A quiet Angel.

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Radious
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A quiet Angel.

Post by Radious »

Hi this is my first post. if theres an introductory page I will look for it.

Since a dream I had in 2009. I dreamt of a blonde male hair to neck wavy, and have to say masculine and who was sitting up against a wall. he had a red shirt and blue jeans and before or after i dremat of autobots from transformers. nothing more special than that.. Come a few months later Me and some friends where sitting around a table and we were smoking some weed. My friend next to me who ironically in easy terms, baked, seen someone invisible sitting in a corner and my friend kept telling me he has connections to me, watching me. My friend couldnt tell me if he was talking or not or if quiet,.. my friend seemed incapable of saying or if he could say he couldnt. This happened a few times in like a two month frame.
Honestly I think hes been in my life a very long time. but he wont or is not allowed to speak to me. or has and I dont know it. Its like hes my watcher or guardian angel.

I would love to write all my experiences with him. Times I think he saved my life and times he helped me relax with him. I dont want to say I might know his name because consiously i dont think i know.

Thank you. when I found your site hes who i thought of.
Sandy
Staff

Re: A quiet Angel.

Post by Sandy »

Dear Radious,
Welcome to the message board! :hithere
While I can't tell you who this being is or exactly where he hails from...it does seem he is probably there for a purpose and it is something you will discover as you continue to focus your attentions in that direction. There are many people in the world who speak of the wisdom and love they receive from beings they deem as their celestial Guides and Teachers. These beings, who care about us and love us, are with us to assist with our understanding of what is most important in our life as mortal...our spiritual selves. They help us to open the door of spirituality and with that door opened the tiniest of cracks an amazing universe opens to us. We discover, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we are not alone and without purpose on this rock called planet earth.
My friend couldnt tell me if he was talking or not or if quiet,.. my friend seemed incapable of saying or if he could say he couldnt.
Sometimes we need to meet "them" halfway...to quiet our thoughts into a peaceful place within so that we can here the whispers of our celestial guides and teachers. Daily meditation helps to this end, as it slowly builds our confidence and our spiritual muscles.

It sounds as if you may have a wonderful celestial friend there, watching out for you. We are blessed to have these amazing beings in our lives. :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Radious
New Friend

Post by Radious »

Thank you
Im beginning to leap away and im in the middle right now. I've always looked to the past and always taught where religion began and/or leads to end/or beginning.

I looked around the forums and realized that your a site for new age movements. most sincerely i know squat about it. I just began learning not a month back.

from the supposed oldest text of thoth to the pages of Urantia.

please dont get me wrong if I am way off. Im just finding a way to say thank you..

I really dont know who this celestial angel is to me and all the angels that have come and gone. I think he is the one constant angel thats always been here with me. Even when im so far off in left field the heavenly/unversal father brings me back to the comfort im use too.
Though he is quiet. Im happy hes always here, even if he goes up. he always returns.

Thank you again :)
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Radious,

Thank you for your beautiful posts. Despite your humility, you seem to have a really good grasp of what is important, and I believe that we all have been led to this site to connect with one another. What came to my mind as I read your words was that it might be appropriate to say some prayers for this being in your life. Gratitude and meditation about the relationship will be very helpful to you, since only you know who this being is. I also felt for a second that you do know the name, but you do not allow its whisper to come through to your 'conscience' self. Your natural and rightful gift is to channel, without judgement, the answers you need. Let your gift flow to the self. Many blessings to you.
SheTalkstoAngels1
New Friend

Post by SheTalkstoAngels1 »

I am wondering if he could he be a deceased relative or friend instead of an angel? As I read your post - that's what popped into my head.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello SheTalkstoAngels1,
Welcome to the message board. :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, welcome to our sharing board... feel free to muse on about things spiritual.
We are all learning to reach within ourselves to connect with our guides and helpers. As Sandy has encouraged others before, find your stillness and envision a pure white light of protection surrounding you, if you seem to feel any misgivings about opening yourself up to this intimate level of communication.
I hope you find many truths in your investigations, and here on the board.
Love,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson