The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hello to everyone,was able to pop in once inawhile,there was a doozy of fires around here,far enough away from our home to be out of danger but wow ,comming home last night I seen how close it actually was when it started. We had high winds that day as well(60 to 90km/h) ,and that is what caused the fires to go out of control.

Two people lost their homes and of course the fire fighters risked their lives to save more. Water bombers dumped water on the homes as well.

I guess , away from here the fires are still somewhat burning but under control now. Phew!

Was able to stay with my mom for a few days and she took good care of us. :D

We were going out to buy some gifts for Fathers day and we seen the smoke...I was thinking to my self,why is someone burning on a windy day like this? Then thinking it had to be done deliberatly, friday the 13th..perhaps kiddies thinking it would be a good prank..all along the eastern shore of Nova Scotia there were 9 fires reported. Good thing they gained control of those quick.

Well all is good and happy to be home! *hugs*
:D
Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone, :hithere
PP, well it won't be long now before you and Caroline will be pulling out and heading for Golden. I just wanted to tell you again how happy I am that you have this opportunity to participate in this world helping event. My thoughts and prayers and love go with you both. George and I will be joining you in spirit at the designated time. Thank you for all the help you have provided to make it as easy as possible as we contemplate the correct times for our own time zones as well as the downloadable meditations. We're gonna miss you here while you're gone, but are looking forward to a first hand account of your beautiful experience. I can't thank you enough for the love and caring you spread all over this message board. {{{{PP}}}}

Hello Maria, I understand the way you feel because I have hurt people before myself through my words and actions. It leaves sort of a sick feeling deep inside doesn't it? But as the others have said we are all human and sometimes we react to situations and circumstances in a less than loving way. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are a beautiful lady. You have such a loving heart. :happy I am glad you are feeling a little better...
So good to hear that Sven and Ivan are back home! Soon it will be your turn! :wink:
George loves salted licorice too. There is a candy shop just up the street that we stopped at once and he went gaga when he saw they had salted licorice. Of course he had to buy some. And with great anticipation he gave me a piece of the cherished stuff! :shock: Wow! They aren't a kidding by calling it salted! I was "puckered up" for a week! :lol: Didn't take me long to warm up to the stuff though...I should get him some more this week. (It's his birthday)

Thank you Laura..I think you may very well have been right as to the source of the plastic... I am ashamed to say that I made some real chocolate chip cookies this week.. This time I froze a good portion of them so we (hopefully) won't over indulge in them again. I think you and your husband are on the right track and doing well. It takes time I think to change our years of behavior..but maybe it isn't so much about change huh, as learning to enjoy each moment and live our lives with loving, caring, understanding eyes... so often I find myself leaning on old behaviors that cause me nothing but pain...but when my eyes are tuned to the beauty around me..life flows with an almost magical feel and ease... sounds strange I know...Unfortunately there just aren't near as many of those "beauty moments" as I would like. :lol: hmmm maybe we should sing more, like Lilly...what do you think? It seemed to work for Julie Andrews in 'The Sound of Music!" ( WHIST I might feel better but I suspect that George wouldn't! :lol: )

Lilly, it sounds like Aiden is well on his way to recovery. Bless his little heart! I can just imagine all of you singing and banging away on your wonderful bowls and bells! Glad to hear you are feeling better too! How interesting that you saw you siamese cat on your curtain. Have you seen her before since she passed maybe once again at times of stress and worry?
Hey there Kim! Five pages of the secret thread! :shock: No wonder you need a nap! You are daring aren't you! :lol: We're in the seventies now (pages) I think.

Has anybody heard from Gypsie? She has been on my mind lately. So much is going on in her life right now with the move and new job. Hope all is well and we soon see her loving posts again on the board.
We Miss you gypsie!!!!! :kiss:
You too Petra..hurry back! :kiss:

Sending love and hugs to all of you...
good night :love
XXSandy
Last edited by Sandy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Heather!
Sorry to hear about the fires in your area! But glad to hear you and your family are safe and didn't take any chances and stayed with your Mom. That was smart thinking. So many people get hurt trying to save their homes in these situations. They are usually no match for the flames and the winds. I hope no one has been injured. :finger:
God bless those firefighters who risk their lives for us and our homes.

Love and {{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello all you loving family,

PP, I can feel your excitement and I wanted to thank you for the emails you sent me over the weekend. I actually picked up on a thing or two :lol: :lol: which helped me understand where I'm at with my spiritual growth. So, its time to do some inner house cleaning and begin to let go of that which stunts my growth.

