Dad, Orbs and 111

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dad, Orbs and 111

Post by sammy »

Hi All,

I was missing my dad a bit and thought I would take a look at the slide shows that I put together for his 70th birthday. One of the slide shows has a picture of my parents at my older son's graduation, and when I saw it I just felt awful that he won't be at the graduation party for my younger son (Jake) this May. I throw lots of parties and Dad was always the life of the party. Anyway, I got missing him so badly that I said to him "Dad, I'm going to get the camera and take a picture of Jake, PLEASE show up in the picture". I took 4 pictures...the first one has an orb, the second picture Jake was yelling at me to not take pictures and no orb...the 4th picture I said "dad...don't listen to him...please show up" and sure enough the 4th picture has an orb as well. Then I went onto facebook and clicked on someone's page (Theresa Caputo the Long Island Medium) and she had 111 likes! Thinking Dad is near by for sure!

Here is the slide show I was watching...don't bore yourself with the whole thing, but the graduation pic I was talking about is at 12:13 if you want to fast forward.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Re: Dad, Orbs and 111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sammy,
I smiled, laughed and cried my way through each and every photo. Thanks for posting and allowing me to be a part of your wonderful family for a few minutes, Sis.
I have no doubts your Dad is with you when you need him and he will be there in spirit at Jake's graduation too. I don't think he would miss it for the world. There's a lot of celebrating going on up there and I suspect it's a lot livelier since your Dad joined those "heavenly ranks". :kiss:
(((((((HUGS))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lobillo
New Friend

Re: Dad, Orbs and 111

Post by lobillo »

Best Regards:

I´m agree with Sandy

esTePariuS