Unbelievable accident

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Tasl
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Unbelievable accident

Post by Tasl »

Well I am new to this and learning. But for years, after my husband died I kept seeing pennies every where. I was told pennies from heaven. Then street lights always going out. It happened so often it really started to catch my attention. Now I always see 11:11 or 1:11. Well on July 27 2011 I was flagging and a dump truck backed right overtop of me and stopped right on top of my pelvis. I had a broken femur, broken pelvis twice fractures in my back and wrist, bruised lungs, and an angel with me the whole time. I shouldn't be here today and amazed that I am! This is the second time I have escaped death in the last year. I truly believe that I am being watched over by angels. I am recooperating now and was told the other day that if one survives a truly horrific accident like that, you are meant to live a long happy life! That's what some believe, I don't know but all I can say there are things out there that I can't explain or did I just do that :)
:sunflower:
grateful to be alive
Sandy
Staff

Re: Unbelievable accident

Post by Sandy »

Dear Tasi,
I am in shock as I read of what you experienced not even half a year ago... Your words ring with conviction and inspiration... I wonder how many people would see the brightness of life in the way that you project after suffering such injuries. I am sitting here pondering the term "happy life" and I think without a shadow of a doubt dear lady that you could tell us the meaning of real happiness. :) I hope and pray that you remain safe, guided, comforted, peaceful and happy as life unwinds around you.
Welcome to our little 11:11 family. It is a blessing to have you among us. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tasl
New Friend

Post by Tasl »

Thanx sandy, I feel at comfort here and expressing this to you all. It seems after I wrote this I realize that this is my 3rd brush with death, but this far the closest I have come. My first was 2004 when I got Lyme disease and took my health into my own hands and got better, after and struggle on my own. Then a spouse who beat m so bad one week before last Xmas and now this. Each time seeing more and more my symbols of hope with 11:11 and lights going out. it's a sign of :loves :loves som sort and my religious friends say I need to get my life in order and to b ready! This I've just begun t sort out and do. But this nagging feeling that there is mor to life than to struggle and keep surviving. But it's of positive and strength that keeps me going and my angels :) :loves just have to keep the faith as I recover this accident.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tasl,

Welcome. Yes its amazing how some folks seemingly have a significant purpose, and just keep on keeping on.

love,
Geof
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tasi, I hope you are past those rough times. It sounds like you could use a nice stretch pf peace from here on and I would think you deserve it. :) Is your body healing comfortably, well, as comfortable as it can from such catostrphic injuries? Are you still in pain?
It seems a real miracle that you are alive.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tasl
New Friend

Post by Tasl »

yes Sandy I am healing well and very fast. Thanx for asking :D It's been just over 4 months and I am still trying to walk without a limp. Using one crutch and transferring to a cane. Lots of pain still, but it was a bad trama. Trying to get off pain Meds, it's tough. It's so funny how I see 11:11 almost every day still. :D makes me smile now and wonder
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by reluctantmesiah »

You are blessed to be protected...glad to know you are healing well.

I heard a penny fall once...I guess it's just like seeing 11:11 or no. sequence...
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
Tasl
New Friend

Post by Tasl »

yes old friend I am very blessed. I say to all my friends and family that I am just very lucky to be alive. RCMP commented at the site that I was in stable condition only a few hours after I got to the hospital, and he said how does that happen, she was just run over by a dump truck? Hes right, how does that happen? I was in pretty good shape and Ima bit of a health nut. I guess its a bit everything and those wonderful angels!!!!
Just a small note before I bore you to death on this subject.... A few days before the accident, I haver 3 cats, One in which is not a cuddler at all. I cant pick her up and she wont sit on your lap, but she talks to you when ever she wants something. Anyway a few days before the accident I would go to bed and watch tv for a bit before going to sleep and she came and lay on my chest. the next night she did it again. 3 nights in a row she did this and I was just in awe about the whole thing. A care aid at the hospital said she new something was going to happen. She's done it a couple times since but now she's back to just talkin to me :) Pets are amzing as well as seeing the 11:11 or as it is now 11:44 :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Tasi,
You could never bore us to death as you speak of this experience. :) But the word "experience" just seems to small a word for what you have been through and all that occurred to help you overcome and remain on this world a while longer...a long while hopefully with no more brushes of this sort. :finger: I suspected after four short months you would still be battling the pain. Sending love and prayers your way... and hoping you get some gentle celestial help in this area.
Oh I just love those kitties.... and the pre comfort you received from " Mrs. Aloof". :D Animals seem to know things we cannot detect at times...It certainly sounds like you are surrounded by love down/up there...plenty of angels and the furry kind of help to keep your spirit high. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Tasl
New Friend

Post by Tasl »

Thanx sandy, your very kind. Everything happens for a reason! And I couldn't do it with out my furries :)