Know to Much

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Know to Much

Post by Message »

Is it possible we could know to much when it comes to the Angels? But also know to little? Jesus parable the truth is what sets you free not understanding secrets? Are hiding truth?
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Know to Much

Post by happyrain »

Well there are know-it-alls who don't know much at all :roll The moment I think I have something figured out I am knocked back down. This is a school house after all... :study: Our time here is short and relevance is fleeting. :cyclopsani: :stars: :stars: :cat:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Message,
I believe we've only begun to scratch the surface in our knowledge of any spiritual beings.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
aidebynature
New Friend

Post by aidebynature »

Maybe there is a point in not knowing too much..They're not in "our face" for a reason. Atleast if you don't look at the numbers they showing us. :lol:
No I think, look at everyone around you. We are here to help eachother, I think, and accept ourselves and others with faults and all.
Lightcosmos25
New Friend

Post by Lightcosmos25 »

I know this thread is a little old but I have an interesting perspective on this. I believe we know about as much as we can. Not because we have found all that we need to know but because we aren't capable of understanding more about such higher beings. At least not in our current form. Think about it, if we knew everything there was to know about angels wouldn't it just become a "science project"? While there may be more to discover about angels, I believe as humans we can only know so much which is why these angelic beings will communicate with us through other means (such as numbers). Anyways, just my thoughts and I could be wrong.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lightcosmos25,
Welcome to the boards! It's perfectly alright to revisit old threads! People always have questions.

I believe we are all on different levels of understanding of every part of spirit, God, angels, midwayers, guardians, etc. Spiritual progression is such an individual discovery. As humans we're just beginning the journey peeling back one layer at a time as we reach higher levels of understanding and are able to release our fears that have impeded our progress. We progress at different paces, as our understanding expands, minds open, and in the areas we're interested in.

Maybe it's not being in human form that holds us back, but our individual capacity to grasp the reality of the existence of angels and other beings of spirit?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.