accurate. Going into great detail of how the jigsaw of the Gregorian calendar had been wrapped around the Mayan calendar to create this date, he stated that the date can not be determined with our calendar. Many of the 20 Mayan calendars that help make up the Long Calendar have been stolen or destroyed. So we can only approximate the time of the end of the Long Calendar. More questions took us late into the night. No one wanted to leave. Don Alejandro received several standing ovations throughout the event.

The next day, as I took in all that unraveled around me, I struggled with trusting in what was trying to unfold as opposed to trying to co-create what I hoped would unfold at the event. Oneness is fully immersed in trust. So when I heard that 30 people were no-shows, my heart sank. Here we had worked so hard to get the 444 people needed to fill the Grand Formation so that a global shift could be, would be initiated, only to find that we had fallen short. Frankly, I wanted to pack my bags and leave. So many folks had arrived at the event with nothing but trust. They had no place to board because all the hotels were booked. But they came anyway. Several from Europe showed up with no money for food or for lodging. The word spread for others to help these amazing folks. And before we knew it, spare beds and floor space was found. Then folks began to give Larry Contier meal tickets that they thought they would not need or could spare, so that others could eat. The food was great and plentiful--a modern version of the loaves and fishes. And before we knew it, we had spare food tickets for everyone there.

After spending time in meditation, confronting my own ego, I went before the event attendees the next day and asked how many came from adjoining states. Many hands went up. I encouraged them to get on their phones and convince 5 more people to show up so that the Grand Formation would be completed. A minor miracle unfolded as 17 people ended up overflowing the Grand Formation and filling the connecting world formation when Saturday arrived.

More good news unfolded as record numbers of people from around the world signed up via the Internet to join us from around the world on the solstice, representing every continent and subcontinent, even Antarctica. Indeed, out of the chaos a wonder of great proportion rose up as the world moved together.

Friday afternoon we stepped into the Dance of Oneness as our next step of preparation.

THE DANCE OF ONENESS

Unlike the previous two years of Eden Events, the angels gave the steps and the song for the Dance of Oneness. The Mamos of Colombia had been slated to attend, but at the last minute arrangements across borders fell through. They were to bring us the ancient secret of their Dance of Oneness. But since that now was not possible the angels gave us an alternative. Circles of people formed in the east and west with those circles encircled by four more oblong circles. After much effort in coordinating everyone, the 444 people finally were set and began to chant the words, "I am, you are, we are one", 72 times. On the word "one", everyone shifted position to the right or left, depending on what circle they stood in. The movement was hypnotic and soul stirring. At the end of the 72 chants each circle switched direction for 72 more chants. It reminded me of the sacred dances of Gurdjieff (a great Russian/Armenian mystic who died in 1949). To give you an idea of what the angels had given us, here is a You Tube version of one of the Gurdjieff sacred dances, called "The Four Prophets" that will give you an indication of feeling and movement of our circles. We held our hands together, asked by the angels never to break the circle of held hands during the two rounds of 72 chants.

youtube.com/watch?v=suLGJIkjAy4

Once the dance was complete, a stunning sense of peace and unity filled me. Never had I felt that with such a large group of people. We had been told that the dance was the opening of space and the clearing of vibrations for the Divine Feminine (Shekinah) and the Divine Masculine (Metatron) to come in the next day. I couldn't wait.

For others, the Great Blessing was the final stage of preparation on Friday evening. Michael the Archangel had designated seven people besides Joe to bring through this blessing from the forces of Heaven. Many felt so blessed they couldn't stand, the grace so overwhelmed them. As the evening drew to a close, I announced that Don Alejandro, Grand Elder of the Mayan People, would present the Mayan Fire Ceremony at sunrise to formally bless and purify the grounds of the Grand Formation.

THE MAYAN FIRE CEREMONY

Getting up at 4:44 in the morning, all I could do was groan, after the long day on Friday. But I wouldn't have missed this lifetime opportunity for all the buffalo in Yellowstone. As Don Alejandro and his wife Elizabeth donned their native headdresses, they explained to us the purpose of the fire ceremony. Care was taken as they laid out the wood and placed colored candles, herbs, copal incense balls, and flower petals as gifts to the Spirit of the Fire. Don Alejandro and Elizabeth told us that according to the Mayan calendar, this day was the Day of Reconciliation. How perfect, I said to myself. Most people think there is only one Mayan calendar, but in truth we found out from Don Alejandro that there are 20 different Mayan calendars. The Fire Ceremony was based on what is called "the Long Calendar." Don Alejandro instructed us that we must purify ourselves and the ground around the fire pit where the Grand Formation had been laid out. The chalked lines of the Shekinah and Metatron formations glistened in the light of the rising sun. The world formation, that would connect the Grand Formation with all the other formations around the world, surrounded the fire pit, which lay to the north in between the Shekinah and Metatron formations.

As the Fire Ceremony continued, Don Alejandro went through the 20 Mayan days that made up the Mayan calendar. With each day, he gave us a message that spoke to the truths of that day so that we could look into our hearts and prepare ourselves for self-reconciliation that we would later send out to the world. With the chanting of each day, gifts would be thrown into the fire. Some of us had brought prayers written on paper from people all over the U.S. and other parts of the world. Others had brought sacred herbs, others flowers, and still others candies and sweets as a sign of celebration to the Fire Spirit. At the end of the ceremony, Don Alejandro gave the fire to those of us attending. In giving the fire to the people, anyone could say, sing, pray or ask for anything they wished. We stood by as many expressed gratitude and hope for the peace that was to come to our world.

THE GRAND FORMATION

After dinner, Joe had a lot of information to share with us as to what we all would participate in. Michael had appeared to give final instructions. Joe stated that he would write up the visit and send it out later. So it was about 8pm when I trudged into the gathering field, reminding myself of what Michael had said if 444 people made up the Grand Formation:

I tell you truly, the excitement you are feeling will fill the hearts of
others. That which is to come will be as no other Eden Event.
Friendships will be made that will last a lifetime. Love will be found
by those who have found it not. Souls will reconnect with one another
in a powerful way because of the paths of truth that are open, which
have been denied by the darkness and by ignorance. When the Shekinah
and the Metatron join once more, the world cannot war against it.

How my soul yearned to know a world where war would be replaced by Oneness. I knew already that the rest of the world was moving into formations as well with such hope. As we reached the gathering field, clouds of mosquitoes moved upon us like kids in a candy store. Rather than set my mind to thoughts of peace, I watched 10 to 20 mosquitoes at a time trying to feast on each hand. After futile efforts at swatting them (so much for peace), I got out my vanilla extract natural insect repellent and doused myself all over to keep the little beasties from carrying me away. Clouds of insect repellent wafted over the crowd. What a combination, one cloud replacing another. After taking an hour to put everyone in place, Joe asked anyone who needed to use the porta-potties to do so now. He might as well have called the retreat of the Light Brigade.

As we waited for the formation to return to fullness, I took sacred corn meal that the Hopi had sent via Gayle Buchholtz. The Hopi spiritual leaders wanted us to know that they had begun their period of preparation for four days as well. They had spent that time nonstop in their sacred kivas (dwellings) dancing and praying for the people of the world to bring forth a change that would never be forgotten. As I sprinkled the sacred corn meal, I called their spirits in to stand beside me. It was time to begin.

To prepare the ground, Joe sprinkled a path of sand from the center of the Metatron formation to the center spot of the Grand Formation. From there, Robbie spread a path of sand to the center of the Shekinah formation. This was to signify the paths of truth that would lead to wisdom, which would allow us to call in the "first vibrations of Peace." Next, Joe sprinkled a path of sand between the middle of the Grand Formation north to the fire pit surrounded by the world formation, where Don Alejandro sat with Elizabeth and the other indigenous leaders. It was time to begin.

After chanting the seven names of God, and blessing ourselves, we then stooped to touch the earth and send the first vibrations of Peace from our hearts into the earth. Up to this point, I had not experienced the pronounced energy that I had the previous year at the Ohio Eden Event. Everything seemed uncharacteristically calm. But when we blessed the earth, I felt a wave of Divine Presence, like being washed by an invisible shower, move through me into the earth. I could not only feel it, I could see it as the wave penetrated the Earth to its core and then erupted in an explosion of light, with the light spreading outward to the surface of the Earth. What happened, I can only guess. But here is what the angels said would happen in the May 10th appearance, as described by Joe Crane:

The Shekinah (Divine Feminine in west part of the Grand Formation)
moved without moving in the direction of the tent (the holding place
of the Divine Masculine in the east). She was going from one place to
another place but not moving from where she was. The strangest thing
I have ever seen. The next thing to happen was her entering the tent,
(in the east) even though she was still above the altar (in the west).
There was a bright light in the tent, and then there was only the masters
standing in the formation. Their vibrations seemed to be going out to
everything. The ground was absorbing it, and even the very air was
holding the frequency coming from the masters. It didn't feel like
something profound happened in a powerful way. It was more like a
gentle breeze started in the center of each part of the formation, and it
went outwards.

I can verify this sense of a gentle breeze or this sense of calmness and peace -- so unlike past Eden Events. When I spoke with others, they, too commented on the quietness, the peacefulness in contrast of what normally has been a blast of energy. Some went so far as to say they thought nothing happened, that maybe we had failed. Quite to the contrary.

The thing I noticed was the way the masters looked. There was something very different about them. I think it was more about who they had become rather than any physical change that took place. The best thing I can come up with is they are just more of who they really are. It was like their inner light shone more brightly.

