my Friday the 13th near death experience

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

my Friday the 13th near death experience

Post by lilaslight »

Today, Friday the 13th by chance, coming back to the office after lunch with a friend, we were almost in a head on collision--with a police car! The officer was coming towards us from the opposite direction and decided to pass a line of five vehicles that were in front of him. He did not have on his siren nor his lights and was in no apparent emergency situation such as racing to a crime scene. He just didn't want to drive behind the slower cars in front of him who had probably slowed down because a cop was following them. He pulled right into our line of traffic on a narrow winding road of only two lanes and then just kept coming straight at our car! There was no place for us to swerve to except into the lane of cars. At the very last second the police officer swerved back into his own lane just inches away from the front car of the line and very narrowly missing killing my friend and me. Unbelievable how close the brush with death was and all the more so because it was an officer of the law who ought to know better and who would have surely arrested me if I had done that to him!
My heart had not even slowed down again close to its normal beat when an elegant Jaguar pulled up beside us with the license plate 914 1111. 914 is my personal prompt I get all the time from my guardian angel and you all understand the 1111 part. My angels were certainly watching out for me today!!!
Thanks, guys, for saving my life. It must be my lucky day!

Lila's Light
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: my Friday the 13th near death experience

Post by happyrain »

:shock: wow ! thats insane
and im glad to hear all is well

wow

and 14 to boot !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: my Friday the 13th near death experience

Post by Sandy »

Yours is certainly a life worth saving, Barbara! I too am thankful that our 1111 friends were close by you today/yesterday. (I guess it just turned yesterday where you are in the world. ) :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.