The Angels and classical music

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Deb
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The Angels and classical music

Post by Deb »

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I decided to put the radio beside the computer and when I turned it on classical music was playing, which is odd as I haven't listened to classical music for years, anyways our budgie shadow must like classical music as he was chirping along to some songs and dancing around his cage. Btw he hardly ever chirps except if he hears his other bird friends outside.

This morning when I was opening the window for him I turned the radio on and they were just talking, but I did find out the radio station was called ABC, but since they were just talking so I turned it off.

Then this afternoon when I came back into the room to log onto the computer so that I could come onto this site, I turned the radio on and a lovely classical song was playing away, I looked at the clock on the monitor and it said 2:22pm. So I guess the Angels prefer that I listen to classical music instead of Green Day, which is my favorite band.

Cya....Deb
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
---Yogi Berra
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Ahhh classical music. Couldn't stand it for a long time then I started to have sudden urges to listen to it the last couple of years. I think that the angels really do love listening to it Deb.

I luv going into stillness listening to classical :D

Hugs,
Anne

PS....it wouldn't surprise me if they are attracted to it too.... :wink:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I love classical music, always have. But I love allsorts (except mindless pop and jazz...sorry to any fans out there, I just don't get it!)

Hey Deb, I don't suppose the Angels mind so much, but I feel Them much closer with Classical and other instrumental songs rather than when I'm air-guitar and air-drumming along to loud Sigur Ros, Explosions, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones etc.. I mean....sometimes it's enough to turn everyone away hahaha!

Love, Pet XXX
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Hi Guys -
I love classical as well. I have to believe that much of it was truly Divinely inspired. I'm a fan of everything from Mozart to Metallica, but IMO, the melodies and complexity of classical music remain unsurpassed to this day.
Petra Wilson wrote:...rather than when I'm air-guitar and air-drumming along to loud Sigur Ros, Explosions, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones etc..
Petra, The Floyd is still my fave though--I was fortunate enough to meet David Gilmour back in the '80's. 8)

Peace,
Seamus
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi Anne,

I used to love classical music, actually I love all music, well except some of this rubbish out now that sounds demonic, but I haven't listened to it for years, so maybe the spirits think it might relax me abit now.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi Petra,

Maybe the Angels like seeing me try and dance to classical music, they must get a huge laugh considering I must look like a baby elephant while prancing around the house with hands and legs going everywhere...lol.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
jimmyb222
Old Friend

Post by jimmyb222 »

I've been putting Classic FM on at night really quiet in an attempt to help my brain function better. The other night I had a couple of lucid dreams :?
LADYGALEXA1
New Friend

Debussy-Claire De Lune

Post by LADYGALEXA1 »

My favorite piece is Debussy's "Claire De Lune" If you listen to it, it brings asense of calm. Almost as if you were in a heavenly place. I've read somewhere that this piece is what heaven sounds like. Try it out out. It's a wonderful piece.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

In the year 2004 around the time my husband told me that the marriage wasn't like it use too and I became very depressed, I also found myself listening to classical and it made me very happy and content.

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

beethoven and chopin are my favorites.

love joshua
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Anything with violin solos makes me ball my eyes out.

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Jules Massenet--Thais.....Tchaikovsky....Mozart...Chopin..Brahms..
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I've noticed myself, since being a member of this angel board that i tune into Classic FM, every day in my car... Maybe it's cellestial music...

Love Sarah
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Liz,
Anything with violin solos makes me ball my eyes out.
You should check out Jules Massenet's Thais....
Maybe it's cellestial music...
It wouldn't surprise me would it you ? :wink:

I think that some of those composers, from what I've read about a few of them mentioned, were probably "cellestially inspired". :D :happy

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I play music all the time in my classroom: classical, Celtic, New Age, chant, anything without words the kids can recognize. I used to turn it off during lessons and back on during work time, but the past few months I just leave it going all day quietly in the background. All of my CDs are on my computer on iTunes, and I've made a bunch of playlists. The kids actually listen and sway to a lot of it. Of course, I throw in something like "Wizards in Winter" (TransSiberian Railroad) and Explosions in the Sky once in a while to keep their attention.
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Jill,

Have you ever tried nature music in the classroom ?

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I have frog songs and whale songs and thunderstorms, but they stir the kids up instead of relaxing them.
They know I have Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, but I won't play them in class. After school, anything goes depending on my mood.
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats a good one Jill, I grew up with Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd, but oops! so did you :lol: :lol:

Yeah I could listen to classical just anything but tear jerken country music. Now dont you all get your panties bunched up :lol: :lol: Some more modern country has great lyrics but most of them would just depress the depressed.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone,

I don't know much about music...but I wrote down all these wonderful composers and musicians you all have recommended and I plan on beginning to check them out when I have the chance. I used to listen to the Three Tenors and Luciano Pavarotti as I drove back and forth to work. I couldn't understand a word they sang but there was just something about those magnificent tenor voices that touched me deeply...I feel the same way when I watch a beautiful horse galloping across a field so full of joy in the movement and the day. It always brings happy tears to my eyes... (Gee what a silly ole softie I am. :) )

Welcome to the board LadyGalexa. I will try to find "Claire DeLune" on the internet and give it a listen. From you description I am sure it is something very special.

Love,
Sandy
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Sandy,

One more for you. Check out Antonio Vivaldi. He has an amazing breadth of work, the Four Seasons being his most famous... and was a priest on the side. :lol: :lol:

Peace,
Seamus
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Post by Lady Phoenix 111 »

hamster whisperer wrote:...They know I have Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, but I won't play them in class. After school, anything goes depending on my mood.Jill
Jill, you are just toooo cool! 8) :)

XM Radio has very many wonderful stations so soothing for the mind & soul. If you subscribe to it, you can also listen to it for free online.
Love, LP (Manaz)
Sundaze
Busy Bee

Post by Sundaze »

The Angels even have their own classical record label: ( site gone )
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-- Philo of Alexandria
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Seamus,

I just added it to my list. I'm slow to act, so I thank you for the reminder. I decided to put the classical list I've made from your all's suggestions on my computer screen (edge) so it doesn't become lost in my jumble of "important" papers again.. :oops: Today I've made that beginning and currently I am listening to classical favorites from a cd collection I had completely forgotten about while browsing about on the board. ..I'm loving it! :D

Love,
Sandy
Tox Laximus
New Friend

Post by Tox Laximus »

I find these very uplifting and haunting too, really gifted people.

Johann Sebastian Bach - "Jesus, Joy of Mans Desiring" and "Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor"
Grieg - "In the Hall of the Mountain King"

-Tox-
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Has anyone ever listened to an Anael CD? It's the music that Shelly Yates plays on her Fire The Grid web site. It is so spiritually beautiful, feels like I'm skating a ballet across a frozen isolated lake in the moonlight.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.