Gabriel
You see now that which the masters are becoming. Yet I tell you truly,
the world has begun to change in that which you have seen. Look out
into the world.

I have spoken to many who are now home after the event. And the greatest reaction I am hearing is that most everyone is sleeping like hibernating bears. Comments range from sleeping all day to sleeping 10 to 12 hours a night. And they don't know why. My personal opinion is that the shift has caused such a swift change in those at Yellowstone that the body now needs time to adjust. Sleep is one of the ways that the body adjusts. Today is the first day I haven't had to take three naps during the day. Whatever happened seems to be stabilizing.

I began to look outside the formation to see what Gabriel was talking about.
My sight was limited by the brightness of the light all around me and the formation.
As I peered past the light, I could see what looked like new grass on the field.
Not like someone just put down sod but little sprigs of a really beautiful color
of green coming up from the ground. The trees also held a new vibrant color to them;
and the vibrating air had a clearness and crispness to it I don't ever
remember seeing before. "Wow," was all I could say.

Gabriel
Wow indeed. As you can see, the world has started to change. And again,
truly, I say to you, it is not only the world that is changing. It is all of
those upon it.

As the gathering grew to an end, some of us were given stones that had been used to make up the Shekinah's altar, which held the receiving bowl. We were supposed to stand in a circle and use light sticks to read our new names hidden in scribble on the handmade stones. Those in the Metatron formation were given the stones used to create the floor in the tent. Everyone was quiet. Everything was peaceful. So much so that I wondered if anything had happened in the worldwide formations.

Over the next few days, I began to wonder if anything could be done with this Peace we had sent into the Earth. So I did two experiments. The first was in a healing session in which I pulled up the vibration and placed it into the client. I found the client's response much more pronounced than I am used to seeing in my work. I intend to keep using this technique and invite you to do so as well. My sense is that everyone I touch receives this vibration of Peace that the celestials, the other worlds, and humanity collaborated in co-creating. Try it yourself and see what you find. The second experiment I tried was to call forth this vibration into myself when I found myself empty, or irritated, or out of harmony. I've noticed an immediate response. What I felt and discovered at Yellowstone can be called in and re-enforced. It's there for the having.
When I arrived home and checked my e-mail, a flood of messages announced the excitement from the over 300 formations around the world. All the messages I received expressed excitement over the Oneness felt by all, the contentment that our planet was now moving to a new phase. How that plays out in the coming months remains to be seen. I can only tell you that the change I feel in myself must be an indicator of what I hope for the world. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to all.

from my heart to yours,
GW
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lynn,
Thank you so much for sharing. I for one wish that I could have been there with you. How wonderful to be a part of that! The imagery your words in sighted in me were very powerful. Our family went to the Colorado Rockies last year and were mesmerized the whole time.

It just flashed through my head to remind you, that often(at least for me) after a huge spiritual experience, that I will feel a sense of 'let down'. It's like my system has to readjust to all the new input or something. I'll equate it to being a solitary surfer on an isolated beach. After the ultimate euphoria of riding the Grand Daddy of all waves, knowing that this is the moment that your whole life has been leading up to, you arrive unceremoniously at the shore, look back and the sea is calm. You begin to question, "Did it really happen?" Your explanation to others really can't give the experience justice because it was for you alone. For others to truly understand, they have to find their own exact same wave, but maybe because of your sharing they will seek to find it more quickly. Soon afterward my new found truth, and resolve to that truth will be tested. I'll loose confidence for a time in myself as the new knowledge permeates and settles into my consciousness.

Maybe this isn't the way your mind operates, but I think I'm suppose to remind you of the possibility, so if it does you can keep it in perspective. Maybe it's a reminder to all of us as we all go through periodic periods of spiritual isolation. It's not placed there to make us loose confidence in ourselves, or our new found connection and understanding, even though it may not feel like it. I think it's a safeguard to give us time to contemplate, help us acclimate our consciousness to this truth... before we are able to move on to the next one.

Well, I'm off to check out some of the links you included. I'm so grateful and happy for you to be able to participate in the upliftment of our planet!

Love,
Kim

P.S. Jim says, "Hi."

reba
Family

Post by reba »

Dear PP,

So nice to have you back. What a glorious time you had! God has truly blessed you!

To Kim, you put into words how I have felt so many times. You look back and wonder was it a dream?

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Reba,
It's human nature to question anything that deviates from the 'norm'. It's our conditioning.

We readily accept any negativities, we or others, believe about us or our experiences, but makes it much harder to believe the fantastic, or wonderful, or exceptional! It comes down to whether or not we can trust our own senses.

There have been numerous amazing experiences when I've thought, "I am not anyone special. Why would this gift be given to me as opposed to someone more worthy?" I believe that one of the reasons forums like this one are created, is to bring us together and share experinces so that we realize that we are not alone, or unique, or anomalies.

Love,
Kim

reba
Family

Post by reba »

Kim,

I am so glad we can share our experiences here! Some of us are not in a setting where these wonderful events can be shared. So glad that we do!

PP,

I can feel the peace and love in your words!

Love,
Reba
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

WOW PP that was so beatiful to read, you weave the words so gently I could feel myself falling into meditation and sharing some emotions with you. Thank you for sharing such an amazing experience.....I loved each word.....I thought of you whilst in the Blue Montains as I listened to the wind go through the huge pine trees on the property we stayed at.

A gentle smile came across my face as I sat alone and you passed through my mind, it sounded like the trees were whispering......hence whispering pines.... :happy

Kim
I am so glad Aleah is better, there is a thread in the healing forum named Little Billy's Lungs, my Billy was very sick almost 2 years ago with Asthma, many people wrote great advice on the thread about Asthma in children. We almost lost him one day and I will never forget the sheer terror which ran through my body that day, the 11:11 family worked hard and finally he was well again.... Bless little Aleah.....

PP
With the photos they don't need to be put just on your avi they can be uploaded like the shark photo (remember that? :shaking2: ) Now Aqua Deb knows how to do it as always I am still not sure, I have some mental block or something. You could email some to me (I'm dying to see the Orbs) and I'll have a go. Oh Heather I think knows as well, at least you can do quotes I've given up LOL...it's all good...

Lots of love to all we are having our unit painted next week, I am a tad worried about living in a unit but it is 5 mins to the beach and cliff walks, guess it could be the thought of moving again now I know why my parents and grandparents lived in waggons...EASY!!!!

Love to all Gypsie :kiss:
Love is an action and not a word...
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Lily I forgot to say GO GIRL with the diet, is it in a book??

Lots of love Gypsie :o

HA it's 1:11 pm on my computer!!! Love that prompt
Love is an action and not a word...
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Dear Gypsie,

Five minutes to the beach sounds like heaven to me! I miss the sea air!

Love,
Reba
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim and everone,

[quoteIt just flashed through my head to remind you, that often(at least for me) after a huge spiritual experience, that I will feel a sense of 'let down'. It's like my system has to readjust to all the new input or something. [/quote]
Yes I do know what your talking about having experienced this in the past with other 'energetic' experiences...

I'll have to say though,,,that with this it's not a 'let down' feeling,,,more a one of peace and calm,,,,,(our experience was one of needing alot of sleep),,,,,,as you mentioned next with
After the ultimate euphoria of riding the Grand Daddy of all waves, knowing that this is the moment that your whole life has been leading up to, you arrive unceremoniously at the shore, look back and the sea is calm. You begin to question, "Did it really happen?"
after this experience and only a week has gone by,,,,but the 'vibration' is still here....the wave didn't back up into the sea of oneness and leave me wondering....it's more of a sustaining.....you know,,,like climbing that mtn, finally getting to the top,,,but instead of a steep side back down,,,there's a plateau,,,,and everything is new.....and I do mean everything...

as GW mentioned for those who might experience some downs,,,he said,,"
What I felt and discovered at Yellowstone can be called in and re-enforced. It's there for the having.
I have already found that by listening to the Eden Meditation at the beginning of each day,,,that it reinforces the vibration,,,and it stays....even to the point of 'vision shimmering',,,everything you look at has a noticeable vibration and you can 'see it'

I do thank you for the reminder though (just in case),,,and I'll know immediately what to do....

for me personally,,,,it was more than an experience,,,,it was a transformation....a transmutation even....

like taking a glass of water and adding a colour to it,,,,,you can't separate it after it's mixed.....so I feel quite stabilized,,,,,and looking forward to the next little drop to deepen the colour (the path).

No matter what 'level' we reach,,,,it is always sustainable,,,if we so choose,,,it's always our choice when we have a moment of forgetting that we no longer think or feel like we used to.....it's our choice to stay in the new or go back to the old....

I have seen people do it though,,,just lose touch with their experience,and fall back into alot of the same old 3D negativity and wondering what went wrong....it was nothing going wrong,,,it was a matter of choice....

so I really feel that it's quite a 'big' thing now,,,to be all the more conscious of 'how' we're feeling,,,,and to keep helping each other so that we can consciously 'choose' - just where we want to be...

I think that will help others to find their 'wave'...

I know,,,,that as long as we hold our trust and faith and love in Father Michael and Mother Spirit (Nebadonia) that our way will be guided,,,,is guided,,,,to whatever experience we each need at any given time to bring us closer to truly experiencing Them within ourselves....

The more we experience Them,,,the more we begin to Live - the lives we were truly meant to have on this earth....and it's all our choice...

Thank you dear Kim,,,, for your advice will help many....

and if I feel myself 'flattening out',,,,,I'll be pm'ing you immediately...

much love and blessings,
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation: