Buy the Akashic Construct CD

Please read these posts first if you are new here, because they will answer lots of your questions. Don't try to post here, because its limited to Admins deliberately.
Budgie

Buy the Akashic Construct CD

Post by Budgie »

The Akashic Construct CD can be purchased at: http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

George Barnard has worked with hundreds of individuals to help them make auditory or visual contact with their Celestial guides. As a professional hypnotherapist, with some 50 years personal experience of Celestial contact, he has plenty of experience to share. This CD contains the secrets that he himself uses to reach the deep alpha levels needed to make contact. Together with the techniques of deep meditation, George takes you on a carefully structured guided meditation into the realm of your very own Akashic Workshop.

There are three tracks on this CD. The first track is a Relaxation exercise. This teaches you to relax. You need to practice this track for a week. Track two is Deep Alpha Training. This helps you to get into the deep mind state for the last track. Practice this for a week. Finally the Akashic Construct. This is a fabulous method designed to take you into Deep Alpha regularly, where you can meet, talk, and work with your Celestial guides.

Of course nobody can guarantee that you will make the break-through yourself today, or next week, but it is generally believed that with enough effort virtually all of us can contact our Celestial guides. It's up to you to make that effort.

See what others have to say about using the CD

Akashic Construct Forum

Personally, I have thoroughly enjoyed the Relaxation and Deep Alpha Training every time I have used the Akashic Construct CD, and I was thrilled to experience a deeply healing visual episode the very first time I tried the third exercise. I have had some amazing encounters since then, and heartily recommend this CD to anyone who needs to relax, deepen their spiritual experience, or investigate the realm of our Celestial friends.

God bless,
Budgie

PS George's books are also available to buy here: The 11:11 Progress Group store