The Most AMAZING Heavenly Contact

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Most AMAZING Heavenly Contact

Post by Artisanlady »

Last year shortly after Christmas my daughter's boyfriend committed suicide (Dec. 30, 2009). After almost a year of intense counseling, she still sleeps with his picture every night in her bed and stays in her bed sleeping much of the time. She is doing really well though (not to worry). The day before my following story occurs, I had asked her if she thought her boyfriend would make contact on the anniversary of his death. . .

Anyway, I was making a quilt for her bed and I had the top over her comforter trying to see how big it needed to be to cover yada yada yada, and she says she wants me out (wants to go to bed) so I gather my quilt top up . . . and I find . . .this silver little medallion. It's "in her bed inside the covers mind you", I pick it up to inspect it and it looks like at first, the medallion to a necklace but there's no loop on it for a chain (not a necklace); could be a charm but again no means of attachment (not a charm?); flat on back (not a coin). The front looks like Jesus standing at the gates of heaven (he's looks to be standing inside the opening gates) with latin writing all the way around (ELVS IN OBITY NR O PRA SENTIA MVNIA MVR) which we immediately found a translation for (isn't the computer great) which means: "May We Be Strengthened By His Presence In The Hour Of Our Death" . . . we were both stunned . . .Dec. 22, although not right on the anniversary, he let her know he was with her, to give her strength, so that her Christmas could be bearable.

I have to say one of the most AMAZING, unbelievable (I don't know that I would believe it myself if hadn't happened to us personally) heavenly acts of love and contact that we will probably ever get in our lifetime. Thought I would share for all, even people who commit suicide have God's love :love for all who've been told they go to Hell (myself included.)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year's! Love to all. :loves

Lisa
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Most AMAZING Heavenly Contact

Post by luvinlife »

Wow! That was an amazing story. I'm so glad that you guys found the comfort you were seeking.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wowww that is cool

thank you
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Lisa! That is wonderful!!! I have read about something similar happening in books. A medallion appeared to Paramahansa Yogananda's mother and it was passed on to him after her death. It amazingly disappeared one day just as it arrived, perhaps when the inherent need was met. I hope this priceless object continues to bring your daughter comfort and peace as she moves ahead with her own life.

Lisa, I was just reading your post to George and he was wondering if you would allow this beautiful story to go to the List?

It is very, very moving. Thank you for sharing. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
halojumper
New Friend

Post by halojumper »

Very cool Story, thanks for sharing It
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Absolutely, I would be honored to have George send it out to everyone. I see an image button, is it possible to put a picture of it on here?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'll pass on your permission to George, Lisa. Thank you! :D

I'll also ask Geoff about the image button too as a possible way you can post a photo of the medallion. I would love to see it! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lisa,

Yes we would all like to see that. A wonderful gift.
Artisanlady wrote:Absolutely, I would be honored to have George send it out to everyone. I see an image button, is it possible to put a picture of it on here?
All that does is tell our page that what follows is an image. You need to host it somewhere, not here.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Lisa, I would also love the see a picture of it. I just love these stories.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Lisa,

That is truly amazing, wonderful & what a beautiful saying on the medallion. I would also love to see the picture.

Thanks & Love,
Linda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa, I am going to repost something I saved about posting pictures from a discussion some time ago between our Sarah and Twinstar . I hope the method and proccesses are still up to date. If not and you have trouble perhaps Sarah, AJ or Roxiedog might be able to lend some advice. :)

Okay here is the post. Hope you find it helpful and can soon post the photo of the medallion.
.... gooday Twinstars.....

( imageshack has GONE )

If you have registered with Imageshack, you should have received a toolbar at the top of your computer screen. It says "upload" click on this and it will automatically take you to a window pane on your PC, from there you can select what file you want to load a picture from, for example your picture album with saved photos in. You can then select a picture from your album by double clicking it and a new window pane will appear from Imageshack with some codes on, click on number 1 for forums and it will appear in blue, right click it and select "copy" from the list (also un-tick that box next to it, otherwise everyone gets access to any private photos) after clicking copy, go back to your post you are preparing on this forum and right click on the page and select "paste" the code will be displayed on the post, (go to preview to see if it fits or has worked) the picture should be displayed.

If you have a very large pic that is too big for the forum page or a selection of pics you can choose the code at the top called "direct link to photo".

If you want to post a picture or animated image that is not stored in your pc for example, on the net, you can simply go to that image, right click it and a box will appear with Imageshack and various other pc functions. Select "Upload to Imageshack" the codes will appear again for you to copy and that image can be pasted the same way as above, or if you see an animation that you like right click on it and select "transload image" same rule applies as above, copy the code number one and paste onto your post....

wow that was long.. hope you understood...

Lots of love

Sarah
Here is another one..I am such a internet "pack rat!" :)
XX Sandy
I am not totally sure if you can upload pics right from your computer to here, but you can go to sites like http://photobucket.com/ and upload pics there or (gone )

They have codes that you can copy and paste. In your message window there is Img . Paste your code for the picture and highlight it and click on IMG and it will upload the image after you reply. It won't show while you are still typing message.

Heather xo

If you register with Imageshack that Heather provided you can upload any photo and copy and paste the codes that are given to you... just paste them straight onto the thread, no need to type anything else... If all else fails request one of the admins or mod's email and we can post them for you..
Sarahra

Once you upload them on Photobucket or ImageShack or one of those places, as others have already said, they'll give you codes you can cut and paste.

I just wanted to add that one of the different codes they give you will probably specify that its "IMG code for on-line forums and bulletin boards," or something like that, which is the one you'd cut and paste into your post here. (Basically, if you didn't just cut and paste, you'd just need to type in the full URL of the photo ["http://...", which it'll give you after you upload it on Photobucket, ImageShack, etc.,], enclosed in between the opening of the image code line, [img]and%20the%20closing%20of%20the%20image%20code%20line[/img], if that makes any sense. [That is, like this: [img]insert%20photo's%20URL%20here[/img].] But regardless, you'll probably see this on Photobucket or wherever you upload the photos to, and if it contains [img], that's how you'll be able to tell it's the right one to use for here.)

Aqua Deb

now for the avi's,,,,,hmmmmm

well, I started a folder called AVATARS,,,,and transfered pictures that I wanted to make avi's from....

then when I go to the resize site and you have to ' browse' for your picture I go to the Avatar folder,,,,

find the picture,,,,,resize it,,,,,and file it again only I change the name from the crazy description they give you and add avi to the end of it...

then you go to your profile,,,,and at the bottom where it has your current avi,,,,,just go down to where it says browse,,,,click on it.....find your Avatar folder,,,,,then pic out the picture that you've resized and click on it....

then all you have to do is go down to where it says submit....

hope I haven't missed a step......I don't think so....

I just read the post you quoted AquaDebs instructions for posting photos',
it still looked like greek to me....(no offense to any Grecians out there!)

I'll stick to changing my avi
anging Avi pictures...
PP

Hey guys, there are 4 addresses once you've uploaded a photo. Ensure it's of a suitable size before you upload it. Copy the IMG code address. It's the only one that works. Failing that, you can click on the URL there and paste the Direct link address instead.

Love, Pet XXX

It took me about a year!!!
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Sandy & All,

I use snapfish to upload & print pictures, so let's try this and see if you are able to see the images. They look gold (front & back of medallion) but it is actually very silver and about the size of a dime. On the back are two tiny little depressions, so even if this was a charm that fell off of whatever means it was attached to, to me it makes no difference. It is still Dakota's last Christmas gift to my daughter by whatever means he found available. . . :D I might also mention that alot of her friends were off skiing and she was going to be mostly alone on this horrible anniversary, so he knew that she needed comforting that much more! (forgot to mention that before)

Click on those and I believe we have lift off! Sorry, it's a bit blurry, I tried & tried to get a crisp clear one to no avail.

Front
( image gone )
Back
( image gone )

Keeping fingers crossed :finger: We plan to have a loop put on so she can wear it for a necklace!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

very nice
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yeah its great, but looks gold in those pictures.

love,
Geoff
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa,
I spent some time this afternoon searching around through the net, looking for clues about the medallion. I finally got a clue when one site talked about Benedictine medals. Having these words, ELVS IN OBITY NR O PRA SENTIA MVNIA MVR ("May We Be Strengthened By His Presence In The Hour Of Our Death") written around the outside of the face of the medal. Here are a few URls with photos of various Saint Benedict medals and some information about Saint Benedict himself. In one google site George and I were floored to read simply he was the patron saint of a Happy Death. Anyway I found it fascinating and all the more awe inspiring as I think of this most amazing gift from beyond. I am so thrilled that Dakota was gifted this wonderful medal just when she needed the support. Help certainly comes sometimes from the most stunning and unlikely of places.
With Love,
Sandy

http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&r ... 36&bih=605

http://www.osb.org/gen/medal.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_of_Nursia
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

I may be slow to catch on, but are you "The George's" wife? He's probably going to laugh at that, but you know what I mean :lol:

As for the information you've found, again I'm amazed, a bit perplexed, and comforted. Here in the states we have this show on Biography channel called I Survived Beyond & Back, it covers amazing instances of people who have died for sometimes 20 min. or more and then are brought back to life and their experiences of the beyond during that interval. Although they will probably never cover a suicide, their stories are all so beautiful, full of the most incredible love (one guy said the warmth he felt was like slipping into a hot tub). The "happy death" part kind of perplexes me, because it most certainly wasn't a happy death to those of us here who experienced it, but who's to say that he isn't trying to tell her that despite the horror we experienced, it was a happy passing for him (I'm sure that is one of the things that tortures her the most.)? Is that the way you look at that?

This is another part I find fascinating: [taken from your link]"With this understanding we reject any use of religious articles as if they were mere charms or had some magic power to bring us good luck or better health. Such is not the Christian attitude." Since there was no loop and no back (isn't that strange) to our "St. Benedict", if it dropped off of something the most logical choice to me would be a charm bracelet! But that emphasizes that they do not like it to be worn in that fashion! Why does it not have the back side like the other ones? It dealt with "exorcizing the devil" and maybe he didn't want her to even have to think about that. . .idk?

I especially love the "Approved Blessing" and all that covers, it was like he was sending it to bless her life :oops: which brings me to tears. . .I just love that part and I thank you for finding all that for us. I really hope everyone TRULY BELIEVES IN THE MIRACLE THAT THIS IS!

I'm so happy and thrilled to share it with everyone on our site :love

Lisa
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Artisanlady wrote:As for the information you've found, again I'm amazed, a bit perplexed, and comforted. Here in the states we have this show on Biography channel called I Survived Beyond & Back, it covers amazing instances of people who have died for sometimes 20 min. or more and then are brought back to life and their experiences of the beyond during that interval.
I love that show. It's so fascinating to see what can be experienced beyond this realm of experience. Many of the people on the episodes I have seen say they didn't want to come back because it was so peaceful and blissful, all of their concerns of this world just vanished. I hope Dakota is in this place of peace, the medallion that he left for your daughter surely suggests he is.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

HI Lisa,

I think what Clarity said expresses beautifully a possible message of the medallion for Dakota and in fact is a comfort to many of us who have lost a loved one due to harsh circumstances.
I hope Dakota is in this place of peace, the medallion that he left for your daughter surely suggests he is.

It does seem he is is trying to get across that he is okay and at peace... that there is a blessing on the other side of life if one is willing to accept and allow and learn... and that we are assisted regardless of the manner of our death. Like you, I cannot imagine a "happy death"...the wording seems strange and out of place. But when viewed with what is awaiting after death for the one who has transisted, death can be a moving and even a joyous occasion. That does not mean that they cannot look back and see the hurt and anguish their death has caused those they love and in some instances remain in regret for a time that may serve to hold them back from moving ahead.

I believe this medal, regardless of when or how it was created whether in this world or beyond is a precious object given to Dakota by obvious non human means. It shows great thought in it's conception as the gift that would be given to Dakota at this poignant moment in her life. I do not doubt its authenticiy in any way and I believe that Dakota will feel in her heart the beautiful personal message that in many ways is for her heart alone from the one that is obviously filled with love for her. Experiencing that kind of love even for a short time in this mortal life is a blessing. Her healing and moving forwards as he to must do in eternity as well, is the greatest gift she can give this dear one right now.

She may not be ready for this book just yet, but are you familar with the book," Life In the World Unseen"? Geoff has it listed in the book section of the board where you can download it onto your computer if you wish. (It is an old book and out of print I think.) I too have read it and found much joy and comfort when I think of my loved ones who have passed on. In many ways it has helped me to overcome my own fear of death. .. and yet I smile as I still struggle sometimes when I think of wingzie's death a little over a year ago.

Anyway, dear lady. You have given me so much hope and joy with this thread. I am overcome when I think about the love surrounding this wonderful gift... Many Thanks to you and Dakota too for allowing you to share it with us. :kiss:

Love,
Sandy
P.S. Oh yes...George is my husband. (The poor long suffering man! ;) :lol: )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa..me again... gabby Sandy... we too were perplexed by the absence of the back side which dealt with exercising the devil and other antiquated concepts. All the photos of the Saint Benedict medals we viewed showed this similar design. But what you said made absolute and perfect sense!
Why does it not have the back side like the other ones? It dealt with "exorcizing the devil" and maybe he didn't want her to even have to think about that. . .idk?
:D
XX Sandy
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Dakota was her boyfriend's name, just wanted to clarify that so no one becomes confused. I left my daughter's name out for security. I will check out the book reference soon (love reading.) Later on maybe for her, she's not the reading type like her mother.

Clarity, I feel the same way about that show, I just can't wait for the next episode to come on. I've made my husband and daughter watch it and I really believe it has made a profound difference in the way they feel about death now. I can only hope most of America is watching it and it is spreading hope, faith & love to millions.

Sandy, I am glad to have brought you some peace about Wingzie? I hesitated to share the story, but now I'm very glad I did.

Lisa :hithere
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

The images are all here:

Amazing medallion found

love,
Geoff