something amazing happened last night

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

something amazing happened last night

Post by happyrain »

before the actual miracle a background and some thoughts

i went to bed early last night and decided to sleep on the floor(i try to do this once or twice a week). i entered into a very emotional prayer asking god for forgiveness on all my past relationships. i read recently not to see these things as mistakes or to live in regret but as lessons to grow from. i try but still, i tend to ruminate on the past. each time this comes up i pray that my past lovers, friends and strangers with whom i've felt some regrettable course of action from be healed with fathers love. that when we think of each other, we think of only the good things or that they may be alleviated from any wrong doings. this may be a naive thought and it's okay, i'm moving forward now... so i prayed to god for this very large healing to be done not just with one person but many persons.

alright back to the actual story.
i fell asleep at 7:00PM last night. I woke up at 9:00PM to use the restroom. upon falling back asleep something happened...
i was beginning to detach from my body. there were no more thoughts and from a different point of view, in a gray room, all that was visible was a very large and very bright, shining white light. there was no noise coming from this radiating orb. the only noise i heard was the breathing of my body. this giant mass was moving very slowly down towards my body. my breathing was increasing, becoming louder or more apparent. then the orb sank into my chest and upon contact my breath had immediately synchronized with this light. once it touched my body i was flooded with a sensation and chills ran along up and down my spine as my breath carried everything through out my entire body. the feeling here, words can not/should not satisfy... but it was a bliss beyond what i've experienced in a long time. today i intuited the word union. this all happened so quickly(at least, that's what i thought) and once the orb sank into my being i tried to astral project. well as soon as i pulled my ethereal form out of my body i was slammed down back into it by a very heavy weight. i'm not sure but i think, once i began to witness my ethereal form and think more of an, "astral body" noticing a second presence against the orb may have caused some form of doubt which brought a halt to my experience. it could have been because i was beginning to think again as well... who is to say... i woke up so energized though i was ready to stretch and meditate- not tired at all. all of this happened in what felt like a couple minutes or less... well i looked at the clock and it was 10:33PM.

all day today i have been thinking about this experience... and in moments i would drift off i envisioned the orb coming down again and into my being as a way to recenter... i wonder if my prayer was answered... it is definitely something i would consider a miracle... and i see this bliss and union for all of us! truly! i worked today and with each person i encountered i saw this orb coming in and healing- and there was a presence between the energies shared with the customers and myself that i am certain is accredited to last nights experience....

god is great...
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: something amazing happened last night

Post by happyrain »

it could also be the clarification i asked for when receiving the direct message license plate prompts

??? :study: :scratch:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and good morning Eric,

Beyond excited here! :bana: :D You and your beautiful heart and soul experienced, I do believe, exactly what it was crying out for perhaps even wordlessly, in your emotional prayer... you experienced Divine Love. :happy

My eyes fill with tears, my heart... pure joy... :happy

Love you, :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eric,

That is awesome. I have had similar experiences, and its something that never leaves you the same.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere thank you
Also that word I intuited should read union*
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Ever since taking my new job I have met spiritual brothers in real life who have helped increase my attention to meditate, pray, fast and practice yoga. One dear friend who gifted me autobiography of a yogi. After sharing this experience with him he told me, “it sounds like you were visited by an ascended master.”
I got the chills hearing this my hair was standing for minutes. I didn’t tell him this but that day 333 was following me around and has even lingered just a bit more today. 333 - ascended masters are near you, right? :) and as well 777 was following me- the deposit from work yesterday was exactly $77.70 and the number was found on multiple cars around me. Right now, it’s 4:33 after speaking to a customer about death, State of mind and happiness.
My friend who I shared this experience with, I asked him what am I supposed to do with it- maybe the answer will come, he reminded me this is a blessing and to cherish it. Maybe no answer comes, but this is a blessing nonetheless.... so I will try to align myself with this very peaceful and bliss like energy, meditate and be mindful of the present- with Love as my guide

Peace friends
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi E,
I changed the word for you in your post. It now reads union as you intended. :)

Everything is peaceful as I write from my seat in God's "great earthen theater"."Today I am observing one of His/Her nature documentaries. :lol:

It sounds as if you are drifting purposefully and peacefully on the river of spirit. ..where it leads... Wow...It can be anywhere!!!! :cheers:

The wind is picking up... all is right in this moment....
Love to you and yours,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'm so happy for you to have had this experience! What an amazing affirmation for you! Something you can reflect back upon for many years to come. The thought transporting you right back to that space and blissful feeling. What a wonderful gift for you to revel in!

I was unable to sleep tonight thinking of an earlier conversation with my sister. We have a loving, but complicated relationship. My mind wandered to hearing in my head a song my daughter wrote. It is hauntingly beautiful, but saddened me as I greatly miss hearing her music. So, I decided to get up and come to the boards for a few minutes. So glad I did! It shifted my mood completely to be able to read your post, not only from the orb experience, but the positivity you put out into the world. Thank you for both!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you... I also meant to say That WE* may be alleviated from wrong doings. Nit picking, please no need to edit... Just clarifying here is enough :hithere

Sandy... What you are experiencing reminds me of Inayat Khans beautiful understanding here,
"If the eyes and ears are open, the leaves of the trees become as pages of the Bible."

Kim... Thank you for the reminder... I would love to hear her song one day! I find myself grateful for those here who help keep me aligned to the goodness we all seek.

Peace family! :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,

I hope your day has been merry up there and for those on the lower half, a hearty good morning.... :hithere

Eric... I love this...
Sandy... What you are experiencing reminds me of Inayat Khans beautiful understanding here,
"If the eyes and ears are open, the leaves of the trees become as pages of the Bible."
Yes, that's it! Sometimes the closeness with the earth and nature is a Divine experience... :happy

Ah Kim, I understand that mother's longing for the face and sound and smell of their young and sometimes "not so young ones"
Its a melancholy that drifts in and out of the heart space in the void of the empty nest. Yet, you hear her voice, see her face and smell her scent regardless if she is with you or not. That is something geography cannot take away... "the miracle of mother and father hood."

love you all,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you Sandy, Geoff and Kim once more. Sandy, it IS DIVINE! I am so happy. Geoff, no- not the same at all! Better! :lol: Kim, you ARE BEAUTIFUL :D

Friends...
It has occurred to me that the answers aren't always clear at first.. :lol:
I initially titled this thread, a miracle. Feeling a little self conscious about it all I tried to rephrase or tone down the excitement. Well, shucks, it's really hard to tone it down... I think there's a benefit for us all! Today I decided to delve further into Autobiography of a Yogi. This is by far my favorite book... I have so much love for each chapter and by chance I read this chapter, The Law of Miracles.

This chapter is amazing because it combines the scientific and the spiritual and helps you see Light as the source of all creation. Without which, none of this would be!
It provided me a pure ecstasy when reflecting the connection we all share, attempting to see beneath our dense bodies the foundation that makes up these forms! Light and shadow- All seemingly separate, yet there is a great joy of dissolving the ego and moving past illusion! I was graced as well with idea's of using light as a medium to send/receive love, tune into the spirit of great teachers or anyone! It is the subtler reality...
I have a beautiful perhaps radical to some way of seeing illusion and suffering- it is all done in the name of LOVE. :loves

This experience above could very well be a way to help me see past my fear of death, a way to help me dissolve the ego and keep me centered towards the goal... Divine indeed...

Taken from The Law of Miracles, Autobiography of a Yogi - please enjoy these experience's, I hope we all benefit from reading them
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
For this purpose were man and creation made: that he should rise up as master of maya, knowing his dominion over the cosmos.
In 1915, shortly after I had entered the Swami Order, I witnessed a strange vision. Through it I came to understand the relativity of human consciousness, and clearly perceived the unity of the Eternal Light behind the painful dualities of maya. The vision descended on me as I sat one morning in my little attic room in Father's Garpar Road home. For months the First World War had been raging in Europe; I had been reflecting sadly on the vast toll of death.
As I closed my eyes in meditation, my consciousness was suddenly transferred to the body of a captain in command of a battleship. The thunder of guns split the air as shots were exchanged between shore batteries and the ship's cannons. A huge shell hit the powder magazine and tore my ship asunder. I jumped into the water, together with the few sailors who had survived the explosion.
Heart pounding, I reached the shore safely. But alas! a stray bullet ended its swift flight in my chest. I fell groaning to the ground. My whole body was paralyzed, yet I was aware of possessing it as one is conscious of a leg gone to sleep.
"At last the mysterious footstep of Death has caught up with me," I thought. With a final sigh, I was about to sink into unconsciousness when lo! I found myself seated in the lotus posture in my Garpar Road room.
Hysterically tears poured forth as I joyfully stroked and pinched my regained possession: a body free from a bullet hole in the breast. I rocked to and fro, inhaling and exhaling to assure myself that I was alive. Amidst these self-gratulations, again I found my consciousness transferred to the captain's dead body by the gory shore. Utter confusion of mind came upon me.
"Lord," I prayed, "am I dead or alive?"
A dazzling play of light filled the whole horizon. A soft rumbling vibration formed itself into words:
"What has life or death to do with light? In the image of My light I have made you. The relativities of life and death belong to the cosmic dream. Behold your dreamless being! Awake, My child, awake!"
A cinema audience may look up and see that all screen images are appearing through the instrumentality of one imageless beam of light. The colorful universal drama is similarly issuing from the single white light of a Cosmic Source. With inconceivable ingenuity God is staging "super colossal" entertainment for His children, making them actors as well as audience in his Planetary theater.
One day I entered a cinema house to view a newsreel of the European battlefields. The First World War was still being waged in the West; the newsreel presented the carnage with such realism that I left the theater with a troubled heart.
"Lord," I prayed, "why dost Thou permit such suffering?"
To my intense surprise, an instant answer came in the form of a vision of the actual European battlefields. The scenes, filled with the dead and dying, far surpassed in ferocity any representation of the newsreel.
"Look intently!" A gentle Voice spoke to my inner consciousness. "You will see that these scenes now being enacted in France are nothing but a play of chiaroscuro. They are the cosmic motion picture, as real and as unreal as the theater newsreel you have just seen- a play within a play."
My heart was still not comforted. The Divine Voice went on: "Creation is light and show both, else no picture is possible. The good and evil of maya must ever alternate in supremacy. If joy were ceaseless here in this world, would man ever desire another? Without suffering, he scarcely cares to recall that he has forsaken his eternal home. Pain is a prod to remembrance. The way of escape is through wisdom. The tragedy of death is unreal; those who shudder at it are like an ignorant actor who dies of fright on the stage when nothing more has been fired at him than a blank cartridge. My sons are children of light; they will not sleep forever in delusion."
Although I had read scriptural accounts of maya, they had not given me the deep insight that came with personal visions and with the accompanying words of consolation. One's values are profoundly changed when he is finally convinced that creation is only a vast motion picture; and that not in it, but beyond it, lies his own reality.
After I had finished writing this chapter, I sat on my bed in the lotus posture. My room was dimly lit by two shaded lamps. Lifting my gaze, I noticed that the ceiling was dotted with small mustard-colored lights, scintillating and quivering with a radiumlike luster. Myriads of penciled rays, like sheets of rain, gathered into a transparent shaft and poured silently upon me.
At once my physical body lost its grossness and became metamorphosed into astral texture. I felt a floating sensation as, barely touch the bed, the weightless body shifted slightly and alternately to left and right. I looked around the room; the furniture and walls were as usual, but the little mass of light had so multiplied that the ceiling was invisible. I was wonder-struck.
"This is the cosmic motion-picture mechanism." A Voice spoke as though from within the light. "Shedding its beam on the white screen of your bed sheets, it is producing the picture of your body. Behold, your form is nothing but light!"
If you like it, go buy yourself this book! You will treasure a hard copy :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Yep, The Autobiography of a Yogi is one of my all time favourites. He has a way of reaching right into your heart as you read... The girls (Pera, Lilly, Anne... etc... and I found that he came quite easily to us when we read that book... (We were reading it around the same time frame) On top of all that, there are so many times you find yourself laughing and smiling as this wonderful loving spiritual guru describes his thoughts and perspectives and experiences at different points in his life. I cannot eat a mango now without thinking of him...lol You'll see what I mean .... :lol:

This chapter is amazing because it combines the scientific and the spiritual and helps you see Light as the source of all creation. Without which, none of this would be!
It provided me a pure ecstasy when reflecting the connection we all share, attempting to see beneath our dense bodies the foundation that makes up these forms! Light and shadow- All seemingly separate, yet there is a great joy of dissolving the ego and moving past illusion! I was graced as well with idea's of using light as a medium to send/receive love, tune into the spirit of great teachers or anyone! It is the subtler reality...
Love this! :sunflower: I believe that the connection the oneness, makes it as simple as all that you describe. Don't you feel sometimes like you are waking up in Oz for the very first time and seeing the shapes and colours of eternity in all their glory? The love never ceases to surprise me in It's' unimaginable Wonder. :happy

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:hithere
Lost a very long reply to this thread, :cry: suffice it to say, felt very inspired in the sharing of feelings and experiences! Hope they both continue to grow a surround you with love! :loves

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm so sorry, KIm...I'm sure we would have loved to have read your post and been inspired. I also know how that feels to loose a post you've spent some energy on and George just last week the same thing happened to him. Well, regardless... I feel the love.
It will soon be Monday up there... enjoy your new week.
love,
Sandy
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Sounds like an amazing experience Eric!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks dylan,

i can not believe a year has passed since this experience, it feels as if i created this thread only a few months ago. maybe the angel is paramahansa yogananda, or maybe it is proof of spirit(awe-inspiring) providing my soul a lesson.

what i better understand between this miracle and a dream from 2008, which has lead me to this forum, is something literally guiding me and possibly attempting to console my concerns with death at that time by allowing me some remembrance and experiencing consciousness outside the body.

in this instance and other out of body experiences, is a subconscious understanding that we are more than just the body in which our consciousness usually resides.

even now, i don't know why i am granted moments to project out of body- in my early years i tried to recreate the experience to control and explore but with little success. they are sporadic, though i have my speculations:

it's as if these opportunities are being lead by something you can't see physically and are addressing matters that can only be understood between you and your prayers.

perhaps in our sincerity to learn God, we are indeed guided by the very force we wish to better understand.

and, to end these ruminations with a quote by a beautiful woman, who I am feeling is equally present in the angelic realms and readily able to guide those sincere seekers who simply ask for it

"I exist before there is any creation, duration or dissolution of the World. I am conditioned as well as unconditioned. I am neither infinite nor confined within limits, I am both at the same time. And though the dance of creation changes around me, in the hall of eternity, I shall be the same."
-Anandamayi Ma
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

another interesting thing to note concerning this orb experience-
what felt like a minute "there" was an hour "here."
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Wow! A few minutes ago asked my niece if she read Autobiography of a Yogi, then saw this thread.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

He's Alive you know! :D :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Hmm, think my TA agrees with you. Such a joyful loving spirit, hard to imagine him otherwise. Have you ever tried to communicate with him in meditation?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim,

The type of communication I receive from Yogananda and others is more like... energetic transference. By his presence and the presence of others I am comforted by those chill-like sensations(described elsewhere).

...Ultimately, I know them as One and the same, Spirit is reaching out in a manner that allows my mind to piece things together.

The inspiration that envelops is an experience-
I tried putting into words once the communion I had felt specifically from Yogananda. I shared it here and you asked me then if I had established some type of contact.

I really appreciate your openness to these things, given your experiences, and allowing for the space to dive into it.

It was the poem called Illusion,
https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewto ... =7&t=28415

Kind regards.
:hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 amThe type of communication I receive from Yogananda and others is more like... energetic transference. By his presence and the presence of others I am comforted by those chill-like sensations(described elsewhere).
Kind of like sticking a toe in the river of Cosmic Consciousness, feelings, experiences, understanding become one. The possibilities are infinite.
happyrain wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 amUltimately, I know them as One and the same, Spirit is reaching out in a manner that allows my mind to piece things together.
It used to be, I couldn't believe celestials such as Christ Michael, Nebadonia, or Monjoronson, for example, would communicate with lowly, deeply flawed, little human me. But they kept at it, until I learned to trust, let the experiences and conversations flow as they came to me. Such and incredible, awe inspiring feeling, finally believing I'm one of those stitches in the expansive cosmic tapestry... How wonderful for you! It sounds like you're experiencing much the same, tailor made for us in a way we can accept and understand.
happyrain wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 amThe inspiration that envelops is an experience-I tried putting into words once the communion I had felt specifically from Yogananda. I shared it here and you asked me then if I had established some type of contact.
I remember the poem, light, peaceful, ethereal, felt to me as if it were channeled.
happyrain wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 amI really appreciate your openness to these things, given your experiences, and allowing for the space to dive into it.
I'm relieved you feel this way. Often after posting my experiences, I wonder if it was too much sharing, even though I often ask spirit if it was appropriate before tapping the submit button. In the beginning of 'seeking' spiritual answers, finding my truths, I was desperate, but also very afraid of what I might learn. I have released layers and layers of fear. My hope is by sharing on the boards, those who are feeling the way I did, might find comfort and/or validation of their own experiences... no matter how 'out there' some of the things I say may sound!
We are all in this together! With no real blueprint or road map available, no pat right or wrong answers, we'll muddle though as best we can!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am enjoying an appreciating the back and forth between you both.
We are all in this together! With no real blueprint or road map available, no pat right or wrong answers, we'll muddle though as best we can!
:bana: It's the adventure of an eternal lifetime, eh? :D

:loves
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:41 amIt's the adventure of an eternal lifetime, eh?
For sure! I like the idea of eternal friendships for eternal lifetimes!!! :bana: :kiss: :sunflower:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim wrote:
For sure! I like the idea of eternal friendships for eternal lifetimes!!! :bana: :kiss: :sunflower:

I remember being thrilled years ago when I read this in the Urantia book.... (Paper 22)
I am a Mighty Messenger, and it may interest Urantians to know that the companion and associate of my mortal experience was also triumphant in the great test, and that, though we were many times and for long periods separated in the agelong inward ascent to Havona, we were embraced in the same seven-hundred-thousand group, and that we spent our time passing through Vicegerington in close and loving association. We were finally commissioned and together assigned to Uversa of Orvonton, and we are often dispatched in company for the execution of assignments requiring the services of two Messengers.
Granted the Mighty Messenger writing this piece is talking about Mighty Messengers, but...it gives hope of lasting and eternal mortal friendships in the long journey "Home" and beyond.. :happy
Save me a place in Paradise line, eh, Kim? ( I am so flighty I will probably still be chasing butterflies. ;) :)

((((hugs)))))
Sandy