An 11:11 Progress List Subscriber writes:

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

An 11:11 Progress List Subscriber writes:

Post by George »

Name: George S.

Email provided

Comments: Hello.I have been injoying your your comments for a while.

I have had a lot of spiritual experiences. There is one that stands out and I want to have your comments on it.

I was a school crossing guard for the city for a number of years. One day after all the kids had crossed the road I went to my car to drive home.
Before getting into my car I looked up the road to see if anyone else was coming, nobody. So I got in my car and was about to start the ride home,but I saw another little girl coming.

I went back to my post and waited for her. I saw she did not have a back pack like the rest of the kids. As she came closer I was almost blown away.
My mind went back in time to see she was my little play mate Mary who died almost 50 years ago.

I was so shocked that I could not speak. She stopped right in front of me. I said Mary your dead how did you get here. I said who fixed your hair. She said I did it myself. Than The most amazing thing happened. Marys Mother began to form on the side of Marys Face.

I knew her mother. She died at the age of 80. But seeing her here she looked in her mid 20s. She said will you be here tomorrow?
I said yes im here every day. It was than that she vanished. Sorry for the long post. That story is in a number of books. Would like some comments please.
George
Angel in waiting

Re: An 11:11 Progress List Subscriber writes:

Post by George »

IMO.

I think it was intervention about whatever likely trauma was to occur at that crossing on the following day. I can't say I KNOW this, because I do not make such claims unless I also hear the name of the Midwayer who is telling me it was intervention (and I heard no name).
Is it likely? Yes! Logical? Yes!

George S. made a commitment to be there the next day. That was important in the scheme of things. Likely from that time George S. also made sure any stragglers got safely across by his staying a little longer at his task.

How was it done? Universe reflectivity most likely. The same way Machiventa and others turned up in my clinic, workshop, office.

Universe Reflectivity is kid stuff

Cheers yall...
:bigsmurf:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh I am tingling all over after reading those posts. Thank you for posting this, George. :kiss:
Love you,
Me
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Just heard from George S. and he writes:

Hi George. You could be right about something happening. The next day a little girl came down the road on a bike.

She called out. "I have no brakes." She came straight at me, and I grabbed her off the bike as it went out into the road.

George S.

After reading that, we here discussed intervention, and then the Scribe said He would confer with us on the subject.

Cheers all...
George.
GLo
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GLo »

I also thank you for posting this, George. "Universe reflectivity" - that's a very interesting concept. I was wondering why & how mediums claim to see so many departed ones all the time, especially since I thought (based on alot of info I've gained here) that all spirits leave Urantia and move on to one of the first few 7 different levels of "Heaven" once they pass on.

I know this is somewhat of a hijack of the post, but recently when my oldest daughter (who is only 4 1/2 yrs old) was sick, she told me she had a dream of my maternal grandfather (her great-grandfather, who died in 1992, so she never met him). I asked her if he looked like he did in a couple of pictures she's seen of him (where he was over 60 yrs), but she said no, that he was "young like you, Mama" (I'm in my 30s). I thought this very odd - she said we were visiting him at his house (don't know what she meant by that as my grandmother, who is still living, sold their home long before my daughter was born). Would "universe reflectivity" also explain this? Or did she really "go visit him" - like via astral travel, or something. Very odd at any rate, because when I told my mother, she said that she'd asked my grandfather the night before to help my daughter heal quicker (as she has been sick almost continually since she began kindergarten in September).

I know the universe would be a rather boring place if we understood it all, but really, sometimes, I wish I had a greater understanding of everything.

blessings to everyone! :loves
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is LOVE." ~~Sophocles
overmind

Post by overmind »

Cool story George, it's always neat when stuff like this happens.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

The subscriber, George S. could hardly be expected to see the two events -- the appearance of the child with the mother, and the young girl on her bike -- as connected. Statistically few minds are in that (normal) mode, fewer minds still (but abnormal ones) see connections between almost everything.

Here is another view on intervention --
that on occasions a POSITIVE idea or action is thwarted, because of the projected (or known) NEGATIVE outcome.

That surprised me greatly.

Illawarra District, Australia, December 25, 2011.
The Damascus Scribe.
Subject: “Intervention and Equality.”

Received by George Barnard.

The Damascus Scribe: “We are here, and we are powerfully aware of each other's presence. This is good, and we are ready, so let us now begin and discuss interventions and also equality.

“Firstly, the interventions that you are most familiar with are in your market, and I do agree with you that your day to day traders must be finding it nearly impossible to obtain any kind of reliable price discovery. It is true that in market manipulation interventions make for glaring inequality between the manipulator and the independent trader.

“This is where Celestial intervention is so vastly different from the utterly greedy insider behavior on the (stock) exchanges. You see, my dear and willing student, all of thinking creatures that can accept the reality of the Creator Father are in His eyes considered to be entirely equal. Not one Archangel is dearer to Him than is an ordinary human. Not one king or queen is greater in His eyes than are their Guardian Angels.

“It is merely in human eyes that some are seen to be greater than others. It is in your eyes that both, Akhenaten and Dante, Nostradamus, and some political figures, are larger than life. However, to the everywhere reaching Mind of your Creator, all of these are on par with you, and every one else, despite the former of historic accounts having been used as vehicles of intervention. Indeed, terrestrial life cannot run smoothly without intervention being enabled to at times thwart creature free will.

“Before creation, even before time began, the great Master of all of Paradise did foresee all of what was to happen into infinite eternity, and wisely placed the characters and individuals in both the locations and the time frames where they intervened in the past and will forever more intervene whenever such intrusion is required. Intervention therefore counteracts the fickle and sometimes not so fickle human free will decisions, negative and positive, that could so alter the required flow of events.

“Your free will decisions and actions are what separate you from puppets on strings and animals, where interventions need never or rarely occur. As it is, our universes inhabited by myriad creatures of different kinds, with their eyes and minds on what you think or do from moment to moment, guarantee that interventions -- grand and small -- are instigated when needed. To you such actions may seem random, may mostly go unnoticed, may seem to be glaringly ill-applied, or even unfairly absent in someone’s dire need, but this is not so.

“Everyone playing his or her part resembles a single colored stone of varied hue in the ever-more complete giant mosaic that is representative of your diverse and interacting terrestrial lives. There truly is a reason for everything, and everything has its reason. The mere fact that such is not clear to you requires you to have faith -- a most prized character trait in all of His domains.

“I am the Damascus Scribe. Enjoy your year-end celebrations.”

George: “Thank you dear Scribe.”
sammy

Post by sammy »

Huh...I think this answers a question Marvin posted in another thread!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
overmind

Post by overmind »

Interesting George, I've always wondered how God could know our choices before we made them if free will was truly free. It seems intervention comes in to make God's plan for the universe more feasible by influencing things on the individual level through our roles as part of the Whole. I have to say though, I still don't understand it all. :scratch:

I guess a bad decision ends up being better than a good decision if more positive outcomes eventually come from it, like learning an important lesson from a mistake you wouldn't have made if something didn't intervene. I have mixed feelings about this.
sammy

Post by sammy »

That's a great way of explaining it Overmind....I can actually think of a couple "bad' decissions I've made that allowed other's to learn lessons they much needed...and some "good decisions" that caused quite a mess. :roll :roll :roll

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's a difficult subject (Perhaps let Marvin know, Sammy), but perhaps not such a mind-warper if you get to understand intervention as distinct from intercession.

it seems understandable that the Creator of the element that is time would also understand, know, foresee, all events occurring in time.

Since 1972 when I started doing Akashic Construct-type healings I've expected (demanded?) to "foresee" the patients' healing progress weeks or months down the track. That was always routine.

:)

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Finally I found http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB1.htm to answer GLo on Universe Reflectivity.

As I focussed on one little seed in the center of that flower, I recognized my departed sister.

:)