I sure wish I would have been able to attend the Golden "Eden Event", but I will be there in spirit along side you sending Love to All. You crack me up with pulling each other up, it reminds me of me trying to get up off the floor or a waterbed :roll: I never really liked them even when I could get up from precarious situations.

Heather, I'm so glad that those fires are under control and your family is safe and sound.

I pray that your fire season have some much needed rain :wink: . I'm sure it was wonderful to visit with your mom, I sure miss mine she passed on about 3 yrs ago. My father has been gone for almost 10 yrs, so just have my immediate family, siblings and this wonderful family on the MB :kiss: .

Kim, I did the same thing after being off the thread for awhile and my head was swimming :roll . When I posted it took me quite a few days to catch up with what was going on with everyone. So, whats new with you?

Maria, glad your son and hubby made it home safe and sound and that you got some great candy and memories. I can hear the longing for Maurits, I can sure relate because my children and grandchildren are so far away. Well, we will have to keep visualizing you stepping on that plane and having the grandiest time with your family upon your arrival.

Now, I need to do the same for myself: I see us hugging, laughing, playing while I'm visiting them in Lousiana. We have a family get together and boil up some crawfish and as I leave I have both my grandson's with me to come and explore Oregon with their Memaw for the summer.
Sandy, your right we tend to see less beauty than we should. PP, sent something that shed some light for me that the more bright our light grows the more the dark is attracted to it, or something like that. It certainly would explain the bouncing back and forth, so now I have to review and learn the lesson being taught :wink: . I know that Our Father will always love me, its just sometimes I wished I could feel this in my physical or spiritual form. I've been trying to go back to when I was a child and remember the first time I asked for Our Father to save me, I'm in search of that feeling of bliss that I've not felt for many decades.

Eventhough the hubby and I were not seeing eye to eye :cyclopsani: we did have a wonderful 4 days together. Sometimes, its hard to just 'be' when we have so little time to discuss those future subjects that once again we dont see eye to eye on. Rob, my husband, is a very special man to put up with such an indecisive wife, as me. Of course, I'm a wonderful wife for accepting him with both the good and bad. So, that should make us even right :thumright:

Well to everyone else let me wish you a very blessed day and shine that big beatiful light of yours :sunny: :loves .

Well, I'm having a cup of joe with french vanilla in it and made a big beautiful German Chocolate cake can I get anything for you.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I'm up early....Laura, that chocolate cake sounds good....with some of Sandy's choc chip cookies.....oh, and a cup of ordinary tea....whatever that is these days.. what you are experiencing is very normal, it happens to me as well, some people never work on their baggage and stay stuck....we are doing something to help ourselves, which will ultimately help others.. that's the good part. Stay with it and the breakthroughs will come.....we're willing to look at our issues and face them.
pp is such an inspiration and helps us all to keep moving closer to knowing ourselves....I'll miss her too, Sandy, while she's away.
Heather, I'm glad you're safe from the fires and Godbless the ones who lost their homes....how awful.
I have been thinking about Gypsie.....she's probably flat out with work and moving....we all love her and she will be thinking of us here I'm sure of that.
Pet, your book is waiting to be published......
Love to Everyone here.....
lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

*hugs* Everyone. :)
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hugs to you as well Heather :kiss: .

:D Lilly, until I began this spiritual journey I always felt like an ant stuck inside of a cheerio with plenty of fuel :lol: :lol: . Now I feel like a rat in a maze and I just have not found my way out.

Ok, here's some cake and tea. I had a piece and now I want another one, but I'll have to fight the urge :rambo: .

I looked all over the place for a Tai Chai DVD and actually found a VCR tape at the library, the stores around here just dont sell any exercise tapes or dvd's. They told me that the Wii is the new way to exercise :roll: . I'm really not interested in purchasing such an expensive device to exercise. Well, I'll make do with what I found. After viewing the beginning of the tape I found it will help me spiritually and to find some balance. My poor hip today got caught so I guess I'll just be doing the warm ups for awhile :shock: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your good wishes and we'll all be linking up this coming weekend,,,,whatever your time is...

Now,,,,time for a 3 hr snooze,,,,and up at 1:30 am....it's going to take awhile to pack coolers,,,and somehow stuff them into an already stuffed little vehicle...but there's room...

honestly,,,we're like two sardines in a can....

love to everyone....sorry I can't stay and gab...

will take lots of notes and pictures...

blessings.
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves :sunny: :bike: PP and Carol,

Sending you with Light and Love have a glorious time and cant wait to hear from you upon your return.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

You're funny pp, have a great trip you and Caroline. Laura, I'll have the cake.....Lol Between you and pp I don't know which is funniest...
*hugs* all round Heather.
Love lilly xxxx :lol: :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Have a safe trip, PP...may sunshine and light surround you, "sardines," and your "can" while you're away! :sunny:
Love, :love
Sandy
reba
Family

Post by reba »

PP,

Have an amazing experience then hurray back to us! Just noticed I didn't spell hurry correctly, but on second glance, hurray is appropriate! Come back and celebrate your adventure with us!

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

PP, have a wonderful journey with lots of sunshine.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Love Maria
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Take care PP. :) Enjoy.

Heather xo
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All
WOW it's been to log and this is now not just a runnaway train but the orient express running riot :D :D

PP have a great trip!!! I got a text from Petra that felt so special, I mean it brought us closer than before and can't wait to wake her up at 4;14 am I just need to sort the world clock and ctch her sleeping soundly HEEEE HEE...

I have been really flat and down so have just wandered through the days thinking about my job and how it never worked :roll: I can't do every weeked, look after the kids and Mum, it's too much. So in my dramatic style my Indian supevisor was telling me yet again what I was doing wrong and I just burst into tears, I don't do men yelling t me very well. I fall to peices...I will do a good catch up soon. Lily lets get together soon hey? I'd now realise the world out there is a scary place..

Love to all and the many new people who hang in the coffee house it's great to see you and I hope when I feel happier I wil be back to my normal self..

Much love Gypsy and hope you all see a butterfly soon xxxx :kiss:
Love is an action and not a word...
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Heather, so glad you've come through the fires! Bless your heart!

Gypsie, sorry to hear that your feeling down, I pray for love and comfort for you and that many butterflies come your way!

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves :kiss: Gypsy,

It has been known to be rough for moms to work and than be a caretaker, I dont know what you were told by your guide but pay heed. Just remember we can only do so much in a day. I will be praying that you find exactly what your suited to do and that it be encompasses in the must do life you have to tend to at this time.

Lilly, cake coming right up and I had another piece today. I knew there was a reason I quit cooking cakes, I eat them :shock: I love cake and apparently it loves me my bulges are quite impressive.

Hello all you loving beings of light and have a wonderful night.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie,
You don't need anyone shouting at you...period...things will be alright. He is probably a stressed out perfectionist.....let him yell at someone else. Never mind ...chalk it up to experience....another less demanding job would suit you. Your children and Mum come first...what seems like a disappointment can be for the best. Now you know why the last person probably left the position.... :roll:
I was in one of their stores today actually, some of the staff seem quite stuffy...I bought some underwear....one of the bras still had the alarm on it when I got home......had to drive back and the beeper went off as I walked through the door......a young guy in the men's section looked at me....had a look at my bra and took it off for me....not the bra the beeper thing.... :shock:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see Pet wake up at 4.14am... would love to catch up and have a good chat. Hope this finds you well and looking and thinking positive....even when it's hard....I lay in bed last night and asked for my heart to be cleansed of all secret grudges, resentments, peeves, and all hidden pockets of hurt to be healed.....sometimes it all seems too much to bare..I'm right with you. :kiss:
Laura,
I had a sliver of pavlova yesterday......Mmmm it was nice...... lost a kilo this week....3.6 kilos altogether now.....Yeah!!!!! I can dream of having a huge piece of your cake....with cream and strawberries..... Today I had a lovely thick vegetable soup with mixed beans through it.....a little cayenne pepper.....my friend made it and I was spoiled...it was delicious...... I'm determined to get fit and trim.
Love to all of you here.
Love lilly xxxx :loves
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Nice to "see" you Gypsie. :) :sunflower:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Gypsy,

I stand corrected I thought it was a spirit guide not a supervisor at your work :oops: . Well, sweetie the best thing you can do is to be honest with him and tell him not to yell at you. Unfortunately, when we work with others we sometimes find it very challenging because of their personalities and EGO'S :shock: . Do some meditation for a solution, its easy to tell you to quit, but I can see this as an opportunity for you to tweek your own ego. Did you read "A New Earth", if not it would perhaps help you adjust the way your feeling around his ego and bring more peace to you. Well its just a thought I hope it works out well for you.

Lilly, it sounds like your doing well on you diet, so I should quit inviting you for my fatting cake :lol: . When my sister and her husband leave out of town for work I will be doing the grocery shopping and begin working on changing some food intakes. I love beans but they make me so bloated and gassey. I know this is a great food to use in place of meat, so how do I get around the uncomfortable gaseous bloating feeling?

Heather, what have you been up to? I still have not had any calls for employment, but like I see Gypsy having difficulty with her supervisor thats my fear. I've been given some tools to overcome this fear, but I often feel it bubbling up. This corporate world and the abuse they deal out to their employees need to change. Recently, I've thought about writing to our state government and seeing why this type of treatment is tolerated and what can be done with it. I know this would be a small pepple in the large body of water, but it would be for the greater good for some, at least here in Oregon. I'm just not sure I'm up to this particular fight, but perhaps this is where it begins for me. Now, I dont know why I went on babbling this to you but I did :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Gypsie sis! :hithere

I am not happy about anybody yelling at you, either... :( Do you want Lilly and I to go over there and take care of him! You know, maybe rough him up a bit. :shock: Did I just say that? :lol: Okay I was just kidding, trying to get a smile out of you, but I don't like anybody being mean and rude to you. I'll try to send him some love... and maybe some day he will understand that you don't have to yell to lead...Look at Gandhi!
I will send the lion's share of love to you though.
How we adore you Sweetie and miss you when you are away. But you know we are all here for you whenever you want a cup of your favorite brew and a good talk.
You don't have to be a butterfly to be welcomed here... (Luckily) some days I look and feel like one of those spikey tomato horn worms! bleah! (Wonder if they turn into one of those beautiful butterflies? :scratch:)

Take care of your dear self :kiss:
{{{{Gypsie}}}}
Love, "killer" :wink:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

You go Sandy! :wink:

Some more *hugs* to go around. (I wouldn't do very well having a boss yelling at me ither..why do some people think that works better?) *sigh*

Big *HUGS* Gypsie
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Dear Friends :hithere,

I need to make this a relatively short, quick post (as much as possible for me, that is! :lol:) because we're leaving tomorrow morning to go down to Santa Cruz, staying until about Sunday, to look for a next place to live! :D Our motel is supposed to have wireless Internet access, so hopefully I'll be able to keep logging in from there as well! :colors:

I managed to catch PP via email right before she left and wish her a happy trip. As I noted, since the both of us will be on trips at the same time, it feels symbolic of some kind of parallel growth going on (as all of us have been experiencing with each other here :D). :colors:

As for the Gallery, the "Be Your Own Art Director" proposal passed, the negative co-founder and her henchman are now both officially out, and everyone was really sad to hear that we're now moving away, but they invited us to put our work in the Gallery on consignment :idea:, so that we can still have a venue for selling it even from far away. :D One of the members who lives on our road offered to be our "agent," and came over to our house today and took a bunch of our art back, and is going to place it in the Gallery and hang it up for us. :D So, that turned out to be a pretty good deal all the way around! :colors: I had to update aquadeb.com, since I only kept a handful of hoops here from my inventory, but I have about 13 hoops with the design already drawn on them in gutta -- I just need to sit down and paint them all one if these days after we get back! :D

Sandy, thanks so much for your kind comments! LUV2. Also, thanks for the link to Phil's amazing story -- I didn't comment on that thread, but WOW, that's quite a story! :shock: :shock: :shock: Thank god he was warned!:happy

I think all of us has had one of those melted-plastic types of kitchen mishaps at some time or other! :lol: Chocolate chip cookies! -- Mmm, those are as good as cheesecake! Yes, I'll have some of those too, please! :D

Lilly
, thanks for your positive comments! :D Glad Aidan has been getting better, but sorry that you have been a bit under the weather! I'm sending sending along healing thoughts and prayers for you! :kiss: I agree, "lighthouse" is a great word for this place! :colors: Ooh, I LOVE cheesecake, especially with whipped cream and berries! :D Yes, I'll have some, please! :colors: How wonderful that you sing! :D And how cool about the face of your cat appearing in the pattern of the curtain! :colors: Pavlova, is that the same as baklava? (I love baklava! :D)

Doc, if you're still around, very interesting info on Vulcan; thanks for the links! Hope to see you back again whenever the time is right... :finger: :D

PP, even though you're not here right now, thanks for the colors info -- it's good to know I'm a Summer instead of a Winter -- I'll have to look into that further sometime! :D I'll try to check out the Eden Event website sometime too when I get the chance. :D Glad to hear that Oprah's doing "summer school" now! We finally ordered a "real" copy of A New Earth, instead of just an e-book copy, so maybe Ron and I will join in on it at some point! :D Thanks for the meditation link too! :D

Laura, on the bright side, the argument that you and your husband had probably is a sign that genuine change is taking place, and may be disrupting the equilibrium initially, but in the end, I bet you'll both end up with increased growth and consciousness. :D Yes, we'll try to go with our intuition in Santa Cruz and see where it takes us! :D And German chocolate cake, count me in on that! :colors:

Reba, I, too, am glad to hear your water problem is under control!

Maria
, I'm sorry to hear about your mishap with your friend, but I'm sure this friend will recognize how sincerely sorry you are and what a kind heart you have, and will forgive you! :happy That's great, that Sven and Ivan are home again! :D I'm sending along prayers for you to visit Maurits soon! :colors:

Mmm, that smörgåstårta you added a link to looks lovely! I'll take some of that too, please! (Uh-oh, with the cheesecake, the chocolate-chip cookies, the chocolate cake, and now this treat, I'll be lucky if I can even move! :lol:)

Heather, wow :shock:, glad to hear that you and your house are safe from those fires! :shaking:

Kim
, hi! :hithere

Gypsie Deb
, great to hear from you! :D I'm sorry to hear about your supervisor yelling at you :cry:, and I send along prayers that things will improve and you'll end up with the ideal job situation for you! :D

Gosh it's late here suddenly, after midnight! :shock: :lol: I'd better get some sleep for our road trip tomorrow! :D

Love to you all LUV2,
Aqua Deb
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi AquaDeb,
So pleased for you....things are coming up roses....artists need positive surroundings to paint and create in. Have a great time finding a new place......you're just so light and lovely with your posts. You'll be guided to the right place....
I drove my Mum and sister to the airport today, they went to Queensland for a few days in the sun....any angst I felt toward my sister just melted away as I saw them excitedly waving before I drove off.....all things must be opened up and released to God's light. My family mean the world to me.....feels good to be able to look at myself honestly and let go of deeplypainful thoughts from the past... As I was driving home a cab pulled up alongside me with ABC22 on it....Thankyou......
I cooked a nice Spaghetti Bolognaise tonight for the family.....with English Spinach and baked sweet potatoes.....Aidan loved his.....some of it ended up in his hair.....he's walking around everywhere now.....and has claimed my singing bowl and tibetan bells. He's really seriously listening to the sound... I love Macaw's with their huge beaks.....they'd be nice to paint...
Love lilly xxxxx
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Oh thank you you beautiful souls for the feedback and NO it is not OK to be yelled at :shock: bless him anyway I was thinking he must have told me was a supervisor at least 4 times a shift and yes Lily they are a stuffy bunch in that store. Very swish and posh and to think I got in trouble for being chatty and friendly. When I think about it all I did was spray a bit of aromatherapy on wrapping paper for a book named Goddess, we get it don't we? Maybe if I sprayed Armarni it would have been ok but who cares.

So I have enrolled in a college which covers things up my alley like palmistry and meditation, I start in August and will go back to reading....

How I've missed the love which flows here like honey a bee you ALL are such kind and loving souls and I have much to catch up on gang!!!!

LILY today you were like 5 minutes from my house :bike: I think you would have driven past my front door, we must catch up, Sandy we are so close lets get together and eat cake, drink tea and have a good laugh????

Aqua Debs big changes coming your way it sounds so exciting, I have to do 50 readings to gain my diploma so if anyone wants a Gypsy reading PLEASE contact me, I don't know 50 people!!!

HI Doc we have not chatted yet but you sure seem real nice :hithere great to meet you!!!

Hi Heather how are the children???? hope all is well and the garden is getting along just fine...the fires so scary

Laura I cracked up when I realised you thought it was my guide who yelled at me but you know you may have a point. After I licked my wounds I sat in silence for days actually I slept for days it was wonderful. Then it hit me like lightening- I am a Gypo and reading, being spritual and meeting like minded people is when I am most at peace. So my guides did kind of yell at me through him, they said "who are you trying to be here? Not the real essence of who I am anyway so I picked up the phone and enrolled in the course I was always a bit afraid to do as I did not feel I was worthy enough. Rubbish we are all worthy of the best and I'm better off doing something I love doing for employment than something I think would be socially more acceptable. Hope that made sense :shock: Good on you fit and trim you will be eating for the sou like that.

We are off to the mountains for the weekend with friends, my friend is a yoga teacher so lots of yummy vege soups on the way.I am really looking forward to the brisk mountain air and the 120 year old house we have rented. How blessed we are...Harry and I are taking the boys to a beautiful dinner in a old Deco eatery called Avalon it's in the old picture theratre, they are so excited and have new clothes to wear out, bless them....

ok better run it's good to be home here with my darling friends and I am looking forward to seeing the butterflys in the mountains emmmmm

If I missed anyone please forgive me I will backtrack asap!!!!

love you all Gypsie Deb

Hi Kim nice to see you hope all is well in your world also...
Love is an action and not a word...