Monjoronson speaks

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Monjoronson speaks

Post by George »

Lapine, Oregon, US of A, 27 April, 2008.
Monjoronson speaks
Received by Henry Zeringue.

Question: What is the choice we have to make and its urgency?

Monjoronson: Greetings, mortal friend, you are of a mind to see clarification and understanding and through your questioning arrive at a much greater wisdom in your thinking.

Yes, you are correct, Michael has allowed the Lucifer Rebellion to play out for 200,000 years with the main characters conducting the play on your world. Since Michael's sovereignty bestowal 2000 years ago the main characters have been in detention, not able to execute their 'against the will' scheme on this world. What has been taking place is that many humans have been taught to act in 'their scheme/play' and for the past several thousand years have perpetuated this 'against the will' behavior. The celestial organization, under Michael's direct mandate, is well aware, the havoc and destruction, the oppression and poverty, the separation of classes of peoples due to race, belief, nationality, and language, which was brought about by the willful and malignant decisions of the celestial superiors whose authority it was to bring this simple life experiment planet into the correct position to take its place amongst the ordered Satania system planets, responding to the greater influence of the Sovereign Universe directive of Michael's' plan for this his sovereign bestowal world.

It is therefore the fact that the spiritual characters taking part and creating this maladjusted substitute for the will of the Father, have been given mercy, rehabilitation, adjudication, The final applications for future residency within the universe of Nebadon have been approved qualifying their adjustments according to the decisions of the Ancients of Days.

My friends, it is you, of Urantia who stand on the stage of the final act of the Lucifer rebellion. The play is shortly finished. This is the urgent call. Urantians have a choice. You are all indwelt with the adjuster directive. You all have a choice. Every second of everyday there is a choice. Whether or not this choice is taken for granted because it is so insignificant in the greater plans for the ego led life at large, you non the less have a choice. The greater responsibility an individual has, the greater the choices and their consequential affectation to your society. My messages through many of you are signatured with urgency. It is to you who choose to stay the course in your understanding of Father's will, Michael's plan, and Nebadonia's grace by the decisions you make which leaven the movement of men towards God and His Will.

It matters not actually, for you to even be concerned about what is to occur shortly. Living your life in the security and certainty by the decisions you have made is what you are to do. Bringing to a close this pathological consequence is much anticipated by Michael for your world. This happens to be timed to the events which are unfolding now, The correcting time is nothing more than a grace period in which you are given option for choices which have to be made:

1.The majority of the people have to begin to live in recognition of the Fatherhood of God and the brotherly and sisterly attitude which accompanies such a recognition.

2. To motivate each and everyone individually. Many celestials have been volunteering to come to your world to be of assistance.

3. To understand a greater consequence is upon the way you have lived and brought your planet to the brink of the played out ritual of selfish use and abuse which has left the air, water, earth, people, food, industry, education, military activity, medicine, government and even religion in the control of manipulation and support of the pathological thinking, behavior and desires which were inaugurated by the rebellion, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

You want to know how 50 years of the actual rebellion could erase 300,000 years of well maintained and sustained culture on the planet as afforded by the Prince and his Staff? How is it that a few cancer cells can bring a vital and healthy human being in a matter of months to an early death? You still have access to the years previous to the rebellion. Though much of this is beyond the boundaries of your consciousness, yet within the DNA structure it is hidden. Why is it that man is so stagnant in his desire? Don't you want a better world? It certainly is not a lack of information or imagination. As intelligent beings, you should possess the ability to listen, look and act accordingly. To go within and find the greatest resource, reference map, instructions and friend one will never find anywhere else in the universe. It is only when you have balanced your beliefs, thinking, acting and coordinated this within the greater community that you have leadership capability. This is what is needed now if you are to move into the next age which is upon you. We have not come to do this for you. We are not effecting and manipulating what is happening or what is about to happen on your world. The celestial presence here signifies the greater desire the universe feels to afford this world and all of you with the most gentle, loyal and loving presences who bring their support, wisdom, and knowledge to be of utmost service at this time. Many of you are familiar with teachers, who are only a small portion of the help being utilized to up step your people and planet from a celestial perspective.

In this lesson let there be a greater understanding of the importance and urgency which is called forth to choice constructively and begin to put into practice that which you know. To use the language of this friend, " you are smarter than you act". It is time to bring more of the master's truth to light on your world. Thank you for the time and consideration of this message. Go within to integrate my message and your intentions. Thank you, I am Monjoronson.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I just have a question,I imagine this is in the UBook,but what are "ordered Satania system planets?"...

I recall waking up to the chatter in my ear months ago,and this is seeming more towards what I heard,the Satania planets. I suppose I could go look in the U book(hehe),too. 8)

Thanks again

Heather xo

(is this reply ok here?) :scratch:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Heather,

At a guess about 570 plus inhabited planets in in this system or sector of Nebadon that did not go into rebellion, whilst some 35 or 36 did.

Satania is the name of the sector that will end up containg about 1000 inhabited planets. We are # 606, so it's a very young system.

And yes, we are stuck with that horrible name, because we were the ones who called that guy "Satan" -- he was Lucifer's first lieutenant, and the biggest troublemaker on this world.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Ok,thanks George.

I will be reading it up in the U book soon,I usally get about 4 pages read and let that seep in before I read on.lol
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's heavy stuff in places, Heather.

Some folks are making it a "holy book," but the Celestials call it the text -- dry text, too, in places.

Hugs........
:bigsmurf:
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thanks for this post George! What an interesting message and one that really makes you think.

I guess Monjoronson is not coming in the flesh though any time soon like was once thought about a year or so ago?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

AJ wrote:Thanks for this post George! What an interesting message and one that really makes you think.

I guess Monjoronson is not coming in the flesh though any time soon like was once thought about a year or so ago?
Dear AJ,m

He seems to be waiting for something, but we don't know what it is.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi AJ,

Further (major) wars are what his arrival hinges on, apparently.

He needs a "window" of peace.

This is not from a transmit, but subliminal input I think I can trust.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ

Post by AJ »

thanks Geoff and George.

Can these future wars be stopped or do they already seem pre-destined (so-to-speak or are they already too far into motion to stop them).
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi AJ,

Nothing, it seems, is predestined at our level, though some things are inevitable.

Wars are not inevitable, though if they do come about, Paradise foresees them in minute detail.

What I've come to understand is that the downstepping of a Paradise Magisterial Son from pure spirit to physical on "terra firma" is complicated, and involves countless consecutive steps, and acclimatisation in ever lower realms.

Not one, it appears, has ever been started for the mission to be withdrawn in mid effort.

God bless you and the dear little anklebiter.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ

Post by AJ »

thanks George. She is definately an ankle bitter now with all the crawling!!! :D
Bella11:11
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bella11:11 »

This is so all very facinating and interesting

makes you think....

:scratch:

Love & light
Bella
~~ If you have a Hole in your heart, the best way to fill it, is to give away what you wish you had ~~
Marcel.
New Friend

Post by Marcel. »

he is waiting for us 'mortals' to take the decission and act accordingly, its in our hands

Take care,

Marcel
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I don't know how accurate this is, so you can call it "just my opinion" that the moment all possibility for another major war is finished, put aside as impractical, the Mahdi (as the Muslims call him), or Monjoronson will be here.

Indeed, it is up to us, it's also political, and therefore should NOT be taken any further on this MB -- by anyone.

God bless......
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh you believe in the Mahdi too George... that he will be the same as Monjoronson, they do sound the same to me.... :D

With Love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

hi Sarah,

Listening to Monjoronson is like listening to Michael, or to the Scribe. There are similarities there.

But I don't really believe anything much. Belief, to me, is a fervent wish -- an "almost" certainty -- that a certain thing is so.

I've either (1) experienced it, (2) heard of it from my Teachers, or (3) it remains a "maybe" that I don't yet care about -- fiction, really, until I see it with my own eyes.

Hugs........
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

No i don't believe in much either unless i have experienced it..... :D

Love you,

Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
AJ

Post by AJ »

That is kind of disheartening for me to hear you two say that. I have not experienced even 5% of what George has experienced but yet I believe. I have never met or expereinced God but yet I believe.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Ah no AJ, i experience God every single day in everything that i do, i experience the cellestials when they make contact with me, that's two ticks off the list... :D

((((love))))

Sarah

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's how you read it AJ. I don't count my fingers and toes each morning when I wake up. I don't have to believe I have 10 of each.

I know it. :)

Old Friend

I Believe Faith Is Very Important
God lives inside me always xxx :D

Love & Light
Bella
~~ If you have a Hole in your heart, the best way to fill it, is to give away what you wish you had ~~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Bella,

I have LOOOOOTS of Faith, very few beliefs. :)

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old Friend

Ahh Yes George :D

xxx

Love & Light
Bella
AJ

Post by AJ »

Gotcha George,

Thanks for the clarification!

You too Sarah!