What do you make of this sign?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
mallie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What do you make of this sign?

Post by mallie »

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what all of you think the angels were trying to tell me with this sign I received. I do think this sign is very significant because it happened on 11/11/11.

Something really weird happened to me on 11/11/11. At 11:11 am I decided to do my visualization and I have 3 candles I am burning - one is for money and one is for manifesting miracles and one is called angels influence. I had bought these candles 3 days prior (so they were brand new) and had been using them and none of them had ever gone out. Well, when I got done doing my visualization (I have been visualizing this big thing for 2 months now), and opened my eyes, I was shocked to see that there were only 2 candles still burning - the money candle and the manifest a miracle candle. The only candle that went out all by itself was the angels influence candle.

Now keep in mind there was no breeze or anything to explain why the candle would go out and NONE of the candles have gone out since 11/11/11 and I am still burning them daily. This candle only went out on that day and that day only!

If you were doing a visualization and this angel candle went out - what would you think the angels were telling me. Keep in mind that I already know the angels and the ascended masters are working with me and hearing my prayers (I see 33, 44 and 55 on clocks every hour on the hour and even on license plates, this forum, even tv - like last night someone asked her mother what time it was and she said "5:55."

My guess with the candle going out is they were telling me that my manifestation is complete and it is just waiting in the que for the right and perfect time to manifest. What do all of you think - I am just curious.
True
Old Friend

Re: What do you make of this sign?

Post by True »

I was thinking the same thing, that the one that went out was complete. :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Re: What do you make of this sign?

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mallie,
I would follow what feels right within your heart on this. You will know best, I suspect. I do hope it is as you and True are leaning towards... that your "manifestation is complete." :sunflower:
I am glad you have joined us. Welcome to our internet home. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.