Any Insight? I have so many question

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
cin
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 97381
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52634

Any Insight? I have so many question

Post by cin »

I am 53 and have always been psychic -- to the extent that I put effort into it. Anyways, I have seen 11:11 on the clock WAY more often than coincidence. I would like to share on of the most recent ones. I worked at a major Boston university for close to 30 years. One month short of my 30th anniversary, I was told my position was being eliminated. (Which turned out to be a lie, but that's another story). I was in absolute shock -- panic -- as a single woman, age 52, with a condo I had another 25 years to pay on; well it was scary as hell. No family to help ... my job had always been my background security when life handed me a beep-beep sandwich. And now it was going to go. I read the horrible statistics of someone my age getting another job -- the jobs I DID see paid at least 10K less than what I made. I knew my condo would be history. I would not have a "home" (as a Cancer, home means everything to me, emotionally).

A few weeks later, I brought my car to work and put everything had amassed over three decades into my trunk. I was not looking at the clock or even thinking about it. As I started to make my way downward in the parking garage, I randomly looked at my clock -- it was 11:11.

I took that as a sign of comfort, that I was not alone.

I think to me 11:11 does NOT always mean "things a good"; but perhaps more of a "someone is watching you and with you now". It took five months to find a job; it is a stressful job so far, and I have much more to learn. Through a crazy set of circumstances, I started there at a salary loss of 3,600/year (that's a LOT! -- 300 month!) to making 1,200/year MORE, after only five months! Yes, things might be better -- I am not sure if I am done with the changes yet, though. I also have a feeling I might meet someone this summer, as I've been single for years (by choice mostly).

I would love to get people's thoughts about this (your thoughts, similar experiences, ANYTHING!) ... the job loss was devastating ... panic attacks, unable to think of anything else for five months -- but that 11:11 was RIGHT THERE at the very moment I was leaving 30 years behind me.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Any Insight? I have so many question

Post by Sandy »

Hi cin,
You have endured a major upheavel, much like a death or a divorce as this long time job was very much an integral part of your life. On a much smaller scale, I can commiserate with you...while the small job I held at the preschool was not necessarily life supporting, it was a great big part of who I felt I was so it almost seemed at first that when it was gone a part of me had died too. I am grateful that in time I discovered this was not the case. But there were certainly some unsettled feelings at this time of my life.
The prompts often reassure me when these feelings try to reassert their authority. so I often few them too as you do here...
I took that as a sign of comfort, that I was not alone.
It makes all the difference, when the "rug" has been pulled out from under you, to know that someone...anyone, is in your corner and that you are not alone. And in those moments when you feel you can dance on the moon... the prompts and the beings who so brilliantly deliver them are there too, celebrating along side us...the best of friends.

Thank you for joining our little 11:11 family board. This fellow 53 year old :) is very happy to meet you! Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

This fellow, 73 years old, welcomes you also, cin.

You had a rough time ! Glad you're OK now.

The 11:11 or 1,111 Secondary Midwayers, Spirit Guardians or Planetary Helpers use the 11:11 time-prompt to say "Hi, we are here!"

Their concern is about your spirituality... and emotions by extension, of course.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... rn#p179305 explains much about the method they use.

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

The impact of great personal tribulation often masks a shift of our emotional security from the material to the spiritual. That is a tough go but very valuable. There is a message repeated in the Urantia Book and frequently in the Progress Group Messages. Spiritual growth is greatest when we deal with difficulties so our guides prefer we live a reasonably strenuous life.

I think of it as a matter of investment. Investing in the spirit (to the degree we are able) is well-advised for the advances we make here become a part of our continuing lives after this earth. We can take it with us! :D

Welles

P.S. Oh hi! :hithere