Cherubim

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
True
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Cherubim

Post by True »

Today while shopping I was putting my package in the trunk and looked down and saw what appeared to be a charm for a necklace. It was upside down facing the ground. I normally ignore this type of thing because it is no big deal to me if it is not mine.

But for some reason I looked at it twice and decided to pick it up and turned it over and it was two cherubim’s on it holding one another with one kissing the other on the cheek. Go figure!
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Cherubim

Post by jfarris »

That is cool, True! 8)

I have a little pin, like a lapel pin, that has an image of a painting of Jesus on it that I found in a similar way years ago. I happened to come across it again just the other day. I put it with my valuables, because to me it definitely is.

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

I also forgot to mention that earlier that same day (yesterday) I found one lone white feather sitting on the bed waiting for me prior to going shopping. So yesterday was a special day for me in regards to my angels getting/giving my/me attention.
overmind

Post by overmind »

That's great True! Glad to hear some good things are happening besides finding the bathroom occupied. :lol: It's always wonderful experiencing these forms of communication from a future eternal friendship.