what does it mean to find a quarter on the ground on new yea

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
mallie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

what does it mean to find a quarter on the ground on new yea

Post by mallie »

Hey everyone,

Earlier in the evening I had made out a huge list of all my big and little hearts desires I want to manifest in 2012. Some of these desires are huge and I have been waiting many years for their manifestation. Anyway, later in the evening I went to go get my mail and I found a quarter by my mailbox. Now, my first reaction when finding this quarter on the ground is, "wow, I am so lucky!" Usually I find a penny on the ground and it has been a looong time since I have found a quarter on the ground.

Because I notice unusual things (and my angels send me lots of signs), and because this was New Years Eve when I saw this - I was curious what all of you make of this sign and it's deeper meaning the angels were trying to tell me.

Keep in mind that I was also a little depressed that another year is ending and I still do not have my hearts desires or a way out of my old situations - so sometimes angels send you signs to cheer you up
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: what does it mean to find a quarter on the ground on new

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mallie,

I have a feeling that skeptics might say we are finding what we want to find in seeing these small signs of wonder which touch our hearts from our angelic kin. But I am not a skeptic and a firm believer in the individuality of our personalities, our beliefs, our soul desires, and our loving relationship to the Divine. I feel our Divine kin understand what we need so much more clearly then our human siblings so I always fall back on situations such as this with, "How did I feel when you saw this?"...in your instance how did you feel when you saw the quarter? Did you feel the thrill of a loving presence?
You see, it is my own somewhat humble opinion, that sometimes it is 'the moment' that is most important, the gesture of love even more so perhaps then the so hoped for and expected outcome. Do material manifestations grow our soul? I'm not sure... and would be loath to speculate on so lofty an ideal... yet, the value of Love as received from our elder siblings and what flows from the Universe Source is indispensable and priceless to our own soul's eternal growth and that is what travels with us as we leave the mortal abode behind. :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.