Best Youtube of a Seraphic Transport I've yet to see!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Best Youtube of a Seraphic Transport I've yet to see!

Post by rhythm ranger »

I haven't figured out how to embed video yet so all I can offer is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voYz-WZsn0M
^I^^I^:^I^^I^
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Best Youtube of a Seraphic Transport I've yet to see!

Post by happyrain »

neat
but how do u know its seraphic transport ?
still
interesting video
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by rogerkrupa »

:finger: This look a lot like something I have seen on two occasions in the past. I had seen it on clear days and it appeared to be a solid object, moving slowly and silently. My guess: A UFO or a type of dirigible. :sorry:
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
overmind

Post by overmind »

Angels don't need ships of any sort, and the transport seraphim fly on their own. Cigar-shaped craft used by evolutionary travelers (aliens you could say) are primarily used as transport ships, holding supplies or smaller aircraft. Such ships also have cloaking technology, which we have also been developing for a few years now (though such technology hasn't seen much real use yet). Still, the movement of the object is rather weird, first giving the impression that there is a problem with the camera, but I really can't say. It isn't a reflection since she said she had the window down, but I have to wonder why she would be filming the sky while driving.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

An interesting video, Lee, even if I don't have a clue what it could be. Thank you! :)
Arthur pondered...
It isn't a reflection since she said she had the window down, but I have to wonder why she would be filming the sky while driving.
I suspect that because she has seen unfamiliar objects in the sky on many occasions that she just makes a habit of filming the sky at every opportunity and then goes back and looks more carefully at what she has filmed. That would explain why when finally getting the object into view, the camera frustratingly moved to another area of the sky. As far as safety goes, let's hope she is an amazing multi tasker! :)
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.