White feathers

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
blackie3
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

White feathers

Post by blackie3 »

Hi
On Mothers day I went for a picnic in the park with my family. I had not seen any promps for awhile and I had asked why. While at the picnic I came across a grey feather on the ground and said to myself "that a birds feather not an angel telling me they are here". ( I have been reading for years that angels let you know they are with you by a white feather)I moved house today to a lovely area in the country. I was feeling so happy about it and while driving there a white feather floated in my sun roof right pass my eyes and than out my drivers side window, and just to make sure I hadn't missed it another white feather came floating in and did exactly the same thing. I was overjoyed. Yesterday I had been reading a post regarding hearing old songs in your head that gave you a message which was relevant to what was happening in your life - on the way back to pick up another load this is what came into my head. "Green green the grass is green on the far side of the hill. Green green im going away to where the grass is greener still". It might not seem a lot to you reading this but to me it was not only a communication with my guide/ angel but telling me my move was the right choice as I had to make a decision between the country and moving interstate. Thank you for this site it has given me a place to reach, listen and learn from lovely people who understand when sometimes it very hard to explain.
Blackie
jack6251
Family

Re: White feathers

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Blackie :hithere

That's a really nice post you made there!

You reminded me that I also saw a white feather on my lunch break at work the other day. I was walking to my favourite sandwich shop near where I work, there's a shortcut to it down a back ally. While walking along the cobbles this thing did a dance in front of me, I looked down and it was a white feather. I kinda thought, oo that was interesting and kept going (food was beckoning me) and didn't pay it much mind.

After reading your post and others about white feathers, I'll be more inclined to give it a bit more thought.

Jack :pig:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you for sharing that Blackie!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey all you lovelies,
What a great story Blackie! I love getting feathers too..although it has been a little while since I've received one.
I've walked past a feather before, Jack, and then had second thoughts and walked back for it. Can't blame you though...with the sandwhiches calling and all... ;) :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sandy wrote:Hey all you lovelies,
What a great story Blackie! I love getting feathers too..although it has been a little while since I've received one.
I've walked past a feather before, Jack, and then had second thoughts and walked back for it. Can't blame you though...with the sandwhiches calling and all... ;) :)
Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy :)

To be honest, I thought it belonged to a pesky pigeon, they don't try and nest on my balcony much lately so we're almost back on speaking terms. One actually flew into my face the other day when I was walking past the cathedral to work. I tried to look all cool and un-phased by it (as I do with wasps) but I think I kinda jumped and wanted to bolt out of the way and run (as I do with wasps) lol. I think I just strutted off 'a la John Travolta'. 8)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey JackImage

I know the feeling...I used to get it when the yellow jackets, which are (just in case you aren't bothered by them in the UK) scary small yellow striped bees in the US that would just as soon sting you than look at you. If you mess with one and you have the entire bee tribe to contend with. :shock: I can remember my mom saying, "Don't whoop, hollar and run! You'll just make them mad!"... but dang! They were already mad to begin with! Anyway, trying to look cool calm and collective, the "Travolta look" was difficult with that gang surrounding you. Sounds like you pulled it off with integrity intact. :thumright:
(I'll be hearing the Bee Gee's music in my head all day now. :roll: :D )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

I like the post. I love how you wrote that it may not be much to the reader, but to you it was communication. Im glad your able to recieve this through your guides/angels and share it with everyone. It not only helps me, but others as well.

Seriously,
Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
veronicas
New Friend

Post by veronicas »

Hi Blackie

I love feather stories.... I get them all the time... they make me smile :loves

Reading your post reminded me of something that happened to me a few weeks ago. I was heading off to bed, and was just closing my bedroom door when a "vision" popped into my head - like someone put it there - I saw a beautiful feather on a black background - it was luminous and had all the colours of the rainbow in it. This occurrence was quite unexpected and made me feel happy. It was like someone was showing me a "flash" card - if that makes sense.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I hope your feathers keep coming.

Much love,
Veronica.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HEY!!!! I got one! HOLY COW!

So the other day after reading more stories from the white feather club I was walking to my mail box and said out loud..."I want a whole PILE of white feathers!" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well...I've been cleaning out my basement and came across sealed wooden boxes with the ashes of 3 previous pets (1 dog and 2 cats). When I opened one of the cat's boxes there was a white feather boa stuffed into the box! I got my pile! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: I am loving these angel feather stories! :D
Veronica, I have had those quick visions before too and at about the same time as you describe, just as I am going to bed. That, by the way, was an awesome vision and I must say a rather unique way to be presented with an angel feather. :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
rylaine
New Friend

Post by rylaine »

I had wanted to find a white feather for the longest time, in a really obvious way, but it never happened. I wished for it so bad and then eventually just let it go. Then a while later I found 2 massive ones in my bedroom! 2! it blew my mind... made me feel so safe. I see them all the time now, and I always use it as a guide for what I'm thinking at the time :)
Also see 11.11 everywhere!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rylaine,
:cheers: How wonderful! You got your feather and not just one but two of them! :sunflower: They do soothe the heart don't they?
There are so many interesting things happening in the world unseen around us. When we open our spirit eyes it is amazing, like really seeing the universe potentials for the first time.

It's so nice to meet you. Welcome to this friendly message board :hithere
Love,
Sandy
rylaine
New Friend

Post by rylaine »

Thanks Sandy,
Pleasure to be here :D
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hey Everyone!

I'm part of the tiny white feather club too! :D

It's pretty much a constant thing now. I wrote a story in another section about a white feather that fell on my head the other day and my mom had to tell me it happened. Shortly after I picked up the feather, I got a 4:44 prompt on one of the clocks in the house.

I guess since I'm always getting the number prompts, someone thought I needed a bit more of a sign so they threw the feathers in there, lol.

Blessings to you all!
-Joey
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Joey,
I love the term, "The white feather club." In my opinion its one of the best clubs to be in as its founded by Love, open to everyone and once a member always a member. :D

May love abound! :bana:
Sandy
Blueiis
New Friend

Post by Blueiis »

I went to a "Whispers from beyond" seminar held by medium, Anthony Grzelka yesterday, unfortunately no one came through with any messages for me, which was fine as I still thoroughly enjoyed the evening. The next day, I said out loud ( to my mum, who's passed over), " we'll it would of been nice if you had come through, but I know how hard it would have been" , then just smiled. I got on with my day, and ended up in the garden watering the lawn, I was back and forth doing different tasks within the same area, when all of a sudden I found a white feather by my foot, no birds had flown over, I looked up and smiled, as it was a sign that the spirits are with me even though I didn't receive a message...it felt so comforting that I'm still smiling, and I feel blessed and honoured that I have witnessed this.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Blueiis,
How wonderful that you got your message of spirit even if it didn't come in the package you first expected. :sunflower:
A big warm welcome to our friendly board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Aikaterine
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Aikaterine »

I had no idea about the white feather! In fact, it's the first time hearing about it! But now it makes sense to me. Yesterday when I was out with business I was feeling bad and I was just hurrying back home, on my way there was a white feather. I like feathers and I wanted to pick it up and take it with me, but there were too many people around and I felt ashamed. I continued my way and on another street, my eyes "met" the number 11 on a house. I knew then that everything is going to be on right, but didn't make the connexion with the white feather until now! Thank you for sharing! :hithere
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Aikaterine,
It is so good to see you again on the board! :D I hope you have been well.
Love,
Sandy
Featherbed
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Featherbed »

Hi, I am new here and I know these posts are older now, but I have really enjoyed reading them, Blackie that is an awesome story, and it is funny but my mum used to call me Blackie, and I didnt like it much, but can you tell me why you use that name please? and I also have to move and I have really been thinking of moving interstate actually back to the state I came from, so it was sooo cool to read your post...you might not even see this but, sending it anyway ...Thanks Robynx
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Robyn, I'm not stalking you, don't worry, haha!
Again, best of luck with your move and new life ahead. Think of it as an adventure.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Robyn!

If I may ask, what has inspired your move interstate and what sorts of challenges are you facing with your journey? Your life is interesting to me and I certainly wish you the best with your move and other endeavours!

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
lilly

Post by lilly »

I was just about to turn in for the night...but started reading these wonderful stories...lovely to see you all again, Pet, Sammy and Sandy and Blackie and others...having received a white feather myself just the other day....with a five cent piece sitting right next to it!! Now if that's not someone trying to get a message across...I don't know what is...makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!! My daughter had just arrived with her new baby girl, so I think it was very special. :loves Thank you for sharing your experiences...love the white feather boa in the box, Sammy. Going to sleep with a smile on my face now!! Goodnight all.

~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Enjoy that new baby, Lilly! Is there anything on this planet that smells better then a new baby? Well, most of the time they smell good eh? :mrgreen: They can certainly have their precious little "stinky moments" LOL I treasure the time I got to spend with Elijah after his birth. I kept telling him that his Grandma loves him so much! I don't ever want him to forget that.
Babies and angels...doesn't get much better then that, eh? :sunflower:
Have a great day over there...
love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Oh Sandy,

Babies are just divine....and my Granddaughter, is certainly no exception....she is a delight to be around. We are both so lucky, you with, Elijah and I with Isabelle!! :baby Love Lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda