My angel story #1 :)

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Alena
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My angel story #1 :)

Post by Alena »

This is my first angel related story on this message board, I hope you like it.

The other day I was working in the garden and wondering how many guardian angels do I have, except the one who I call an “ancestral guardian” that I know was my grand-grandfather and who's now staying around and who loves me unconditionally, so I asked angels to tell me.
Later that day I was in my room, working on my computer, when I raised my head and saw two young swallows who were learning to fly and who just took a rest by sitting on my windowsill. That beautiful scene instantly moved my heart and later it just clicked in my head that I received my answer... that two it is. :D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My angel story #1 :)

Post by Geoff »

Dear Alena,

The question is perhaps more complex than you might realise. The correct answer regarding "angels" is two, as you were told. But ex-humans are not the same, and probably should not be called "guardian angels". One might have any number of ex-humans trying to be of assistance, but what assistance they can offer depends very much on their level of spiritual advancement. To start with ex-humans who choose to hang around, are often (but certainly not always) very unevolved, and their motives very much of the material world sort of protective idea, rather than the spiritual idea. And, as ex-humans advance, their duties take them away from us, in the sense of regular contact, as your angels would be around 24/7, or in any event at least one. It is their role to be there, and they take it very seriously.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I love that!!! And it is a very good illustration for all of us to expand our expectations when we ask questions of the celestials. It may not come by simple words... perhaps by something far more potent... something that touches our hearts. :happy
I will try to remember to be open to all possibilities in the future. Thank you Alena!
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Alena
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Alena »

Thank you, Geoff. I do agree with what you said and I hope to learn more about my guardian angels. So far I know they present as a male and a female. I was also told they're like yin and yang giving me the perfect harmony of mind and body. :D

Haha, I'm rather the open one. Lately we've been having problems with blowflies in the house. They like to sit on the front door when it's sunny and then when you go outside they get in easily. I learned an effective trick. I open the door or window and say "Angels, please help me to get the blowfly out". It never takes long and the blowfly just finds the open window/door and flies outside ;) ; then I thank the angels for their help.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Now that sounds like a wise and charitable method for encouraging flies to leave the house, Alena. :D I must remember that next summer if and when the black flies are a problem. It can be different every year... not sure why. The first year I was here I was shocked by all the flies! People would be walking down the sidewalk and there might be a dozen flies along for the ride on their back! (Rather freaky I must admit :shock: ) The smart ones carried a branch or feather duster to brush the little critters off their perch periodically.
Still, there weren't as many biting types of flies as I was used to living in the country as I once did in the US. So it is sort of Quantity here over quality. LOL that doesn't make sense even to me... :roll:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: So it is sort of Quantity here over quality. LOL that doesn't make sense even to me... :roll:
xxSandy

Yup thats it exactly. And they fly ever so slowly, kinda like how Aussies move?

Hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
Geoff wrote:
Yup thats it exactly. And they fly ever so slowly, kinda like how Aussies move?
I hadn't thought about it before...but yes... they are rather easy going critters over here. I can't swat them anymore. To be honest, I think they're sort cute, in an insect kind of way. So far, I've been able to get three different flies to walk up onto my finger and I've carried them out that way. I just tell em, "There's no beer in this house!" ;) :mrgreen: )

hugs,
Sandy