I saw an Angel!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
MG333
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

I saw an Angel!

Post by MG333 »

Hi everyone my name's Matt and I've been experiencing contact from Angels since i was about 20 and I'm 25 at the moment. I'm at the stage now where i can receive messages from my angels about where i need to improve in general day to day life and i can get direct answers for questions i ask my angel. I'm always trying to learn more and see how much i can experience and a few months ago on my way to my bedroom i told the angels that i wanted to see one of them but i didn't know if i was ready to see one yet as it might startle me a bit. That night i awoke from a really deep sleep and felt like i was almost forced very quickly to look down at the end of my bed to see an angel sitting there reading a book! The angel was visible to me from somewhere between 30seconds to a minute very clearly. The angel had a faint white/grey or blueish glow it was hard to tell an exact colour and i couldn't work out if the angel was male or female and i tried hard to figure this out. I was not startled at all! I felt so calm and relaxed just to sit there and stare even though it was probably the most intense experience of my life! I was completely lost for words and the angel didn't take its eyes off the book lol. I said a very big thank-you after the angel faded away and i didn't get back to sleep very easily afterwards lol
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I saw an Angel!

Post by overmind »

Hi Matt, welcome to the message board. Seems you've developed a real talent there. I've had to develop such relationships very slowly, and I don't have the gift of two-way communication quite yet, but I have developed a bit in other areas. Just so you know, seraphim, or spirit personalities in general, do not have sex organs that define them as male or female. However, the angels do work in pairs, and have complementing personalities like the positive and negative sides of a magnet.

Hope you enjoy it here. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Matt!
:cheers: That's what I call an awe inspiring experience! I am so happy for you! It sounds like you are developing a wonderful relationship with your guardian seraphim...something that will last you eons of time, long after you leave this rock and move on into the wonders eternity holds for you.
What a blessing, eh? :happy

Thank you for speaking up and sharing this beautiful experience with the rest of us. You've made my day! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Hello and welcome, what a wonderful experience!

Although I can't help but wonder what book your angel was reading :lol:
MG333
New Friend

Post by MG333 »

Thanks so much guys I learn so much from you all, haha if the angel comes back lightened ill ask if i can borrow it, some mind blowing stuff would be in that book!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Matt,
It's good to see you again.
if the angel comes back lightened ill ask if i can borrow it, some mind blowing stuff would be in that book!
:lol: No doubt that would be true at least for us humans. It could even be a book about you...holding all the spiritual memories and information about you since you were born.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.