My beautiful 11s

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
zoemarie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My beautiful 11s

Post by zoemarie »

Kia Ora everyone, This is my first visit and ive loved reading peoples stories of how theyve connected one way or another with very special and beautiful forces throughout their lives. Id like to share something that happened to me upon losing my partner. We had been freinds for twenty three years and I always felt a special bond between us. The last five of those years we shared as a couple, no one really seemed surprised at our union, over the years people had assumed wed had something going on for years such was the chemistry and I believe our connection. Our lifestyle was toxic, we were involved in the drug scene, we spoke often of making a new start, living a good life and enjoying the simple things. We tried but sadly my partner took his own life. In the months following his death I felt his presence strongly. I moved house to be by the beach, my new house had 11 in bold gold on the letterbox, this meant nothing to me at the time until the number 11 started presenting itself to me constantly. I had been in my new house about four days, we had a cold snap so I went to three servos trying to fill my gas bottle. The last one was just closing but rang through to the next closest 6km away, he too was jus closing but said he would wait if I raced over now, I got there and pulled in only to be greeted by this big red 11 painted on where he was waiting to fill my gas bottle, that was my 2nd 11, my third 11 was absoloute magic and is when I became aware that I was not alone,I was walking along the beach, Karioitahi Beach, its a wild, rugged beautiful west coast beach here in nz, I wanted to collect some shells and driftwood for my outdoor fishpond/waterfeature, as you head North along this beach there is a small waterfall set back in the rock wall, I sat down to korero (talk) to my love, the wind was so cold, in between my tears I told him I needed to go home, that I was cold and tired, I said to him " Babe show me a beautiful stone to take home for my pond" I looked down under the soft waterfall, searching with my eyes, no stones just mud, clay, moss.. I was just about to leave when a flash of red caught my eye, I leaned over and pulled it from the mud. It was an old peice of plastic, square, bright red, size of your hand, thin and battered. As I wiped away the dirt I could not believe my eyes as the number 1 appeared in the middle then a line down the middle and on the other side of the line again the number 1 but upside down to the other. Both had circles around them, It was honestly one of the most moving moments of my life, I couldnt stop crying it was beautiful. Ive had many more 11s also street lights turning off, that happens often. I remember one night in particular when driving home about five or six lamps in a row would go out jus before I reached them. Ive never found any of this unnerving, ive always felt they are messages as I dont beliveve in coincidences. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to your replys...
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: My beautiful 11s

Post by nasra1996 »

That's sooo beautiful Zoe... a warm welcome to our forum...

Much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I agree with Sarah. Zoe, that was such a lovely first post! It is great to have you on the message board. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Zoemarie,
So sorry for your loss, and I hope the time passing is helping to soothe your heart. So cool, the way these instances click in our heart and mind- just the thing to snap us into awareness of our connection to All That Is. Enjoy your eleven's!! Welcome!
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

As I wiped away the dirt I could not believe my eyes as the number 1 appeared in the middle then a line down the middle and on the other side of the line again the number 1 but upside down to the other. Both had circles around them, It was honestly one of the most moving moments of my life, I couldnt stop crying it was beautiful.
wow. . . thank you for sharing
welcome to the forums
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Zoe! :hithere

I am so very sorry for your loss...I can't help but be struck by the number of folks finding this forum recently who have lost loved ones. I can't seem to find the old post right now (maybe Sandy recalls where to find it) that suggests that our loved ones who have passed on can "request" that we be promted...sure seems like this is happening in droves!

You have had some very beautiful experiences, and I hope to read more of them from you!

I wish you well in your healing process and spiritual growth!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I hope this helps...much love :kiss:
XXSandy

Illawarra District, Australia, January 1, 2008.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.
Subject: “Sponsoring To Be Prompted.”

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: “For every good deed, and for every bit of progress you make, the universe pays you back in kind. Well, it does so sooner or later, and for some it does so sooner, whilst for the likes of us hardworking Midwayers, it tends to be much later. However, unlike most of you mortals, we have untold amounts of patience to happily await our rewards.

“This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I want to speak with you about sponsoring. There are those of you who leave this earth; there are those of you who are translated to the Mansion Worlds, where they must achieve something, they must progress, they must do or learn something that is right, and ‘the universe’ will then pay them back with a favor. Frequently, in this, the Correcting Time, they are granted the request for a relative to be prompted by us. They can sponsor a relative still on earth to be contacted by us; to be lured and prodded, pushed and coerced into living a more spiritual life, even becoming a Midwayers’ associate.

“Millions (of humans) in these enlightened days are being prompted, and besides those who reach the Mansion Worlds, they are mostly the Cherubim who will sponsor their humans. Guardian Angels who become Destiny Guardians can have a comparatively short stay on the planet as they ascend with you, whilst Cherubim tend to remain here for thousands of years. And although, in your mind, you might well equate the Cherub’s relatively small stature with them possessing a lesser intellect, this is hardly so. Many Cherubim have the experience of decades, of centuries. They tend to know what their human beings are potentially capable of, and therefore, deservedly so, they too, will sponsor humans in their care more often than do the Destiny Guardians.

“As the numbers that are being time-prompted are increasing more and more, this is our plea, this is our urging you; to meditate, meditate, meditate -- to make contact with us, with your Teachers, with your God, and let the Correcting Time on this planet shine, shine, shine.

“I thank you both for your time. I thank you for your efforts. Let us collectively make 2008 a year which many in our realm will long remember. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I say au revoir for now.”

George: “Thank you Chief.”
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.