the "ones" woke me up! :)

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
lambkevi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

the "ones" woke me up! :)

Post by lambkevi »

I haven't been here for a long long time but I absolutely, positively hehe, have to tell you to trust the "ones". I get it (all) now! :) I can square my square now! Just let go and your universe will be yours!... again and again :)
kev
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: the "ones" woke me up! :)

Post by Petra Wilson »

lambkevi wrote:I haven't been here for a long long time but I absolutely, positively hehe, have to tell you to trust the "ones". I get it (all) now! :) I can square my square now! Just let go and your universe will be yours!... again and again :)
Hiya Kev, yeah, we knew that though, hahaha! It's good to
see you posting again.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi!
Feels good, doesn't it? And like Geoff has said in a different thread, one on prayer I think... FEELING really helps connections strengthen. Nice to meet you, a la this board.
Peace,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Well hello lambkevi :hithere ,

I'm not sure how, but I missed your posting earlier, that uplifting message of trust. Nice to see you on board! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
amygamie
New Friend

Post by amygamie »

lambkevi wrote:I haven't been here for a long long time but I absolutely, positively hehe, have to tell you to trust the "ones". I get it (all) now! :) I can square my square now! Just let go and your universe will be yours!... again and again :)
Greetings, the best advice I can give you is to familiar yourself with your prefect self and try to let your inner perfect self within do some of the guiding from time to time and you will be amazed and the experiences and new understanding you will encounter that you never would of otherwise experienced, you will learn a few things about yourself. If you get the urge to engage in something that you may feel has no aim to it, but you still feel deep down that you should, try it, you will be amazed at what you where it takes you. :loves
Life is what happens when your too busy making other plans
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for your sage advice, Amygamie. I will keep my own eyes open for those inner nudges that might provide valuable insight and reflective situations. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.