Dream message and interpretation

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dream message and interpretation

Post by Seeker13 »

Dream November 1, 2019-
Again traveling.

In this dream I was continuously traveling, think I was getting older as I progressed. At times I was with different friends and family. The last stop was at a hotel that had been an old converted farm house. I asked the guy driving if he was sure this was our hotel. He assured me it came highly recommended, was on our list of places to stop. Inside there were several people milling about, but I wasn't sure who worked there as everything was self-serve. There was food out on buffet tables, people did everything for themselves, then cleaned up their own stuff when they were done. This was alright with me, I don't like being waited on, causing work for others.

It was well maintained, spotless, but a no frills kind of place. Bare walls, unfinished wooden floors. The bedrooms were all upstairs, having multiple beds, or bunk beds in each room, sometimes a dresser. And that's it. These rooms didn't really match the style of a farmhouse. Some were very modern having high ceilings, narrow triangular angles where the ceiling met the walls, skylights. The floor in the same room would be on three or four different levels. I went from room to room testing it out, trying to decide which one was mine. There were various individuals in the different rooms. We'd have conversations as I bounced on the bed, asked questions, while walking around the room figuring it out, then move on to the next one. The bedrooms were all connected, one door leading into the next space, no hallways to walk through.

Never did decide which one was reserved for me, suddenly found myself outside. The yard was typical of a farm in the country, but no barn or animals, expansive green lawn. Located in the country, no other buildings for as far as the eye could see, just grass and trees. Groups of people were scattered widely about playing games, like baseball, some of the games I wasn't familiar with. I looked through an equipment storage shed, trying to decide what interested me. A few others came up, inviting me to play, or giving suggestions. One told me that breakfast was being served in the dining room. Went to check it out.

No one else was in the dinning room... actually there were no chairs, tables or food either! Just an empty room. Then my eye was drawn to the floor by a west wall, I noticed there was a child's life jacket in an empty metal bucket. Tried to figure out why in the world it was there, and what child I knew who could use it, I stopped and thought, “This is a really weird dream. What is the point of it?” I walked out into the reception area. Small groups of people were talking among themselves. Aleah walked up to me. We began conversing when I turned around and saw the most curious thing so far! A freestanding very plain coat rack with a few arms sticking out, obviously created for function only. I noticed it was in an awkward place, about four feet out from the wall. Then suddenly the bare rack was covered in monarch butterflies! I realized this was purposeful. It was a hatching station for butterflies... right here in this old farmhouse hotel. I commented, “Oh, I love monarchs!” A guy came up to give us information on it. I thought, “Finally, someone who works here!” Then a really surprising thing happened! The butterflies flew over landing on me! I was covered in them and loving it! Stood there for a time with my arms held out, not moving so they wouldn't leave, all you could see of me was eyeballs. Then I woke up.

Found out a few weeks ago that Monarch Butterflies are one of my animal totems. “They remind us to not take things quite so seriously within our lives. They awaken a sense of lightness and joy. They remind us that life is a dance,and dance, though powerful is also a great pleasure. A reminder to get up and move, for if you can move you can dance! Dance brings the sweetness of life back.”

“The color of Monarchs signify:
Positive Aspects Negative Aspects
Black- protection, birth, magic secretiveness, sacrifice
Orange- warmth, joy, creativity pride, agitation, worry
White- purity, sharing, truth scattered, overextended”

The number of animals is significant. Thought there were 100 of them. So 1+0+0= 1.
Positive Negative
“1- beginnings, originality, leader arrogance, dominance
Direction the animals travel is significant. They traveled from the left, (west) side of me to the right(east).

“East- Healing, creativity, illumination, divination and initiation, new birth and sunshine, new learnings, strength of will, communication, expression of new.”

(all the listings in quotations were taken from the book Animal Speak, by Ted Andrews.)

Having seen so many Monarchs this past summer, and experiencing elation every time, I loved finding out they were my animal totem! But also felt a little disappointed learning this so late in the fall. I'd hardly be able to interact with them until next spring or summer. Assumed their contact with me would lie dormant until then.

Knew waking from my dream the purpose of it. Reviewing all the boring, weird, confusing details, made me realize it was full of symbolism. Concluded, “I've been too long stuck experiencing the negative aspects of a monarch butterfly!” So, today instead of putting my nose to the grindstone concentrating on the shoulda, woulda, couldas like usual. I am going to let that all go for today and do something that brings me joy. That means canceling obligations for everyday this weekend... without feeling guilty, allowing time for me to get over this latest bout of illness, writing a poem, finally checking out the new sewing machine, pretending I don't see the dirty dishes on the counter,... or the several other task requiring my attention and energy.

Once again I'm so very grateful I'm being watched over and helped by spirit. They must be truly, ...truly patient beings. The spirit of my Monarch Totem has found another means of communicating a message when it can't show up physically! I know, a no brainer, like I said truly patient beings.

Indeed, we live in an amazing universe, where all things are possible,... if we pay attention to the messages it places in our path, and allow ourselves the opportunity to contemplate and except that spirit interacts in our lives.
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.