My Recent Guardian Angel Protection Experience

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
antdebzoe
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My Recent Guardian Angel Protection Experience

Post by antdebzoe »

Recently I had what I perceive as an angelic protective experience where as I was placed into a dangerous situation by an individual who meant me harm. I drive a 8 ton [16000] pound small truck here in the densely populated tri state NY/NJ area of the US. Upon having a dis-agreement with my landlord which I rented a small commercial garage for storage of my truck/tools and wears to do my daily work. This dark individual took it upon himself to loosen one side of my back truck tires which are dual tires to sabotage me. By just loosening them a small amount over time they would loosen more and there the potential for disaster exists. Well 2 Saturday’s ago the right rear let go on the NY interstate. My Guardian Angels were with me as 5 minutes before I was forced to stop I heard a very strange noise which caused me to drive slow. The noise went away and I proceeded. Only 30 minutes earlier I was barreling down the freeway with 8000LBS of used cooking oil on board that I was delivering to a local Biodiesel plant. I recycle spent fats, cooking oils and greases for this purpose. It’s a dirty job but helps Mother Earth just a little bit. I unloaded my oil and proceeded back to NJ where I live. As I entered the on ramp to interstate 87 it was like my awareness kicked up a couple of notches and I paid an unusual amount of attention then I felt a wiggle and immediately pulled over to find all my tire studs sheared off but the tires did not fall off the vehicle. A good Samaritan tried to help and agreed that I was very, very lucky this did not happen at full speed never mind with a full tank load of oil. Not only was I put in danger but all around me. I removed myself as fast as possible from this person’s life and now just pray that someday he joins the other humans on earth who want to help each other not hurt one another. Not many years ago I would have taken a different course of action in retaliating against him but have grown since then.
That day as well as others lately the angels have been with me. I just know it, they are with me. Thanks Angels I love you. :kiss:
Let the light shine upon this planet
Anthony
NJ USA
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Re: My Recent Guardian Angel Protection Experience

Post by Krystalshard »

Wow... Thanks be to our Helpers and Angels All! So glad you were tuned in and came away from all of that with thanksgiving in your heart. That's the key, eh?
Thanks for sharing your exciting story! Glad you're ok.
Peace

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson