My Back got APPROVED!!!!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

My Back got APPROVED!!!!

Post by pointman19 »

oh my GOD, what a day and its not even 1pm!

So im on my way to the physical therapists for my back injury and on my way on clocks, liscense plates, etc, im again seeing an explosion of 111's and 44'a. Im Saying to myself, what is going ON this morning...what are you trying to tell me?? This a normal routine visit, and a normal day. Nothin special.

im close to the docs office and a car slows down in front of me and im like...oh come ON...its 45 not 25 and then i saw the plate, it was a speicalized one that said L 44 L. Then im like...o....k....somethings going to happen today, but for the life of me i cant figure out what that would be...

So i get my exercises done and im waiting to see the doc, reading a book on my tablet. Doc says hes ready for me and i go to shut it off and the time says on it 11:44. Here my curiosity is on full alert...what could happen in here that can be that good?? Nothing ever goes my way when he goes no the Workers comp website and tells me about the things thats been submitted.

He opens todays reports and theres a GLOWING reference from a State-run, neutral doctor that i was SUPPOSED to have a scheduled exam with on how to procede with treatments for my herniated disc back there!! My...Jaw...Drops....

in a nutshell, it says there are very obvious problems going on there and theres more than enough medical evidence to back it all up...an exam will not be necessary.

"Do you know what this means?!" my doctor explained...theres no hearings to go to, no drives alllllllll the way out to Cleveland to defend yourself. Unless your employer fights this....your going to get your back fixed Brotha! (you guys, you have no idea how long its taken to get here...its been six years of fighting)

Then i got this vibe that was unmistakable and i blurted out...oh...they wont be fighting this.

My docs says, i agree with you...a report like this...its going to be very hard for them to win if they try.

On the way back to my truck im saying out loud...how do i thank you guys for this?? (the Midwayers) How on Earth can i possibly pay you back for this???

I get in the truck and the first song to play is "Sweet Child of mine".......

OH, the date the report was submitted to the State...hehe 11-1, so theres my 111's.

So....i think there is a way i can pay them back. I have a blog that i write on frequently when it came to Unexplained Ancient History. So far, it has nearly 5,500 views world wide. I think its time i start a new one. I think its time to start talking about the Midwayers and getting these 11ers to finally get their answers and the truth to what they are looking for. Some might believe, some might not....but i know, i can definitely do my part and start getting the word out there. If at least one person starts reading it, question their experiences...and comes upon the midwayers for answers, then its better than none at all. I can at least do that much, i know that they feel i dont have to pay them back..but hey...those arent "My Rules" ;)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My Back got APPROVED!!!!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
:bana: :sunflower: :cheers: I was on the edge of my seat as I read your post!!!! That's fantastic!!!!! It isn't easy to get workers comp approved for these things but it sounds as if you are well on your way!
The Midwayers are wonderful friends aren't they? Truly they understand us and love us despite our human quirks.

Thank you for sharing this...you made my day! :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

Glad to hear the good news!
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Super news to read! Congratulations!

And welcome to the board, since I've not been on for a while and haven't given you a message earlier!

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Thanks everyone, i was just so excited that i felt i had to come on here and tell how it happened, it was so awesome! Six years of fighting might finally be done...thats a small chunk of years there. I cant believe that it could all be over, like, neck and back...and they would be both taken care of in under 3 months (necks already done and im doing great!)

Its a pleasure to meet you Theunim. its a really nice place around here and the community is outstanding. Everyone has their own unique ways of making me feel welcome :)

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I started my new blog today...the most awesome time i noticed when i re-posted a topic i had to kick it off...11:44am!

aetalley
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by aetalley »

I was on the edge of my seat as well! I'm new here as well :) congratulations to you! Pray your health is still well and stable! I too have neck and back problems a cancer and chemo survivor since the 80s and I'm 36 now :) I have been trying for disability for 6 years! My hearing is coming up in February of 2015! About time! This post had a deja vu feel to me! I also have seen 1s and 4s EVERYWHERE! I DO MEAN EVERYWHERE! so many signs and my heart tells me this is it!!!
You're a great writer! It takes skill to control someones attention through paper filled with words. May many years of blessings reign upon you my friend!
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Thank you so kindly! I always sympathize with anyone that has to go through the "proper channels" when it comes to workers comp or disability hearings. You could seriously be dragging yourself into that hearing, have pounds upon pounds of medical evidence, and somehow it still feels like that whole rooms is against you.

I will pray for you and send any kind of positive vibes i can towards you. I truly hope that you get the help that you do desperately deserve!

You know, things like this still happen for me. Since ive pretty much let someone else take the wheel in my life, truly wonderful things have happened that i couldn't imagine beyond my wildest dreams. Sometimes....when you get to the very bottom of your life, and you fell like nothing could ever bring you out of your situation....thats when i finally gave in and said to myself...what do i really have to lose anymore? Its not an easy thing to just up and do, though.

Have you ever seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Theres a scene where Indy is doing the challenges of god and one challege was to take a step into the unknown. Below him was a sprawling chasm and the bottom was nowhere to be seen. He clutches his heart and puts pure faith in the fact that he wont fall into nothingness. He takes that step....his weight goes down...and he steps on solid stone! The path was so well camouflaged that it blended into the stones on the other side of the pit.
Its a lot like that. I took a huge step of faith forward and stepped so far out of my comfort zone. The future is completely unknown and that was a huge fear to deal with...but i still took the step anyways.

Not many people can do this. Some have families, jobs that they have spent their lives trying to excel or move forward in....taking a step like that is what i think hold so many back, its the fear of losing everything.

But when your in my situtation and you have nothing to lose, theres no fear of it anymore. Very soon i plan on making a new post to update everyone on my progress so far. Things have only gotten better and the opportunities that keep coming my way seems limitless....But im not saying any of this to brag, or make it seem like i have this big ego.

For the people that CANT do what im doing, for whatever reasons that they hold dear to their hearts, i share my experiences so that all can see what the potential of what life can bring to you. The only thing i hope is that people dont think that im exaggeration on my details or make up things that never happened. I want to just say, to anyone reading...any experience i have ever posted about since day one of arriving to these boards, have never been a lie or an exaggeration of anything. It was the support of many people that are on these boards that helped me find the self confidence to keep pushing forward when it seems like all life wants to do is push back.

And for that, this place will always feel like home to me :)

Light and Love,

Jason

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jason,

You are on fire!!! Great to hear.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank You ((((((((((JASON)))))))))) for sharing with us your soul growth.
I found it extremely helpful and something I was needing to read today. :kiss:

I am glad you view this place as a home. That is the way it feels to me too. :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

i gotta admit, i love it when geoff says im on fire! :bana: :bana:

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

pointman19 wrote:i gotta admit, i love it when geoff says im on fire! :bana: :bana:
{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Your energy and positivity jumps and leaps from this thread!!! What a great vantage point to view the world! Hope everything is going well with your back.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.