my book

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
sinus25
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

my book

Post by sinus25 »

welcome us, my english is poor but i fell lucky to meet us, now i want to change life of my wonman wchoch drink,
I love her like angel, her falls my experience want to be like flower in her life and world with god my lord and jesus my love first chairman
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: my book

Post by Sandy »

Hello sinus,

Your love for the woman in your life is very inspiring and makes me happy to read your words. Love for the people around us and even those we do not know personally is very important and helps to build the world Jesus desires for us on Earth.

Welcome to the message board. :)

Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear sinus25!
Your post is inspiring! It seems your love for God, Jesus, and someone important to you, is strong enough to bridge a language barrier to tell us of it! It may be difficult for us to understand each other's words, but I believe love is a common language, understood by all here. Welcome to the boards!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

I love this world, were times I was sad and suicided but only one things kept me here, the world with green and animals.
The emotion and what is waiting for me.
Now I have many of problems but hope in god and angels, wordls and light from hearth.
I was with women what left my and my son, my son is ill but I keep it with smile:)
because I Live.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sinus,
I too love our green world and the birds and animals we share it with. You have a beautiful heart. I am sorry your son is ill. Is there anything we can do? Pray?
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

sinus25,
I believe what you describe is true faith. With that and love, all things are possible. Can you tell us a little about your son?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

HE is adhd and asparher, can live with it, but must have many many silence inside soul.
He is 9 years old and after divorce I live with him, you know I must early wake up, school, next work next to parents, all by bus, because I dont wanten earlier to have drive license. His mother havent we seen since 3 years, she dont interest of him, only alcohol.
MY life was hard, I loved woman what like to drink wine, beer, you know, I also like sometimes but not so that I dont interest of my son and my work.
Court decided to take the cild away from her whn he was 3 years old, Im tired (heh Im coming home now and Im waiting for my new love, Im i a new couple for 10 mounths, winter will be 1 year). I hope to find a silcence like in a boat on the lake, when the sun rise down.
Have a nice and colorfull day
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

sinus25,
Sounds like you're trying to make the best of a hard life. Your heart is still open to love, so there is hope. Your love will help make your son's life easier to live. Even if he has some problems, all children are a blessing and are given to us for a reason. This one boy in all the world was placed in your loving care. I was a preschool teacher for many, many years and my own son had a lot of problems growing up, it was very hard for all of us. Today he is a wonderful adult with many gifts and talents. If you have any questions I might be able to help with, please ask.

In meditation, I invite people to join us for healing in The River Of Love. Last night I welcomed you and your son. It is a perfect place to go for a quiet boat ride when the sun goes down. It doesn't cost anything except your time and you can visit as often as you like.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Kim

sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

Thank you for good words.