Out of town orbs

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Out of town orbs

Post by Krystalshard »

I recently went to Florida, to complete a Personal Trainer certification I have been aspiring to for this whole year. It was a wonderful spot, in a nice resort hotel in Safety Harbor near Clearwater. I am always a sunrise/sunset fan, so I took a great photo of a sunrise. Of course, when looking on my camera screen, I didn't see it. Now that I've loaded it to my computer, I was pleased to see I was not alone in my remote location, but that truly, my life is accompanied by those interested in my daily wellbeing. 8)

(For those thinking of dust on the lens, I took several photos in a row, and this is the only one the orb appeared in.)
Peace!!!
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Out of town orbs

Post by Sandy »

That is stunning, Jean! ... sort of like a "spiritual picture postcard" from beyond. :lol: Makes you wonder, with that in mind, what the message from spirit would be on the back, eh? :sunflower:

Oh I love it! What an amazing view in its own right, even should there not be a gorgeous Orb smiling down on you! :happy
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lobillo
New Friend

Post by lobillo »

Great !!!
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Right eh Sandy? I believe it was the day I was certifying, so I take it to mean I had the support of my helpers. (My Reiki practicioner told me at my last session an that an entity named "Becky" was glad I am learning to teach and do this workout, because I'm taking care of my heart.)
;)
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jean,
Are you familiar with Becky? Is she one of your Guides or Teachers? :D Sounds like who ever this entity is she is very caring about your welfare.
It seems you would have been hard pressed to find a more beautiful setting for this training. I could look at this photo all day, it really resonates with me. :happy
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Jean,

I know what Sandy means! There is just something about this beautiful picture. It really has me wondering what that orb is -- it almost looks like it has a shape. Are these benign spirits, is that a photo of your Guides? I feel so peaceful just looking at this picture -- thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!

When I see these palm trees I think how lovely that some folks live like this! :lol: Growing up in the Midwest, I've always idealized the tropics! LOL!

Love! Peace to you, Michele :kiss: :loves :sunflower:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Here is a picture (I cropped out the rest of the pic so I could zoom in on the orb)...it was during my son's black belt ceremony, this one was on his elbow and if you look closely you can see it has a smiley face! :shock:

Below are my 3 favorite orb pics...the day after my dad died, my son Jake was in a play. Dad had REALLY been looking forward to seeing the play. My husband took over 100 pics that night...these are the only pics with orbs...The first one has an orb over my son's head as well as next to him (the kid with the glasses)...Hey, I just noticed the orb next to him has a smiley face to! The next pics are of an empty stage with only a coffin and a vase with flowers...

I've always taken this as a sign that dad DID get to see the play after all...glad he did, cuz I missed it - someday he can tell me ALL about it!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That is just incredible. I am so glad you shared this Sammy! I wonder if it's like you said and it was him -- he was there in spirit. Maybe when we see orbs, it has something to do with the fact that the spirit realm is right here with us -- but in another dimension? So it's like it's leaking over into our dimension -- and we can't see it take form, but it shows a tiny bit of itself?

Peace! This was so lovely, thank you for sharing it Sammy! Your son is cute! :lol:
Love, Michele :kiss:
sammy

Post by sammy »

I am very curious what orbs are....Geoff once explained they are some sort of machine that "views" us (something like that)...and no offense to our Dear Geoff, but somehow that just didn't jive for me.

I have SO many orb pics...mostly with Scott, it used to be that almost every pic of him had an orb, but not the pics of any of the rest of us. I actually did an experiment one day and took pics in a room and then called Scott to come down so I could take his pic, sure enough and orb appeared in his pic but not the one without him. At some point over the last couple years I've noticed that orbs don't show up in his pics any more...like ever. Interesting stuff...Anyway, I have no way of proving the orb in the above pic was my dad, but sure was an amazing "coincedence"!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I like your idea, I think why not? How else is he going to show himself! If he made himself visible it would have upset the whole play! :lol: I think it was him, too.

I don't know if any of our family photos ever had orbs in it . . .I didn't know about orbs back then, so wouldn't've noticed them if we'd had them! But you know what happened one time? We still all wonder about this. My mom was taking pictures of my brothers and I for our Christmas card picture -- she was snapping dozens of pictures in a row. When they were developed, in one of them, a huge chunk of my hair was standing straight up! The picture before that and after that -- normal hair.

:shock:

Peace! Love Michele :kiss:
sammy

Post by sammy »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Wild!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy