The 1111's Tell Me So Much

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
jsph101
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

The 1111's Tell Me So Much

Post by jsph101 »

Everything in my life revolves around the 1111's these days. They call me "Judge Joe", "The 101", and "One of the Ones" for some reason I do not know!!! The pump me full of information daily and always confirm it comes from them through numbers. They guided me to this website today and I signed up. I did the math and look for yourself at the date and time!!! WOW TRUST ME NOT PLANNED!!! I then looked up at the clock and once again it was 1:01pm.
They also keep calling me a "Seir". I didn't believe what they were saying!!! Me a seir!? lol I finally said "then show me I am". I grabbed a bible and just opened it up randomly. The first scripture i seen was Ester 6:9. Even stranger then that I had been working with them at that time with the true meaning of 69 which is apparently what I am soooooo connected to. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!
All this started to happen to me last year when I gave up my Ephemeral ways and started a path if divinity! That is when I received my third eye and they have been with me ever since. They work with me on breaking Masonic Codes, "Gods Way", and showing me the wrong and false teachings in the Christian community today.
This is a little part of my story of how The 1111's guide and have communicated with me. I never understood who they were until I found this site today. I just glanced at the t.v.and seen 425. 4+2+5=11 WOW but that is how They work!!! Glory to God!!!!!!
:D
Gods Way + Gods Law = Eternal Life
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The 1111's Tell Me So Much

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jsph101,
Welcome to our little 11:11 family. I enjoyed reading about your year's journey very much. And couldn't help but think of all the new and wonderful experiences that will come your way as you continue along your "route to divinity." :sunflower: These things are sort of our birth right as children of the Divine Source. There's so much to discover and learn that it continues well into eternity and that thought makes me so happy as I want to know it all. :lol:
Here are a few URLs that might interest you as you get to know a little more about your own Midwayer Guides and Celestial Teachers.
What Are Midwayers
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

...and these two papers in the Urantia Book may interest you as they speak of the Midwayers and of our local universe administration... 8)
Paper 77 The Midway Creatures
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -creatures
and Paper 114 Seraphic Planetary Government
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... government

It's nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi and welcome Jsph101!

Jean
:hithere
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks for sharing Joseph, and welcome!! It's nice to have you here. Enjoy looking around and getting to know everyone! With love, Michele :kiss: :sunflower:
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I love this post. I can definitely relate to what you wrote in a lot of ways!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard