Guardian Angels

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
JohnR

Guardian Angels

Post by JohnR »

July 20, 2004 Geoff writes in a post:

"Guardian Angel
Each of us has two Guardian Angels, but they also look after a lot of other folk, unless you have evolved spiritually. At a certain point in your spiritual growth, you gain the undivided attention of these angels. We may also have many other "guides", but these two have very specific roles."

I am really curious about these angels. I have not come across anything like this yet. Can anyone expound on this very wonderful remark? At what point do we gain the undivided attention of guardian angels and what happens next?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Guardian Angels

Post by Sandy »

Hello John,

I think this Urantia Book Paper may provide some interesting back ground and information on Guardian Angels and Destiny Guardians.
Hope it helps. :)
with love,
Sandy
Paper 113 Seraphic Guardians of Destiny
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... ns-destiny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy....I haven't finished reading this yet...but his jumped out at me:
(1243.2) 113:2.5 The angels develop an abiding affection for their human associates; and you would, if you could only visualize the seraphim, develop a warm affection for them. Divested of material bodies, given spirit forms, you would be very near the angels in many attributes of personality. They share most of your emotions and experience some additional ones. The only emotion actuating you which is somewhat difficult for them to comprehend is the legacy of animal fear that bulks so large in the mental life of the average inhabitant of Urantia. The angels really find it hard to understand why you will so persistently allow your higher intellectual powers, even your religious faith, to be so dominated by fear, so thoroughly demoralized by the thoughtless panic of dread and anxiety.
;)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sammy,
Isn't that something that would have fit nicely on a thread discussed earlier where there was some talk about religious fears and worrying if we are on the right path to God. Looks like the path is simple, well lighted, guided, and filled with lots of beautiful 'companions' all going the same 'HIGH-way'. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Chris220_444
New Friend

Post by Chris220_444 »

Hello i am new here and i signed up and noticed i was the 5555 member to join this site...........numbers are my life.......it's very very very in depth.......how is everyone?
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Thanks for the help girls. I'll be reading that paper today Sandy. :)
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Chris! Welcome Aboard!

It seems the 4's and 5's have it this month! I've been bombarded with 4's and seen almost as many 5's. Funny that you have 444 in your screen name!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
overmind

Post by overmind »

You get personal guardian angels after you ascend to the third psychic circle. A pair of seraphim, and a cherubim/sanobim pair; one pair watches over you while the other takes a break in the rec room (kidding, sort of). The Urantia Book is pretty vague about what the psychic circles really compose of and how you ascend through them, but according to what I read, you reach the third psychic circle after you understand that you're part of the Whole (as well as obviously understanding that you are a child of God). I don't know if there is anything else involved in that understanding, but it doesn't seem too hard of a goal to reach. What's harder to understand is how people get past that point because it is usually at the first psychic circle that the Thought Adjuster becomes easiest to hear. Maybe George could provide some input?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's a confusing issue for many, and much depending on the (experiental ability of the) Thought Adjuster, He/She will give voice to warnings when the human subject finds him- herself in dire straights even early in life.

So you see it's flexible depending on need.

Yet, many claim to be third, second or even first psychic circle and are simply overstating their situation.

IMO it matters not a bit where you are if you are seeing life as a continuous journey. Just do what you do.

Maybe that is why my TA saw fit to tell me about His status once (1989), and my status on two occasions (1989 and 2006),
and in such a way, there could be no mistake.

I kind of wondered in meditation, but never really asked.

<<<overmind ... it is usually at the first psychic circle that the Thought Adjuster becomes easiest to hear.>>>

Probably right. Human capacity appears to be a factor also. We have record of an 8yo predicting his entire future, and a 12yo being warned by his TA.

Psychic Circles are appoximations IMO.

God bless...
George.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi George :hithere ,

it is usually at the first psychic circle that the Thought Adjuster becomes easiest to hear.
This makes me wonder if it is possible to "visit" different psychic circles (kind of like "auditing" a college course :lol: ). I say this because I from what I read, I am FAR from the 1st psychic circle, yet I have on a handful of occasions heard a voice as clear as any human speaking to me. The first was a warning about the health of one of my cats, the second time was a piece of information related to someone's health, and the third was a "philosophical" statement about God's love.

None of the occasions made a bit of difference in my life (or anyone else's life), except to allow me to believe more firmly that we are not here by chance.

Well...just pondering "aloud".

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

This is a very interesting thread...
overmind

Post by overmind »

George wrote:It's a confusing issue for many, and much depending on the (experiental ability of the) Thought Adjuster, He/She will give voice to warnings when the human subject finds him- herself in dire straights even early in life.

So you see it's flexible depending on need.

Yet, many claim to be third, second or even first psychic circle and are simply overstating their situation.

IMO it matters not a bit where you are if you are seeing life as a continuous journey. Just do what you do.

Maybe that is why my TA saw fit to tell me about His status once (1989), and my status on two occasions (1989 and 2006),
and in such a way, there could be no mistake.

I kind of wondered in meditation, but never really asked.

<<<overmind ... it is usually at the first psychic circle that the Thought Adjuster becomes easiest to hear.>>>

Probably right. Human capacity appears to be a factor also. We have record of an 8yo predicting his entire future, and a 12yo being warned by his TA.

Psychic Circles are appoximations IMO.

God bless...
George.
To us they certainly are approximations. In my opinion there hasn't been enough talk about them, we don't really hear much concerning this topic. This could mean we shouldn't worry about it, and that's probably true. I know I'll hear my TA eventually, whether it's here or the afterlife. Where I am now doesn't change that.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

This is a fair dinkum (true) happening.

A father was taking his sleepy youngster to his first boy scout meeting one night. The boy looked a picture in his new outfit with toggels and woggels and God knows what else those kids wear.

The father: "So what will you be when you grow up, Baden Powell?"

The boy: "I'll be very rich and have lots of people working for me."

Moments later, there was no recollection of him having said that -- a prediction, thus from the TA.

Today, some 30 years later, he is very rich and employs many.

:)
:bigsmurf:
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Thanks to everyone who wrote in to help me understand guardian angels. I am reading the U Paper Sandy pointed out.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

I think this thread is amazing. Gladly reading the link Sandy provided, too.

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi