The love of the celestials

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The love of the celestials

Post by MichaelXavier »

I've also noticed through my spirit that whenever I ask for comfort from my angels that I usually always get a squeeze in my hands or a very light loving brush across my cheek. I know sometimes they put me in the most amazing situations.
I was in the mood to go to the park one day and I let my children play. Two people I have never met before started to make there way over to me, and I could feel the love and faith that they had for our Beloved Father Mother. I had an overwhelming sense to tell them that they were being heard. I felt a little nervous in that second and as they started walking away I felt compelled to get up and tell them that there were many angels around them and that they were being heard.
The guy looked at me and said, that was right on time, that we all worship the same spirit. I just remember the rush of the acknowledgment. What loving celestial companions that we all have. I send you all my love on this forum, it's the only place as of late that I feel normal. :kiss:
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The love of the celestials

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Michael!

What a great story. I know that feeling. There has certainly been more than one occasion in my lifetime where certain strangers who I have never seen before and never see again almost seem like "angels in disguise", as the one small moment you have with them is something unexplainably peaceful or thought-provoking.

Thanks for posting, hope to hear more from you in the future!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michael and Lucky,
I too have passed those individuals in life who simply radiate the Creator's love and peace. I like to think of them as Earth Angels... It is true that as we become ever closer to our Divine Creator we feel and see and enjoy even revel in the essence of those who walk along side us. A friend of mine, Cathy (daisyee) told me once about something that happened to her in a grocery store as she was waiting her turn at the deli. Her still small voice within told her to say hello to the woman next to her and tell her she understand what she is going through. Cathy was as you may imagine.. :shock: and a little reluctant to mention anything to this poor withdrawn women... but with a faith, she took a deep breath and opened the conversation door. As the words spilled out the woman began to unburden herself and told Cathy of her health fears...something just as her God Within had said she was familar with. They had a heart to heart conversation and when they parted, deli items in hand, both of these lovely women had learned and grown through the action of the other. Love..Love Love... :sunflower:

I so enjoy these stories of walking faith and complete trust. Thank you Michael for sharing this experience with the rest of us! I pray that some day I too can walk in absolute faith and trust with the outworkings of my best friend...my God Within.
(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Goosebumps.......

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you will always feel welcome here and wherever else you go, I hope love follows.
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi