Angels cards in action ;)

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Alena
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Angels cards in action ;)

Post by Alena »

I own a deck of Doreen Virtue's Ascended Masters angels cards that I bought not so long ago so I don't have much experience with it so far.

There's this one person I started to like and I asked the cards what can I expect will happen between us. The card I picked was Twin Flame that says something about a romantic partner in terms of a soul mate relationship. Two weeks or so later I asked a similar question and while shuffling the cards one card jumped out of the deck – Twin Flame again. According to the guidebook this card is also part of the message so it somewhat took my breath away and I wasn't able to finish my reading.

When gardening I asked my guardian angel to give me a sign if that person is really The One. Later that day I wanted to find the Twin Flame card's description but forgot that it's written in the guidebook not on the card itself. What I did was that I took the whole 44-card deck and spontaneously said “please, help me to find the Twin Flame card”. Without thinking I pulled one card from the deck and to my big surprise it was really the card I'd asked for. :shock: :roll

Today after what that person wrote though it feels rather impossible that whatever romantic might really happen between us and I felt a little down. Later I decided to find a specific card to check on one of the masters name so I grabbed the whole deck and, believe it or not, the card that was "looking at me" was Twin Flame. :kiss:
The interesting thing is that we're members of the same Internet forum and haven't met in person yet (we plan on doing so though) but you could tell I'm more than curious to see what will happen if we do actually meet because it's kind of crazy, right?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Angels cards in action ;)

Post by Sandy »

Hi Alena,
I think anything and everything is possible in this world especially since I met my dear George via the internet and we lived on opposite ends of the planet. :cheers: I do not know much at all about Twin Flames just from what others have mentioned when they have visited the board.
I do say, it is absolutely amazing to have drawn that cards so many times... :shock: :D

But how do you feel? After what Francois has recently been through, I am rather shy these days at celebrating celestial endorsements of matters of the heart.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Alena
New Friend

Post by Alena »

I'm pretty cool about it and stay open to whatever option the Universe might bring my way because I don't want to limit myself. Besides I'm pretty fine on my own even though it'd be nice to have someone to share my life with. Just imagine actors on the stage playing without any audience. Their performance can be great, they can enjoy themselves, but isn't it a little shame there's no one to actually see it? Hm, maybe I just want that one "spectator" who would make it all even more meaningful. ;)
I concentrate more on my spiritual progress though and keep believing that all my needs will be met sooner or later. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I took a glimpse of that person once when drifting in my sleep.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Some of the coolest visions seem to happen as we drift off to sleep, eh? Did this person look as you expected? It will be sort of exciting to see how things work out... although I just realized I am being what my Australian neighbour would call a bit of a "nibby nose" meaning sticking my big ole nose in your business... I promise to behave myself. ;) :lol:
I loved how you phrased this...
Just imagine actors on the stage playing without any audience. Their performance can be great, they can enjoy themselves, but isn't it a little shame there's no one to actually see it? Hm, maybe I just want that one "spectator" who would make it all even more meaningful. ;)
Perfect analogy! :thumright: You have a very good way with words... Do you do much writing?
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Alena
New Friend

Post by Alena »

There's another story, kind of a sequel to the previous one.

So I still like like that girl. :loves
Yesterday I did lots of I Ching reading, probably asking some stupid questions as well (I'm sorry the Great Dao but I just couldn't help it), some of them related to that girl and by doing so I got myself into somewhat obsessive state (will never do it again that's for sure).
Anyway, later I decided to go for a walk to clean my head. As usual, I was talking to God, praying and this time also asking God to give me a visible sign that me and that girl will be really together. I waded a river at a ford, walked through a pasture and went to a forest.

At first I found a small feather on the ground which wasn't unusual at all but close to it was another one. It was small, grayish but I instinctively knew it's a jay bird feather. I took it in my hand and checked the other side - it really had that blue, black, white stripes on it! :roll I thanked God for answering me.

Back at home I wanted to google for jay bird shamanistic meaning but didn't know the bird's name in English so I used an on-line translator and learned it's JAY. I almost stopped breathing for a while because I call the girl Jaymie but sometimes just simply Jay. :shock:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Alena,
That was a very, very cool story! :D Jay birds or Blue Jays as they are called where I come from, are gorgeous creatures. Their feathers are stunning! Do your Jays look like this or similar? https://www.google.com.au/search?q=blue ... gws_rd=ssl

Anyway I suspect you took great comfort from the sign you may have received. ;) I sincerely hope what you desire comes true for you to the benefit of all involved. :lol:
love,
Sandy
Alena
New Friend

Post by Alena »

Hello Sandy,
well, I'm not sure what it all mean and how it'll pan out but like you said it's kind of cool. :mrgreen:
Jays here are different. http://www.oiseaux-birds.com/card-eurasian-jay.html
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh aren't your jays beautiful! :D Thank you for that! You can see in the blue on their sides the traits they may share with the North American Jays. Thank you for sharing that, Alena! It was good to learn something new!
hugs,
Sandy
Alena
New Friend

Post by Alena »

You're welcome, Sandy. :hithere
And I found this on Eurasian jays yesterday, it's pretty interesting to read https://gwawinapterus.wordpress.com/201 ... jay-totem/
Wishing everyone a wonderful day! :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that Alena. I did find it helpful and fuel to investigate further the Corvid family.
This week has flown by and I haven't accomplished much as I've been nursing a bad cold (LOL well that's my excuse anyway) But the week end is here with all kinds of adventures perhaps for all of us. So here we go...have a good one up there in the upper side of the planet. :sunny:
hugs,
Sandy
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by hungryfish »

We love our angel cards and use them frequently. I have been trying to dismiss what I'd call coincidence vs. actual
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

A good friend of mine in Greece sometimes is prompted to draw an angel card for me and each time it has dealt specifically with an issue I was experiencing in some way. Seems these days the celestials have many ways to reach us and give us the answers to questions we poise. Truly we are blessed, eh? :D
hungryfish
Busy Bee

Post by hungryfish »

My wife has fallen head over heels with our angel cards. I think all the messages are so good, that it's almost pointless. I guess that makes me skeptical and I shouldn't be
hungryfish
Busy Bee

Post by hungryfish »

If I spent more time in believing all the messages rather than trying to find fault with them I'd be better off. It's hard for me, like I don't deserve good things.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Barry,
Think for a moment about angels...what we do know about them as God's emissaries, their role in protecting, guiding and encouraging humans... I would think from everything I have read and the many experiences people describe with them, that it isn't their nature to be condescending or harsh, but rather to look for the good, the pure, the beauty in life here on Earth, otherwise...oh my goodness, it would be a prison sentence for them as they watch we mortals time and time again implode. So for me it truly does make sense that any guidance from these most loving beings would be gentle, uplifting and encouraging ... and to be honest perhaps it is those qualities that spiritually motivate us... creating a platform within that allows all aspects of our life to flow in a better balance. ( Truly it would be different if we used Melchezedek cards LOL not that they aren't loving... sort of in your face brutal with their honest assessment)

Now, with that said, you would be hard pressed to find a human that at some point did not come down hard on themselves or struggle with self esteem issues at one time or another. For me, when I find myself wallowing in such things... it helps me to remember that Christ Michael when he lived here on Earth as Jesus (Urantia book) too struggled in his early life with the rocks and boulders in His path... but the example He provides for us gives us clues as to the solutions to anything we encounter, within or without... as He spent much time communing with His Heavenly Father/First Source/Goddess or however you see this magnanimous being, talking it through...sharing everything! Time spent in stillness is worth ever precious minute. In stillness, we find the strength to overcome the influences of ego etc... It is here we discover that we are worthy of love and happiness and that no matter what, we can never be separated from the unconditional love of God.

I think you are a wonderful person. I know... LOL I barely know you, but still your posts reflect such honesty and openness. and I think you deserve the lion's share of happiness. If I thinks so...then how much more must the celestials think you deserve good things? Now we just need convince you of that, eh? :lol:
hugs,
Sandy