No Other Explanation

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
KizzleKat
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

No Other Explanation

Post by KizzleKat »

My father passed away in 1984. A couple of years later, my mother and I were returning from the Oregon coast. Hwys 6 and 26 merge at one point and it was there that I was hit by an 18-wheeler. The truck was in the left lane (Hwy 26) and I was in the right lane (Hwy 6). Because the truck was so high and our car was relatively low, the truck driver never saw us and moved from the left lane to the right lane. He hit us on the back panel of the drivers side, which forced our car to swing around so that the car was now being pushed broadside down the highway (at 55-60 mph). You have no idea how big a truck grill is until you're looking at one not 3" from your face! The car started to move around the front of the truck and then paralleled it going in the opposite direction, which placed us directly in the path of the truck's back tires. I "knew" that we were going to die at that time and I felt an incredible sadness but resignation in my heart. Just before we started going under the tires, I heard my father's voice say, "Take control of the car," and I just stood, literally, on the brakes and locked my arms straight on the steering wheel. And the greatest of miracles occurred when the car started going in reverse, away from the tires, and onto the grass meridian. The next obstacle was traffic in the on-coming lanes because the meridian was not a wide one; however, I managed to get the car stopped as it started up the slope to the on-coming lanes. I didn't begin shaking until we got out of the car, looked at the damage, and began thinking about the accident and all the physics laws that had been broken in those short moments in time. No one was hurt. I have no other explanation than we had help from above -- whether it be my father and/or angels at work -- that kept my mother, her pets, and me from being killed in that accident. To this day, I think about that life-changing event and know it was proof that there are angels watching out for us.
The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: No Other Explanation

Post by theunim »

That definitely sounds like a miracle to me, and another piece of proof that there are Heavenly beings helping us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. :loves

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sharon,
My heart was in my throat as I pictured what happened to you and your Mom so long ago. God bless those Angels and all who had a hand in pulling you out of the jaws of death. Thank you for sharing this miracle!... awesome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I have heard so many stories similar to that, and you're right....there's no other explanation!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wow Sharon, I was almost crying after I read your post. I've had warning voices quite a few
times aswell. Once when I was eleven, I almost got abducted on a lonely deserted stretch of
lane near my school. But a clear authorative voice told me to run to a little wood on my left.
Without hesitating I did as I was told. The man who'd been leaning on his car smoking, made
chase but I got away. I could also feel myself being pushed and propelled forward.
My husband had a voice warning too and he stopped taking the piss straight after that miraculous
experience.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Petra!!!You're so funny! Yes, I've heard warning voices. I also have talked to people who literally felt someone or something push them out of harms way, etc.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
KizzleKat
Old Friend

Post by KizzleKat »

*laughing* Petra, what GREAT imagery! I'm laughing just thinking about it ... when my grandson was younger and we'd be in a store and a service announcement would come from the loud speakers, he thought someone was talking to him "from above" and would answer in a most solemn and hushed voice that he would, indeed, do whatever the voice told him to do. Simply priceless! Fortunately, he's outgrown that, otherwise I'd be worried as I can't believe a celestial message would constitute a sales opportunity.

Your experience ... wow. How very fortunate you were for the warning and assistance. It's a parent's worse nightmare! Thank you for sharing. It seems from an early age you've had guidance. Again, how fortunate for you. Getting to a place of "knowing without a doubt" in the later years is a real challenge in view of all the life that has already been lived and the belief systems built accordingly. My work with the NDE community certainly helped to temper my I'll-believe-it-when-I-see-it attitude ... without having to almost die, thank you very much!

This is the first and only (I think) time I've heard a warning or any communications; however, my lot in life seems to be karma payback of some nature because I was hit yet another time by an 18-wheeler while starting across a bridge. Those suckers are really, really big when they crash into you, that's for sure! In that accident, the truck wheels literally sheered off the side of my poor little VW Bug ... and my husband and I learned that yes, 2 people CAN fit in one seat when necessary!!

With love, Sharon
The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.