I'm too young for this.

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
piano5
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'm too young for this.

Post by piano5 »

Hi there, I am a 13 year old girl.

I am very mature for my age. I am fascinated by conspiracy theories, and I first learnt about the 11 11 phenomena 5 months ago.
Thinking it was nothing, I forgot about it, up too now.
I have been noticing 11:11 EVERY WERE. Even 2:11 5:11 2:22 and especialy 11:12 or 4:12 or something ending in 12. I realised this is because it takes me a long time to actually bother looking at a clock, by then I think the angles have tried to prompt me but i was to slow :P

So yes, I really want to know what I'm meant to do? How do I talk to these angles? and It is starting to scare me, but I want to learn more! and I want to know why me? I am a religious child, I just need some questions, because right now I'm a mix of scared, confused, excited, and i feel some what special.

Its great to know I'm not alone.

Thankyou guys! :hithere
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I'm too young for this.

Post by Geoff »

Dear Piano,

Well give the fear a miss. Fear is only useful to protect you from physical harm, and is a primitive mechanism to protect animal life. It is a serious hindrance to spiritual growth.

What do you do? Well as always its up to you. All that you have discovered is some very good personal proof that there exist entities we can't see. Religions teach similarly, but the really exciting thing is that you can, if you desire, obtain a personal teacher. He/she will know what you believe religiously, and will not seek to change that. Change must come from you. But if you are really open, the sky is the limit as to what you can learn.

As for special, well there are many millions prompted, but since so few actually get to this point, I guess you are a little bit special. But remember, God favours none. He loves all His children.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Piano5,

It is good to have you on the board. :hithere Here are a few URls you may find helpful in your growing understanding of the number prompts.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

These URLs are sort of like a place to begin. The journey grows and changes a bit as we each individually move ahead in our relationship to the Angels and other beautiful Celestial friends . But one thing that has always given me comfort is knowing that it all leads unerringly to the Creator of all...the infinite Source of the Universe who is pure Love. So there is nothing to fear and the most wonderful "things" to gain.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
piano5
New Friend

Post by piano5 »

Thankyou guys!

But how am I too communicate with the angels? :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Piano5,

I just saw Geoff answered this question on another of your posts. That is a good way to begin. It is good to do that "quiet time" every day, at a time, if possible, when you are alert but relaxed with little pressure to be doing other things. Don't worry if you do not have immediate results... In my own experience, and keep in mind that everyone's experience is in some way unique, meditation was a gentle slow progression. I first learned how to calm and relax all my muscles so I was physically relaxed and then I learned how to relax my mind and let go og the thoughts. But during the learning process little things changed and it grew, it still does and always will. What I found very helpful in many ways, was to keep a meditation diary or journal. Jot down how you feel after you meditate...what you felt heard or saw. At first it may all seem sort of about things physical...for instance I might have said..".I had trouble relaxing my back and it was a distraction tonight...etc..." ( :lol: Got a lot of complaints back then.) But in looking back at my old journals I can read where my vision changed behind my closed eyes and I began to see lights beings, whisps of a sort coming and going ... Anne (blue nova) described them as God's helpers. And I began to develop my inner senses. Something hard to decribe but wonderful in all ways it manifests.
Anyway, I hope you feel at ease and at peace as you begin your meditation. Always ask God to direct and guide you and all the Celestials who come to assist for your highest good and then surround youself with Light. You do this by imagining and feeling a beautiful glowing loving light around you...the breath of God. :happy It always helped me to go into mediation without fear or worry.

Enjoy your wonderful journey. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.