a pocket call from my Guardian Angel?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
joylan
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

a pocket call from my Guardian Angel?

Post by joylan »

Two nights ago i was lying in bed starting to drift off, and my sister called from work(midnight shift) to ask me to go to her house and do a small favor. i grumbled, but went over and did it. when i got back into my bed, as i started to drift off again, my minute phone started playing the txt message sound. 6 times!! i looked and saw it said my sisters name, so i opened one of the message, it was jibberish. So was the next one, so i called fran and asked what gives. She laughed and said she must be pocket calling me...ok, i can see that happening. Now, Friends, is the reason for my writing. The following is one of the messages, verbatim : Mmm:-). :-) yiluuulnuugmyulmllb:-) ljno:-) immortal journals m u:-) m0bo jury m Does this mean something? I cannot believe that a pocket call could spell out an actual phrase, let alone make smiley faces, no matter how smart the phone! I regret now that i deleted the other messages, in my drowsy state of mind. I am a spiritual person, and have been working on opening myself up to whatever purpose the Universe has for me...can anyone help me out? Please advise!! All research I've done so far goes no where. Thank you for your consideration, and I am so SO happy to have been guided to you at long last!!
sammy

Re: a pocket call from my Guardian Angel?

Post by sammy »

Hello Joylan :hithere

I have no idea what that might mean. Are you certain your sister isn't playing a prank on you? Well...even if she did, you still arrived in a very wonderful place to chat about you spiritual journey!

Glad to have you here!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Joylan,
Well that sounds like an interesting exerience...if not a rather exhausting one. :) I'm sorry but I can't really say what you may have experienced with any degree of certainty and whether our celestial friends are contacting you but it sounds like you are already on your way and exploring the deeper and more satisfying world within.
I am a spiritual person, and have been working on opening myself up to whatever purpose the Universe has for me...
You see this is what those angelic friends of ours truly desire for us...not necessarily wealth and riches, fame and fortune... but a more spiritual life because that is something we never loose as we pass into Eternity and draw ever closer to God.

That is what it is all about. :)
Welcome Joylan. I too am glad you're here. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome Joylan!

I'm amused to read that you got a message like that. I got a couple of system messages from Verizon via text, and they were not gibberish but contained numbers and those numbers were familiar prompts! :)

I hope your time on the board is enjoyable for you!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Joylan,

Welcome to the board :D .

I'm certainly not an expert with smart phones, but I do know that many have 'word recognition' and will spell out complete words even when just the first couple of letters of that word are entered, and many have shortcut keys for doing smiley faces, etc.

But, you never know :D . you said:
...and I am so SO happy to have been guided to you at long last!!
Maybe this is what it was all about :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Joylan

Daddy_O could may well be right about the message you received. Nice to meet you!!

love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda