license plate & a golden wing !

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

license plate & a golden wing !

Post by happyrain »

:hithere just sharing my recent prompts as of late :D
well i have truly been feeling their presence and i don't really know why *shrug* but more and more i feel so blessed and happy to see just how crazy and perfect it all really is

3 and 4 days ago i've been getting license plate 818 on two different cars
2 days ago i saw 777 on three different cars. two on the way to pick up my girlfriend and one on the way back home
that night i went to the pub to reunite with some friends from past and introduce my love to them
when i stepped foot out from the car at my feet was a golden piece of jewelry. it looks like an earring. anyways, i'm not sure what it is but me and my friend both thought it looked like an angel wing. this was not to shortly after acknowledging the prompts earlier that day.
i got another 777 yesterday
today i haven't had repeating numbers as much as random repeating patterns
313, 515 and RRR
hmm
well here is the wing(sorry if the pics came out to large!)
the quality is low because i took it with my cell phone
still
pretty cool ! this can't be coincidence huh ?

------------------------

and ps, sandy ! i know this is random but i have a couple of snaps of my baby tye
our puppy ! :mrgreen:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: license plate & a golden wing !

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rain,
ah ha! There's the little fellow who wanted your undivided attention last week while you were writing to me. He is absolutely gorgeous and so happy splashing around in the puddle! :D Thanks for posting a picture of him.

You have been getting some interesting prompts, kiddo..I don't think it is just the puppy who is happy. You, yourself, emit joy whether you realize it or not especially to those close to you... so the celestials appear to be enjoying your happiness as well..

A long shot a bit, but perhaps the info below will resonate with you, keeping in mind of course, that it is often up to the individual to accept what meaning he or she chooses for many of the prompts and so often afterwards prompted accordingly
Okay...according to Doreen... :)
777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.
1's and 3's, such as 133 or 113 - The ascended masters are working with you on your thought processes. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.
1's and 5's, such as 115, or 551 - Your thoughts are creating the changes in your life. Keep steering your thoughts in your desired direction. If the changes that you see forthcoming are not desired, you can stop or alter them by modifying your thoughts.
1's and 8's, such as 118 or 881 - You are nearing the end of a significant phase of your life. If you are tired of some part of your life, be glad that it will soon be healed or replaced with something better. Surrender and release those parts of your life that aren't working, as your thoughts of a better life are coming to pass.
The wing is beautiful! I don't believe in coincidences... So think of yourself as getting the coveted "golden feather"! :lol: Geez, now I am thinking of the movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! ( the old one with Gene Wilder :lol: ) I hope you golden feather leads to far more substantial things than chocolate... but hey, nothing wrong with a bit of chocolate in our lives eh? :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.