SOMETHING SOLVED.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

SOMETHING SOLVED.

Post by George »

SOMETHING SOLVED.

Back in 1997 I became friends with a Buddhist enlightened one called Peach Blossom. She told me about my only sister and my 5 brothers.

She "picked them all out of fresh air" as if they were standing there in front of her. "Peachy" was plain brilliant. The Midway Realm, however, was a void to her.

She could not find ANY of the 4 Midwayers I was regularly dealing with and healing people with. How many healings? IMO I used the Akashic Construct in its many evolving forms less than 200 times since 1972.

My friend, however, claimed it was at least more than 1000. How could she have been so accurate when describing my sibs, so in error with the healings? It bothered me for years until today.

This evening we heard from Dr. Mendoza, and since the tape has not yet been transcribed, I only vaguely grasp what he said, but he made it clear that there were MANY healings I don't even know about, because they were "soul-experienced" and Thought Adjuster instigated.

Thinking about this . . . Is it that the human decides to become a healer, and the Thought Adjuster decides to go ahead and do healings -- steal a march on the human mind -- while presuming it is all to be an eternal partnership, anyway?
Are we here looking at the lowly human making a decision, and the Thought Adjuster saying 'yessir, yessir?'

That is what Dr. Mendoza pointed out this evening. It's got me re-thinking all kinds of previously thought-to-be facts. It also explains the reports of folks waking up from a night of peaceful sleep, KNOWING they were somewhere, healing someone.

It boggles the mind. And perhaps intent IS all that counts.

George.

PS. If you want to read about Peach Blossom, PM me with your proper email address. Her story is good for a laugh. :)
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Thanks George for sharing that.

I never looked at it that way ither,a partnership with our TA...and we don't really need to be aware of it always happening. As long as the intent is there our TA is happy to oblige.(I had to type this out to help me to grasp it more ...hehehe) I got it correct? :D :afro:

:happy

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

That's how it appears to be, Heather.

The TA may well "measure" determination and consider known end results to wholeheartedly initiate the healings.

And soul-felt experience of same may well be valuable in the long run.

Perhaps it is also an indication of those who will not be carrying on with the healings and experience failures. I'm theorizing here, but there is an old saying: If you think you can do it you can. If you think you can't, you can't.

Hugs.....
me
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning George :D
If you think you can do it you can.
:cheers:
Are we here looking at the lowly human making a decision, and the Thought Adjuster saying 'yessir, yessir?'
I was really hoping that the human was taking orders from the T/A.... :wink: I just figured it knows best...

I'm glad you brought this subject up....it has been weighing on my mind for a while now. It almost seems as though we are leading double lives... :? Can hardly wrap my mind around it..

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Anne,

I'm still scratching my forehead. There WERE many healings over the years that I never recorded in my books, because I had trouble remembering most of the details -- just faces and maybe the organ that needed to be healed.

In some instances I was just there (not doing anything) seeing a Midwayer push his/her hands into a body, and making adjustments as they do with me.

Hugs......
me
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello George,

I know my intent is to receive but often I ask to heal and ask my higher self to assist me with the specific healing. So, eventhough I dont see these healings, if my intent is their the thought adjuster can utilize my intent to do the healing?

One time I sent a healing through my higher self to my brother's higher self and I saw him walking across my path in a grassy field. It lit in my mind like a picture and I knew the healing was being received.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Laura,

Apparently that's how it works. Some would not even be able to "emotionally" handle what they get to see, but the TA is not so squeemish.

Pao Mei (Peach blossom) saw 1000's of healings in 38 years, whereas I counted maybe 200 -- of course not including clinical work.

I knew 'lots of other healings' had happened, but I discounted those.

Intent IS what counts.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Intent IS what counts.
:cheers: I'll second that George.

I wonder if we sometimes perform healings during our 'nightly' travels and not realize it...???

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Anne,
I wonder if we sometimes perform healings during our 'nightly' travels and not realize it...???

That's where Pao Mei (Peach Blossom) and Dr. Mendoza concurred.

Hugs.....
me
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

That's where Pao Mei (Peach Blossom) and Dr. Mendoza concurred.
yay !!! :cheers:

I know one thing for sure, is that we will 'spread the light' to our bro's and sisters during our travels too :wink:

Lately, before I lay my head down to rest at night, I make my intentions known to our All Loving Parent...what I would like to accomplish during my sleep.

Memaw wrote:
One time I sent a healing through my higher self to my brother's higher self and I saw him walking across my path in a grassy field. It lit in my mind like a picture and I knew the healing was being received.
How wonderful Memaw :D

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

MeMaw writes:
Think of the possibility that you may still be too spooked to face the Celestial, and that -- at least for a time -- you are being used like that.

The universe does not ignore prayers - from anyone.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thank you George and Anne,

I know much healing has taken place in my own life and with others that I've prayed for but that was the I realized visually that something was taking place. By the way my brother has done some healing but we all know its totally up to him. Thanks for posting this so that I do realize my prayers are being answered in many different ways, its just not what I read about with other's that do healing.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

There is another factor to keep in mind -- the "stuff" you eat.

Hi acid food can switch one off.

I have diabetes, apparently had it since the mid eighties, and of late the minutest amount of medicine keeps me just fine, but it's acid based, like ALL "modern" meds.

I need more time to get down to Alpha and below since taking these teensy pills, and I now shudder at food that contains tomatoes.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D George,

Your stating that food with acid can cause us poor connection. So, I need to do my best to avoid my tomatoe :shock: I'm just now growing some and they were going to be so good. Since, were on the subject of foods does anyone know if there's a book thats been written with the help of celestials to avoid specific type foods to assist with communication. I know there's plenty of food books for healing this illness or that but I guess more specifically foods to avoid that may interfere with our connecting.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

deborah
New Friend

Post by deborah »

Deleted
Last edited by deborah on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi MeMawLaura and Deborah,

Some can hang from the rafters by their toe nails and still receive messages, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone.

I have decades of channeling in some form or other behind me -- coffee, cigarettes, all kinds of junkfood, all fine, but acid food can turn my switch.

Acid based medicines are probably the worst, and all modern medicines are acid based.

The other question one needs to ask: Are you an old hand at this channeling, or a beginner?

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
deborah
New Friend

Post by deborah »

deleted
Last edited by deborah on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Deborah,
As we are all so different in our lifestyles, is acidic foods a universal blocker?
Different in our metabolism, as well. Acidic food does negatively affect the important glands, but acid based meds are the worst offenders.

Beaver is the best educated in this arena. I'll PM her.

Hugs.....
me
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Okay George,

I get it I'm just looking in all the wrong places, I'm a beginner and as time goes I will know what causes interference. I have some ideas now but just cant seem to shake them totally just yet. I have made great strides and I will conquer them its just when I wont know :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hallo all you dear wonderful Friends and Siblings out there,

What an interesting thread of conversation is developing here. Dear George, I don't claim to be an expert on food, but the acid base in the body is very delicate, it turns very easily sour. Tomatoes can be a problem and so can rhubarb and strawberries. The nightshade variety like peppers, especially the unripe green ones and potatoes, are all acid forming foods. All meats turn very acidic and putrid in the system, so there is a wonderful reason to become a vegetarian.

For me the most simple solution has been to switch to food in it's natural state, as much as possible uncooked, since cooking food on high temperatures distroys all the enzymes, nature put in there to keep us healthy.

When you become more conscious of the food intake and really notice how you feel afterward, this is a sure indication which foods to avoid. It is a process of elimination.

My midwayer Buddy guides me to eat only fruits (apples and pears) and nuts at this time, no salads, although an occasional salad is ok. My energy has increased and my head is clearer. This way of eating is like a cleansing for the whole body, and an increase in wellbeing. Depression lifts because you will feel better in yourself due also to increased regularity.

The proper acid/alkalinity base is around 7.6 in the body. You can get litmus paper at a drugstore, place a small piece for a moment in your mouth, to wet with saliva, and you can read your own acid/alkalinity base, so you can adjust this your self. Too high or too low, you are inviting problems.

Lots to study and read up on. My mantra is that God helps those, that help themselves.
And oh, btw, when I was as very little, I 'knew' that I was going to be a healer. Me thinks that everyone is born with this capability, but some simply have not awakenend enough to their true inner selves.

With love and blessings to all from
the beaver
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Beaver,

Last year I began on my spiritual health, so this year is to work on my health and diet. I will take what you wrote and run with it, perhaps I can get back to the healthy person I once was.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Beaver, you only eat apples and pears... :)

I read it is this acid from foods that causes illnesses like cancer, there was some research done in India, they claim to have invented a drug that can cure cancer by simply making the body as alkaline as possible, apparently cancer cells die without acid. Ofcourse we can keep our bodies alkaline by eating our greens and not too many fatty foods, the biggest give away is having enlarged pores on your face...

Don't you think though that eating too much fruit can be bad for our stomachs, it's just i was consuming tons and tons of blueberries recently, and i noticed my stomach was getting hot and cold, the doc said my stomach was producing too much acid, i was thinking that perhaps the blueberries caused this.. not sure...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Dear Sarah and all interested others,

First of, the key to good health is moderation in everything.
Sometimes it is a fine line to know when to quit eating, when things taste good, but like your blueberries, too much of a good thing is not good either. The secret is to learn and listen to your body, how does it react, do you feel deeply satisfied or do you feel sluggish afterwards?

Right now, I am relying on my midwayer Buddy, who will advice me when asked. My mind is becoming much clearer, especially after supper, now I don't indulge in cooked food anymore. Food in the raw state has enzymes and vitamins which are easily accepted by the body for fuel to feed and regenerated our cells, which have an innate ability to replicate after themselves without being told. However, we, who live in our bodies, are responsible for what we put into our mouth. (Don't intend to lecture here, mind you). But on the whole, we can be rather thoughtless in our habits. It's the mindful eating with intent, and giving thanks for all the blessings received, which feeds our minds, bodies and spirit.

Approaching the halfway mark between seventy and eighty, has made me feel more thoughtful and responsible for my health and am truly happy that I embarked upon this lifestyle about four years ago.
It is never to late to shed habits which are not conducive to health later in life. I am looking for quality, not quantity of life.

With love and blessings to all,
the beaver
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Wow Beaver i never knew your age... you must have the body of a teenager, my mum is 60 and she is super fit, she is fitter than our teenage children, can run rings around them, she has always been active. I'm not too active and eat way too much chocolate... :cry: Infact i have just eaten a some chocolate, i'm listening to my body right now and my heart is beating faster after the sugar rush.

I wish i could eat raw foods, been trying for years, to no avail.... I wish i could hear my guide, but i have noticed that when i do go to the food cupboards to eat something fattening, the clocks diplay 11's way to often, like they are yelling at me to stop, so funny the other day i went on a chocolate shopping mission bought myself a bar, but when i got home it had dissapeared out of my bag, i threw a tantrum then blamed everyone :lol: ... so later that day i stopped by a shop and bought another bar of chocolate but when i got home my youngest daughter opened a door and acciendtly knocked it out of my hand and it landed in the bin... :lol: i then glanced at the time it was 1:11 on the microwave.

Sorry for my rambles.... but yes i 100% believe in what you say, that we should practice mindful eating, bless our food before preparing it, make an intention to God before eating it and then thank God afterwards... with a burp... :wink:

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blugrrl
New Friend

Strugglin' Vegitarian North of 49th

Post by blugrrl »

I had little respect for food until I had to grow or "kill my own" dinner!

Well, I came close. I ate it after someone else did the dirty deed.
That was hard enough but the gratitude and oneness felt with the animal was unique.

Hunger is a powerful motivator. Survival in the northern hemishpere would probably not have happened without meat? Is meat murder?

What view do midwayers or ?? hold?? Machiaventia?(sp)
Serious inquiry...