George Barnard's 11:11 books

Please read these posts first if you are new here, because they will answer lots of your questions. Don't try to post here, because its limited to Admins deliberately.
Budgie

George Barnard's 11:11 books

Post by Budgie »

Announcement: George's second book, "In the Service of 11:11" is now available.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An introduction to George Barnard's 11:11 books:

So you see 1111, 11:11, 12:12, or 4:44 all over the place? Too often to be mere coincidence? Well, you are not alone anymore. There are now MILLIONS of folks seeing these prompts.

These prompts are caused by a group of loving angels. What George Barnard originally called the Mille-Cent-et-Onze. In fact George first saw the 11 past 11 time signals well before the invention of the digital clock. But it's much easier to spot these digital prompts these days.

The 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your clocks, VCR’s and microwaves are the "trade-mark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real physical beings. Our earthly 1,111 Angels, often called "Midwayers," have been assisting folks of all walks of life for many centuries. George Barnard has been privileged to call them his family, his co-workers, friends and teachers for almost 60 years.

For the full story, read "The Search For 11:11." George's second book, "In the Service of 11:11" and George's third book "The Anatomy of the Halfway Realm." They are available here:
http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/store
If you would like to read a sample chapter of these books they can be found here:
Sample The Search, Sample In the Service, Sample The Anatomy

We are now in the "Correcting Time" on our planet. Many more of these delightful Spirit Guardians are now ready to assist whoever will ask for their help. All you need to do is ask, and they will share their Truths with you.
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Richard writes:

Just finished "In the Service of 11:11" and wanted to let you know it was one of those books I never wanted to put down.

I would like to thank you for your efforts in sharing these extraordinary stories. In the tales of your experiences with our unseen brethren, (unseen in my case anyway), you have added a dimension to my life that was only an intellectual exercise brought on by reading "The Urantia Book" many years ago. Your stories go so far beyond the mediocrity of the mainstream that they seem to open up a whole new dimension to the possibilities of living life on this planet, 'The Jewel of Nebadon.'

Thanks again.
Richard
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

To All,

For those who are familiar with my publishing the four 11:11 books, they are supposed to be made available in order.

The Search For 11:11 is the first. It was done years ago.

In the Service of 11:11 is the second of the Trilogy. It's also "out there," and has been for some time.

With the third of the 11:11 Trilogy, "By the Grace of 11:11," I'm stuck for now. Some time ago I was advised that there are inaccuracies in the first chapters of the manuscript, and I need to have input from my Friends, as I profiled my dad incorrectly.

Theo Barnard -- through the Midwayers -- let it be known he is not too happy with how he was portrayed in my writing, and in the next few months I will get the details I need from Bzutu, Sharmon, or Mathew.

I judged him wrong, and need to make the changes.

So, whilst the third of the 11:11 trilogy is being worked on, my fourth book -- one that fairly stands alone -- has come off the presses.

"The Anatomy of the Halfway Realm" can be found (and ordered) here: The Anatomy of the Halfway Realm
The first three chapters are also on that page in PDF. Have fun!

God bless......
George.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.