Hey guys! Long time no see!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
jimmyb222
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hey guys! Long time no see!

Post by jimmyb222 »

Sorry I haven't been on for so long, must be well over a year or so now, I just loose track of time so easily lol. I thought I'd share some of the photos of number sequences I have seen over the past couple of months as they are becoming more and more frequent as time goes on!

And my favorite is this! 777.7 777 and then my year of birth '82'

So how have you guys been?

:hithere

Love and Light
- Jimmy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Hey guys! Long time no see!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jimmy,

We have been good, but its all the better for seeing you again. What a wonderful set of pics too. Trust you been well?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

We have been good, but its all the better for seeing you again.
Geoff, you took the words right out of my mouth! :lol: ...

Hi Jimmy!!! :bana: It is always a joy to see your face and your posts on the board! :sunflower: I can speak for George and I... We are feeling good as this day really gets underway. It is a beautiful day here in OZ. The sun is hining brightly...the air is fresh and clear. It is a good day to be alive! :sunny: :D

What wonderful prompts! Thanks for sharing the photos! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Jimmy! :hithere It is great to have you around

I like your photos a lot as well. For whatever reason, my favourite is the one with the 2222 and then a 789 beneath it... I really have no idea why. Actually, 7 is a cool number in general!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Shield
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Shield »

:hithere When I got to work today I glanced at the odometer w/o thinking about it. The mileage was 78887. Thought I would pass this along after seeing you post.

I stopped for gas last week and price at pump was $2.44. I looked at the house across from the store and for the first time noticed the number was 44.
:bike:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm moving there, because the gas prices here just went to $3.20! But, back to the prompts....it's been the 2's for me lately!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
jimmyb222
Old Friend

Post by jimmyb222 »

Hey guys,

I get 777 several times a day at best today I've had 4 x 777 prompts. At the moment my dreams I am keeping very close to my heart. I am working towards running my own business fixing up cars. At the moment I work fixing car interiors, leather seats etc, so far this year its has been hard a lot of things have gone wrong. I did a few jobs that were not through the company and I am now paying them back as I was honest with them. Other things are going wrong, I has 2 scrapes in a carpark and one tonight at the unit which I have had to pay for myself. My managers are very serious people, too straight for lifes unpredictable waves of adversity, they let their emotions and anger control their business decisions and they have far too much going on to have any real control over.

I feel that their negativity has serious impact on the business especially me because I live in fear of what I will do next to unintentionally upset them. I feel like I absorb all their negativity and then go wrong. There are way too many people working for the company and no one has a clue what is going on. Even the office staff cannot believe how they hold the business down. They just seem to shout down the phone, play golf and ferry around in expensive cars.

Having said this I still get the 777s everyday and they always keep me going :) I feel like I've reached a dead end with this job despite my positive attitude and dedication and that its time to move on once I pay back what I owe. I work 60 hours a week sometimes 65 for £900 a month which is severly draining my mental and emotional energies. Is this normal for lightworkers to experience when in the wrong energies?

Am I right in saying that due to their negativity I am making errors at work? At the weekends when I work on my own cars everythings so smooth and I feel so happy, free and in control of life. I feel like life is an energy in the palm of my hands upon which I can nurture into something worthwhile :)

Love and light,
Jimmy
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

jimmyb222 wrote:Hey guys,

I get 777 several times a day at best today I've had 4 x 777 prompts. At the moment my dreams I am keeping very close to my heart. I am working towards running my own business fixing up cars. At the moment I work fixing car interiors, leather seats etc, so far this year its has been hard a lot of things have gone wrong. I did a few jobs that were not through the company and I am now paying them back as I was honest with them. Other things are going wrong, I has 2 scrapes in a carpark and one tonight at the unit which I have had to pay for myself. My managers are very serious people, too straight for lifes unpredictable waves of adversity, they let their emotions and anger control their business decisions and they have far too much going on to have any real control over.

I feel that their negativity has serious impact on the business especially me because I live in fear of what I will do next to unintentionally upset them. I feel like I absorb all their negativity and then go wrong. There are way too many people working for the company and no one has a clue what is going on. Even the office staff cannot believe how they hold the business down. They just seem to shout down the phone, play golf and ferry around in expensive cars.

Having said this I still get the 777s everyday and they always keep me going :) I feel like I've reached a dead end with this job despite my positive attitude and dedication and that its time to move on once I pay back what I owe. I work 60 hours a week sometimes 65 for £900 a month which is severly draining my mental and emotional energies. Is this normal for lightworkers to experience when in the wrong energies?

Am I right in saying that due to their negativity I am making errors at work? At the weekends when I work on my own cars everythings so smooth and I feel so happy, free and in control of life. I feel like life is an energy in the palm of my hands upon which I can nurture into something worthwhile :)

Love and light,
Jimmy
I worked at an office where I felt so burdened and awful around my bosses that I was literally praying to be laid off or that I would leave- if I stayed there for any longer, I would mention to my husband at times (even now, when we recall it in conversations) that I would have started to become an entirely different person, something negative for sure. My last day at that job actually occurred on a day where, before I stepped into the office, I prayed briefly on the steps of the entrance way for the day to go well or something, because I felt like I was really at the end of my mentality about the place. Most of my time in that company had me either running around unreasonably with tasks, or I felt unmotivated and moved slower, no matter what I did (drink coffee, eat sugar, take breaks outside instead of in the office space, etc. etc.).

I remember my bosses were super negative and sometimes, it would be a giant effort for me to stay positive and I would burst out in tears at home. When I worked the same role in a previous office, I felt stressed out but I felt like I was doing my best and did not dread work at all- I looked forward to most of my days, in fact- and all the other workers in the previous place made the environment pleasant, they have a great vibe to them, so to speak.

In my opinion, I am not sure if you are making errors at work due to their negativity, but the negative energy around you probably does contribute to how you work, especially if you feel different around the same type of work but in a different setting. I don't know if I'm a lightworker, so I wouldn't be able to accurately say that that is what happens when you're in the wrong energies. But I think certain types of people absorb energies easier than others, and perhaps you feel drained because you don't want to be there and you spend your energies trying to ward off the negativity while you are there? Just a thought.

Either way, I hope you get out soon from your job and start your business!
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome to the board theunim! I just want to say that if you consider yourself somebody who is interested in bringing Light and Love into your life and this world, then I'd sure call you a lightworker :)

Jimmy, what you've described reminds me of my own work experience. I worked about three years in a grocery store meat department, which felt like forever. I worked six days a week and would even stay until close many nights, even though I was on salary for awhile and made no overtime. Although the meat industry is not my passion or something I want a career in, I really learned a lot in such a short time and became very dedicated to the company.

The two owners of the company both had their pros and cons, but they were different. One was your type who doesn't care about anybody or anything in the world except money and would treat almost everyone like a nobody, the other was your type who tried to be everyone's buddy but was really just playing politics and wouldn't hesitate to manipulate you. It did cross my mind a lot whether I was doing the right thing or not by working for these types of people, but there was actually a much more difficult and negative presence I faced. It may not be as personal in your case, but in a two-man job it was actually the one co-worker I worked with everyday who made that job very stressful and emotionally damaging for me. On one hand he was like a mentor and a big brother to me, and the way that he worked so hard was what inspired (even pressured) me to do the same. But on the other hand, he got SO angry at things and was SO frustrated with life, and had SUCH a temper that it became really hard for me to work the best I could. When you have somebody who is so obsessed with perfection and snaps at mistakes, maybe some people work better under pressure but I personally found it just made me lose focus and make MORE mistakes, which in turn only made things even worse.

When I quit that job, I made a ton of spiritual and personal progress that I don't believe would have been possible if I had allowed myself to remain in that situation, even though I have paid the price by being unemployed the last five months and being nearly broke.. it has been worth it. The best days I ever had at my job were the two days a week where said co-worker was off and I was the main butcher for the day; all of the younger part-timers in my department were actually afraid of the other guy and LOVED it when it was "my days", and when I was in charge people around the store would actually come by and say hi because they knew nobody was going to get frustrated.

I really think it is your higher intuition that makes you feel you are being held back from being something you could be if you weren't surrounded by so much negativity.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Welcome to the board theunim! I just want to say that if you consider yourself somebody who is interested in bringing Light and Love into your life and this world, then I'd sure call you a lightworker :)
Then I guess I'm a lightworker? :) Hurrah! I never know if I should ever take on some kind of name at times like these! :oops:
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Haha hey, don't worry, I know the feeling. I no longer call myself a Christian or Buddhist or anything really because I do not feel it is right for me anymore, in our day and age, to identify myself with a church or doctrine. And yet, my beliefs in Christ have never been stronger and I am more open to religions than I have ever been before. Indeed, there is no "Lightworkers Committee", it is a catch-all term for anyone of any road just trying to make a difference and heal the world!

Love
Lucky

jimmyb222
Old Friend

Post by jimmyb222 »

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I think once I pay back what I owe I will be looking for another job.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hey to you too jimmyb,,,

nice to see you again...I see alot of growth since the last time we talked...KUDOS!!!

You know how that work situation is making you feel....so follow that intuition,,and leave as soon as possible. Your honesty is commendable..good for spirit growth.

You have a finger on the pulse of what's happening around you,,,so follow your intuition,,,it's probably that small still voice within that is telling you that things aren't good for you there..

Glad to hear you're still doing your car thing,,,it is your passion and has been for a long time...it makes you happy,,,so keep with it,,,it will develop into your own business...

congratulations

love and blessings always,,,PP
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.