preparation via dream ?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

preparation via dream ?

Post by happyrain »

Hello :hithere
Last night I've had a couple of dreams and I can't help but wonder if I'm being prepared for a major life transition.
In the first dream I remember pulling out the top left canine tooth from my mouth and analyzing it. Teeth falling out is a reoccurring dream I've had for most of my life and a quick search shows other people experience similar when going through an emotional or even physical transition in life. There was blood too and I remember the feeling of pulling the tooth out from the gum.
Immediately after, I'm not sure who I was speaking to, but I was being shown an image and was told I can do this on my own or I can go through it as an acolyte. I was told the end result would be the same but if I take up being an acolyte that I'd be assigned a demon to help me through my transition. I chose the path of the acolyte because I was curious about the relationship ensued with a demon.

Pretty direct and extremely surreal. A very odd dream. I don't necessarily fear the word demon and don't think of it as a bad thing and am wondering if this is related to, "an angel in action."

:sunflower:

Based off the story, do you think this is just another random collection of events expressed as a dream or something spiritual to my development as a personality ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: preparation via dream ?

Post by Sandy »

Hi eric,
This seems as good a place as any for this dream. :) Interesting dream...I looked up the word acolyte just to be sure I was on the same page. Acolytle: An attendant. An assistant.
Immediately after, I'm not sure who I was speaking to, but I was being shown an image and was told I can do this on my own or I can go through it as an acolyte.
Do you remember anything about the image you saw?

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy. Only that I saw the image like a bubble floating over your head with a stick person inside of it. Lol. BTW, I think the pronunciation was "day-mon" so, daemon not demon.

The reason I was interested in the dream so much was because of how connected it is with my recent studies. Well, today I'm feeling more distant from this and don't think I need to dig any deeper. I am between jobs and am having difficulty in adjusting here and not making enough income as it stands to support my love and I. The dream to me reflected some of that stress and that perhaps I will be receiving help from an outside source. (?)

:hithere :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Re: preperation via dream ?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I am between jobs and am having difficulty in adjusting here and not making enough income as it stands to support my love and I. The dream to me reflected some of that stress and that perhaps I will be receiving help from an outside source. (?)
Well, I am rooting for you and praying that something just right comes along or falls into your realm of vision. You have a lot to offer any employer ..don't forget. :kiss:
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

happyrain wrote:The dream to me reflected some of that stress and that perhaps I will be receiving help from an outside source. (?)
Receiving help from an outside source...? There is no doubt there on my end. Stress and being busy with plenty of things makes it easy for me to miss the signs of spirit and what I assume your referring to as "an outside source". If I had to put a reason on why you wrote this dream and shared it with us; I'd say it was to help put you in a more receiving state of this help, because it's harder to receive in stressful + busy conditions, also -- in those conditions receiving help can be very effective and soul building when you know you have an acolyte on your side.

The question I'm wondering is who this acolyte could be? Your TA? Midwayer? Whatever it is, it sounds very pleasant to me!! and reflects the reminder to me to be in a more receiving mind-set, so I thank you for sharing

-I hope all goes well in your transition. Take care, Brother :alien:
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks sandy.

hey zach ! thanks for the reply brother :alien:
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi happyrain,
I looked up Daemon:
dae·mon1 ˈdēmən/
noun
1.(in ancient Greek belief) a divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans.
an inner or attendant spirit or inspiring force.
synonyms: numen, genius, genius loci, inspiring force, attendant spirit, tutelary spirit, demon
"it must have been a magnificent daemon that inhabited the heart and soul of this artist"
2.archaic spelling of demon.
I think you are continuing on with the support of your Midwayer friends as always. The dream may just have been a reminder, and as Zachary pointed out, stress or being over-wrought with what is going on, can get your focus off the spiritual and buried under "stuff". It's ok, by the way, to leave the automotive industry behind... I am looking for the back door to open any day and get me out of here. Stay positive, friend!

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Jean,
Thank you for your feedback. I am familiar with daemon and have always had an attraction to that word :P Maybe you are right in saying this is my minds way of illustrating a continued partnership with Midwayers or guidance from unseen forces.

I feel I owe you and this thread an update.
Since that last post things have turned around for the better. In just a months time I went from having the lowest sells to being a couple away from having the highest on our team. I might have been discouraged because changing jobs takes time to get adjusted but I can say things are rolling... Even if I don't hit salesman of the month I'm happy to be where I'm at and hopefully the financial part starts to balance out as well. We've been saving up money by eating in and making lunch and slowly paying off debt.

Since the dream I've had two very interesting dreams back to back. I think they might be past life related. I'm also learning I have a close connection to the ladybug and possible past life information.
:?: :alien: :loves

Thank you very much for your support and encouragement. To everyone here. =) Time to keep movin'.
:mrgreen: :oops: :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Since that last post things have turned around for the better. In just a months time I went from having the lowest sells to being a couple away from having the highest on our team.
:cheers: Oh that is just the best news this morning! I have had my fingers toes and eyes crossed that things would work out well for you. Now if you don't mind I am going to relax for awhile. LOL Just kidding. :mrgreen: Go get em lady bug!
( I've always loved lady bugs... my allies in the garden of life)
XX Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy :bom: :drunken: :alien: :cyclopsani: :cheers: :farao: :king: LUV2