My angelic encounters

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
faerierae
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My angelic encounters

Post by faerierae »

I had suffered complications in childbirth and passed out from losing blood. When I came to, I distinctly felt 1000s of large, white, silken feathers caressing me. They saved me from certain death, this I am sure of.
This time last year, after losing a hospice patient I was very close to, a large, multicolored ball of celestial light appeared above my bed during the witching hour. I could not move or speak, only stare at this light.
My life has since suffered some unbearable twists and turns...they are trying to get through to me. I'm listening, angels. Tell me what I need to hear.

Rae
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My angelic encounters

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Rae))))))))
I'm glad you are still with us... as you experienced, child birth can be a very dangerous time for us women. Isn't it amazing the love contained in these hard to describe angel feathers...these symbols and reflections of such a Love that drive the mechanism of the entire universe and has the power o gently inspire, encourage comfort enfold and renew us when we are completely spent. I am hearing the first line of a song... an old song... "Cherish is the word I use to describe..." That may very well cover the lingering after effects of these awesome tokens of universe love, eh? I cherish the love demonstrated over and over again from our beloved angels, celestials and of course most of all... The Source of all love that reigns down on our soggy little hearts every moment of our lives forever and a day! Thank heavens for that, eh? :sunflower:

You know George had an experience too with a light...much like a flame that held him motionless too for awhile... he wrote about it somewhere. :scratch: You guys are awesome! :cheers:
Hey... a question... when you think back to the multicolored orb... how did you feel at the time as you observed it? Was it easier to let go and view your hospice patient's passing with acceptance and even joy afterwards? :finger:
Love to you on a most peaceful and unseasonably warm afternoon in Oz. :hithere
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Rae, your experience really shows how these celestial beings ...are always on call for us in our time of need. Having experienced it myself, I love to hear other accounts of being touched in some way. I had a friend in high school.....we weren't really close, but we did hang out together sometimes. When we were in our 20's...she was present during a shocking bikie massacre, at a pub, where a young girl was shot dead and bullets were flying around everywhere. My friend was with her young daughter having lunch in the beer garden. She told me that she saw a golden orb of light floating in mid air....she grabbed her daughter and ran to follow it. She was lead to safety and was unharmed, although others weren't. She was certainly being protected in my thoughts. George, no doubt, has had many encounters like many of us here. :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jill, I got goose bumps as you described what happened to your friend when she was a young woman. I bet seeing the orb is something that remains with her to this day ...life changing it would be in a positive way. What a blessing from something so tragic. I long for the day when violence is no more... I think Love is the key... Love, Love and more Love. :lol:
I read something sort of profound in the Urantia book yesterday on this subject.
Paper 2 Nature of God page 38
The experience of loving is very much a direct response to being loved.
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.