Spiritual Guides - Questions.

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Canadianbug23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Spiritual Guides - Questions.

Post by Canadianbug23 »

I new to this board and to this topic. Actually, my recent experience has led me to ask questions that I hope you can help. Last July my husband and I suffered a miscarriage. It was devastating and I was in this deep black hole. Looking for help, I came across a clairvoyant/ medium and asked my question. Will I get pregnant again? She engage my spirit guides and the confirmed a spirit baby and the number 3 related to cycles and future July. My husband and I have had yo use means to help us get pregnant and we had completed 1 frozen embryo cycle. The plan was to unfreeze all remaining embryos and transfer to remaining. So 2 cycles.

Fast forward to February of this year. I wax traveling to San Francisco and was thinking about getting pregnant. Our plans weren't working and i was extremely frustrated. I looked up to the sky and asked to give me sign that I would get pregnant. Fast forward 3 days later at my doctors appt, my doctor surprises me and says 'we can go ahead with cycle.' Same plan - unfreeze all, test and transfer only good ones. As fate would have it - the embryologist decided to unfreeze only half of the embryo and supposed two cycles were now three. We ended up getting pregnant and all was going well and then suddenly we lost our pregnancy.

I went back and read the reading from July 2014 and was blown away that my spirit guides had indicated 3 cycles and future July (when our next cycle will take place). This got me curious about my spirit guides and wanting to connect. I think I have always been sensitive to pick up on messages. Yesterday morning, I asked for a sign that I would get pregnant/validate the reading as I was falling asleep. I dreamt my doctor saying to me 'this will happen! We are going to make it happen.' So This morning I decided to meditate and try to communicate to them. I asked again about my reading and validate this. I didn't hear anything or receive any messages so I got up. My husband and I were talking and he mentioned a short trip away. I recalled having a travel book and picked it up. Tucked in the book was a card, I pulled it out and it was the card my sister sent me in last year and the front said 'Mother To Be.' I swear that card was tucked on my DVD shelf and was shocked. Then I wondered, was this my spirit guide/angel. I am wondering if all of these incidences are my spirits guide/Angels' way of validating my reading.

I would appreciate your thoughts even if I am off base. In the meantime I am going to work on connected further with my spirit guides even though the left side of my brain is fighting it.

Thanks!!

CB23
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Spiritual Guides - Questions.

Post by Sandy »

Hello CB23,
It is very nice to meet you and welcome to you to the board.

It wasn't long ago we were talking about communication with the Divine and our celestial kin and how easy it is to zero in on only one form of communication... only one way for these awesome beings to get a message or answer across to us when in fact there are any numerous ways we can receive answers to the questions we pose if only we were to keep our eyes, and ears, and most especially our hearts open. You have just demonstrated this, I suspect, in your post... a way you were answered outside the expected answer in a meditative state. :D

I, of course, cannot confirm that you did, in fact, receive your answer. But, I must say, I am hoping so and have everything crossed for you that I possibly can. I got the tingles all over in reading your post and we can take it as a lesson for all to be watchful and expectant when we ask questions as they do always answer in some way...

If it is alright I would love to add my prayers to your own, in regards to a future pregnancy and baby. Please take care and live life as joyfully as you can. I just want you to know, that you have such a lovely energy about you. :D
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey CB23,
Here's something I'd like to share with you. I was just thinking about a couple this week whom we haven't spoken to in a number of years... They too were struggling to have a child and had their heartbreaks as well. I just spent a little time reading their thread, and remembering all over again a small portion of their journey. Each of our walks on the is planet will be unique...and the stories and lessons we take with us just as individualized, but it is sure a blessing to have been a part of their walk if only for a short time... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... &hilit=Ian
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Canadianbug23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Canadianbug23 »

Thank you so much Sandy. I would appreciate the prayers and thank you sharing Ian's story. It definitely gives me a lot hope. His story resonates with me including the feeling he had when he met his wife.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you CB23 for allowing me to remember your family in my prayers. :D Glad you appreciated Ian's thread. I cannot believe so much time has passed since those days. Where does the time go? :shock:
Have a lovely week!
:sunny:
Sandy