angels' assistance and guidance

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Elektrum
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

angels' assistance and guidance

Post by Elektrum »

Lise Bourbeau's Heal Your Wounds And Find Yourself is a great book. I purchased mine in 2007 and to me seemed like all the characters in it I might be going through, one or two of the types supposed to be more dominant. Here is the amazon link if you like to take a look and read:

http://www.amazon.com/Heal-Your-Wounds- ... 773&sr=1-3

It was when I first started to thoroughly working on understanding and healing myself (I do that every once in a while) and I took a look around and I saw that most of the people I know got certain characters in them that fall into one or more of the 'good old masks' of the wound types, explained in the book.

What surprised me most was nobody was interested in taking a closer look at themselves or accepting their possible wounds or working on healing and they wouldn't even go near taking any one of their masks. Do I need say nobody wants to start leaving 'the heavy baggage' they been carrying around all along just like that.

It's only because they don't know any other way to live. It is a good start to open up and both the mind and the heart, but we need help. Help from angels. As a rule of thumb, or maybe thumbs, be confident, but keep in mind that there are opinions of people who for example, according to western medicine does not count as respectable scientists but it is quite obvious their methods might work too. Barbara Ann Brennan, in her 'Hands of Light' a book that obviously helped her get the 'Science' 'Scientific Authority's recognition' because she is a proper scientist and a energy healer, and so explains how things work and her Spirit Guides assist her healing sessions. I started studying the book in 2003.

For me, it is good to focus on these healing books whenever I am guided to, check on something that I come across in life, observe in people around me, or experience myself or when I am guided to, prompted by.

This is where angels, come to help us, as reminders of what can be, or what it was or what will be, that we can heal ourselves, and reach our potential as shiny human beings that we naturally are. :loves Light and love heals...

Working with angels, I might be guided to send healing to somebody somewhere who I never even met before. Sometimes the pictures tell the whole story, sometimes more info. comes.

A little blue or sheer colourless point of light might spark a moment to show a certain page in a book to remind me of a word or two. Someone told me I might have done enough sungazing and it is the effects of my insistent looking that I see dancing sparkles but Barbara Ann Brennan confirms and supports that it might be my spirit guides? She encourages us to do healing work. Has anyone else ehre experienced that or something similar too? I reckon it might some sort of prompting and would that make me a promptee?

The other day for example, I was at the mall and I came across this woman and her family and I sensed that she was a bit down for some reason, there were more people around but I felt the need to send light to her. At that moment, I was working on balancing my chakras imagining colours in a tense and chaotic environment, the mall with too many artificial lights and a hectic crowd. It crossed my mind that it might be a good idea to send this lady some light and colours too and I done that. I could see she felt better, brighter and less worried in five minutes or so. :flower: That made me very happy to know I was of help to her. It took a while longer for me to finish the 'healing session', felt like that. And I sensed the angeles presence when I was prompted to change my focus. Then a white feather that came out of thin air flew and landed on my lap.

Anyone else experienced something similar? Do you collect the feathers or do you just adore the moments? I like to do it all, I like to see it all... :rendeer: :sunny: :cat:
Sandy
Staff

Re: angels' assistance and guidance

Post by Sandy »

Dear Electrum,

Thank you so much for this healing post. It ressonated deeply with me and reminded me of what we, as children of God and healers, can do even as we are out in the busy world away from the ccomfortable confines of home.
You wrote:

A little blue or sheer colourless point of light might spark a moment to show a certain page in a book to remind me of a word or two. Someone told me I might have done enough sungazing and it is the effects of my insistent looking that I see dancing sparkles but Barbara Ann Brennan confirms and supports that it might be my spirit guides? She encourages us to do healing work. Has anyone else ehre experienced that or something similar too? I reckon it might some sort of prompting and would that make me a promptee?

You know, Liz, (Child of God) another wonderful healer, spoke of these sparkles too... They were very beneficial to her her life and work. :)

Thank you for the book recommendation too. I will check it out... You know it is interesting that you mentioned how the people around you seem to wish to hang on to their wounds and their masks, as I have recently started looking into my old wounds...something I have put off too long. I think we hesitate because perhaps we fear more upset... a fear of reliving something we prefer to forget or do not wish to see a negative aspect of ourselves. It feels so much better though to see with clear eyes, doesn't it? I too have asked for help in understanding these hard to reach and understand" pockets" that I have buried away and it is a slow process for me. But at least I have begun and am already seeing some benefits within.

Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts, Electrum. They were most helpful! :D :sunflower:
:loves
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello everyone... :loves

I have been away for a bit...I lost all my usernames and passwords due to a technitian re-callibrating my computer. At first I was a tad angry, then I figured it might be time for reflection. I love this topic...I recently went to a large mall with my 80yr old mum, there an ancient old lady was wandering in the food court. Both of us noticed her go over to the McDonalds outlet, she took a straw then said "lemonade" to the young man serving. I was asounded to see him shoo her away with his arm and left her standing there confused. Instantly I went over to her to help. She was tiny...coming up to my chest and by guessing well into her 80"s. I bought her a lemonade and cheese burger and to my surpise she hugged me...in that moment I felt the most powerful feeling of love flow between us that I have felt in many years. Little sparkles of pink and blue flashed before my eyes, I felt dizzy by this love. :roll :loves

When I sat back down with mum she had tears in her eyes...for mum this is unusual as she seldom crys. I felt and knew in that moment I had made contact with an Angel...

In love and light

Anne (Light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Anne,

I had goosebumps (and still have them) while reading your story. It's wonderful hearing about your latest celestial adventure... going through life on a wing and a prayer... no better way to fly. ;) :happy

Good to see your smiling face today. We've missed you... and Gypsy too... But you guys are never from my thoughts... the connection is always there. :loves
Love to you both,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Thankyou Sandy Hi Electrum :loves

I can honestly say I feel guided at every turn...signs and prompts are like markers to follow on my path through life...people too and books...

My mother told me a few months ago all she would like is to have a nice verandah to sit on looking over a pretty garden...hmmm we had just made a move, into an apartment, its nice, yet me being a country girl it has been difficult. I go for walks to visit the trees. Yes another little story but it does involve Angels. I recently went back up to Central Queensland to be at the birth of grandchild no 7...all went well by the way. Whilst there my daughter mentioned her friend and her husband were moving back to Kalgoorlie and that they have a house they will be renting. Tingles moved through me...my Thought Adjuster??? any way I let it go but could not get this house out of my mind so asked her if her friend would be interested in me having a look. Well...this house is amazing, an ancient Jacarandah tree growing in the front garden, my favourite tree, a verandah that ran the width of the house and 12ft wide...it was one of those moments when time stands still...goosebumps surging through me...the rest is history, no bond no lease just a gentlewomans handshake and we can have it for low rent for 10yrs. :roll

When I arrived back in Sydney I showed mum the photographs I had taken...I really dont think she believed me at first, the beach is only 50 meters away, from the lookout down the road you can see the Witsunday Islands. All the way through this two week process I saw promps 11:11...3.03 or 3.33...white feathers and dreams. I had to make this happen and all I had to do was call the owner to say yes after speaking to mum... :finger:

Angels are afoot in my life as in everyones...I am so grateful that I have the wisdom to recognise the signs...

In love and light

Anne (light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
sammy

Post by sammy »

Such wonderful experiences!!!! I love reading these things...Thank you Elektrum and Anne!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Elektrum, thank you for the suggestions of the books~ I think my reiki teacher had suggested the Hands of Light[/] book, too, which I've yet to get, but all in good time...there's always much work to be done. :)
I think I am not ready to do major healing work, but I like to send out positive thoughts and hope that they're making an impact on people.
Maybe I will watch out for similar light experiences, now that you mention it. :loves

Anne, your stories are so uplifting and encouraging~ thank you for sharing with us. I'm glad you're back.

I eventually hope that I have enough empathy and kindness for everyone and anyone that I pass by~ But this could be a very overwhelming request, so let me take my time on this. :shock:

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anne, :D
I am so happy for you and your Mom. I'm Imagining you both in your peaceful place in the country and that wonderful Veranda overlooking the yard and garden. Life is good. :sunflower: ... keeping my eyes wide open myself now for those wonderful "signs"... ;)
Hugs,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Anne, hello everyone! How's Debs? I miss her too.
Thanks for sharing those heartfelt experiences. What the heck
was that McD's worker thinking?

Love to you all, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi everyone! Beautiful posts, and like Sandy, I have goosebumps and my eyes are all teary.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hi everyone... :loves

I will be pulling out onto the highway driving north to Mackay at first light tomorrow...just wanted to say I love each and everyone of you...I wonder what spirit has in store for me out there on the road? :bike:

In love and light

Anne (light1)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Anne,
My thoughts are with you as you travel on yet another adventure in life. I look forward to hearing all about these roads, both physical and spiritual, that you encounter along the way. Please keep in touch, sis. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

:loves Anne!

LOVE and LIGHT with you in your travels!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Forever Elvis.
Second to none Elvis.
Elvis bright stars.
Flowers for you Elvis.
Dance and sing to Elvis

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings everyone/// :loves

I arrived safely in Moranbah after a 26hr drive :bike: long yes...boring never...Its great to be amongst family and friends up here, I am busy getting it together organising work, networking my old contacts and distributing flyers for my sessions. Hey its great to be back in contact with old friends...Sammy...Lucky...Sandy...Clair...Petra...

Gypsy is going well, she is trying her hand at running a buisness with her son...very time consuming, we talk on the phone every day. :bana:

Another story...during my drive to Queensland I was talking to my guides and angels along the way, those highways are pretty scary, some drivers are maniacs. I have night blindness so had to pull over at dusk to sleep. When I arrived two days later my daughter said "thank Goodness your here safe and well mum"...mmm she never usually says that kind of thing as I am constantly on the move to somewhere. As it turns out the road toll was tragic...8 people lost thier lives in 3 seperate accidents right along the highway I had travelled only hours before. It gave me the heebeejeebees... :shock:

I guess what I am attempting to say is this Ï always feel the presence when I take the time to connect with my Angels and guides...on long trips I chat away just as if someone else is in the car...a tad crazy but its how I pass the time. Asking for protection...clarity in my thinking...I cant help but feel deeply gratefull for my safe journey and sadness for the families that did not have thier loved ones arrive... :loves

In Love and Light

Anne (light1)
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Anne!

How wonderful to hear from you, and also a shock to hear about those accidents before you on the same highway. It sounds like you are getting things under way, at least I hope so!

I, too, have had times where I find myself "chatting away" with the beloved unseen and it is very easy to lose track of time. I find that it actually feels great and is almost natural if you lose the limits and the thoughts of "this might be crazy".

Sweetest wishes and blessings to you

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anne, :hithere
I was hoping you would check in when you became settled. I knew you had a long trip ahead of you, but I never dreamed it was 26 hours long. :shock: Bless You! I have been thinking of Gypsy too... as a sister myself, I understand the difficulties of the heart when parting after a time of comraderie and togetherness. How good to hear she is keeping herself busy. Still, I need to remember we all share a "oneness" and a bond that transends geography and so, I supect even more so between the two of you. ;)

(((Big Hugs,))) Sis! There's happy times ahead! :sunflower:
Sandy
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

Someone told me I might have done enough sungazing and it is the effects of my insistent looking that I see dancing sparkles but Barbara Ann Brennan confirms and supports that it might be my spirit guides?
Elektrum,
Would you care to elaborate more about Sungazing? Are you referring to the practice of ancient Egyptians, Mayan and Inca civilizations, or was this just a figure of speech? I have begun my own practice for Pineal Gland health, among other things, and it is hard finding other people who have experience with this. Any kindly informative support is much appreciated!

Lovely post, by the way. :roll

Peace,
Phillip
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi All, I knew I had read this post much earlier this year, but once reading again, realized that the availability of these conversations is a big part of the blessing of this board.

I caught the phrase:
What surprised me most was nobody was interested in taking a closer look at themselves or accepting their possible wounds or working on healing and they wouldn't even go near taking any one of their masks. Do I need say nobody wants to start leaving 'the heavy baggage' they been carrying around all along just like that. It's only because they don't know any other way to live.
When my husband passed in Feb 2010, his older brother was understandably hurt. His history also includes a long battle with alcoholism and self deprecation for a myriad of reasons. I have always loved him as a brother, and we were once great friends. After Bob passed, he chose to be angry and cut off most of his family. He hurt me with his remarks and hasn't spoken to me since, even when in the same room. I have wrangled with this many times over the months, and rehearsed what I might say. Each time it gets shorter and shorter. Each time, I let more of it go. Now I just miss him, and wish for a solution. Just this last week, I found out he had attempted suicide. My mind reeled. I know he did not want communication with me, so I haven't reached out... I will still respect the line he drew, even though I know it was drawn in pain and confusion. I have been praying for his baggage to lighten, I guess. He is going home from the hospital tomorrow, and I know he will be closely watched by family and counselors. My point is this: Only God knows the point at which "salvation" from our personally built traps can be cracked open and the soul exposed. Sending love and prayers is all I can do.
I am hopeful that perhaps I or another healer in the AC will meet him eye to eye and he can be restored.

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm joining you, Jean, in sending love and prayers to your brother -in-law. I hope his life baggage becomes lighter and easier to manage as time moves on.
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Jean,

Adding my prayers for your brother-in-law, that he will feel God's grace in his life, and that you my dear remain in the strength of God's love as you continue to love your fellow man.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

I thank you, Sammy and Sandy! :love
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson