woops! prayer answered?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

woops! prayer answered?

Post by happyrain »

oh man
i went to fill my car up with gas this morning with boss in the car (my boss is a 4 year old, i'm a nanny. i'm not sure if the mother is ok with me sharing his name so lets just keep it at boss)
anyways- in the past he was diagnosed with autism so communication is never easy- but he's making MUCH improvement. he's really smart- knows how to open doors and everything.
after i gather the money i tell boss, stay in the car. he points and tells ME to stay in the car lol. i said no you! and for an extra safety measure i lock the door just to make sure. before i get up to the booth to hand the vendor money i realize- WHERE MY KEYS
i quickly turn back to see my keys and cell phone sitting in the cupholder, windows up, doors locked, and boss happy and content in the back seat. OH MY GOSH lol i was freaking out. i think i might have cussed out loud and drawn some unnecessary attention to myself e_e woops
i went over to boss's side and looked at him through the window. "UNLOCK THE DOOR BOSS. UNLOCK THE DOOR" oh god, he just starred at me and laughed. it was a game.
i remember trying to force the window down. at one point boss crawled out of the baby seat and into the front. i said good good! push the button!(instructing him to unlock the door) i pushed my finger down on my palm and pointed to the button with the key. he pushed, only to hit lock again. lol i was like NOOOOO boss open the door! he tried to open it, once he realized it was locked he started hitting the window laughing. ahaha oh man
i didn't know what to do, i just prayed. i said, god i messed up. please help me out here- almost instantly, instinctively, boss unlocked the door with his hand. the car alarm went off but i didn't care- was excited! i said yay boss! picked him up- he was happy and didn't really know why lol. i took him with me to the vendor and the man said, "i did the same thing with my little girl last week" o_O oh dang lol this older lady came up to me, 'did you lock him in your car?' grumble grumble YESSSSS 'well he's smart to get himself out like that' lol thankyouuuuu
oh man
i just thought it was cool, it definitely felt like my prayer had been answered.
:loves

oh oh and this is random. i saw this message on the way to my car. it was a note placed on the car in front of me. sure the note wasn't for me... it's still beautiful =:}
( image gone )

:happy
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: woops! prayer answered?

Post by Sandy »

Oh HP, My heart was in my throat as I read your post even though I suspected from the title all would be well. I Guess I remember the anxiety being in a similar situation in the past. That photo of the "Love You For Eternity" note is priceless! Makes me feel soooo good everytime I glance at it...like you said I'm sure the author most likely did not intend for it to have an impact on others...but Hmmm maybe he/she did...Look how uplifting we both found it... :happy

Well, many thanks for sharing the answered prayer. :sunflower: Please give that little boss a hug for me. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

I can feel the happiness through your post
it makes me feel so happy. And that not is soo lovely
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That's adorable Happy! I was very touched and like Ofek wrote, could feel the joy
from your post. That note too touched my heart. Wish I'd get one...hey, there's
a thought. I'm going to "spread that love" and put friendly notes on random cars
in the future, hehe! And the first one'll go to Phil!

Thanks for sharing! xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Great story, Happy! Yes, love the note too! And, yes, I've locked my kid in the car once :oops: ...I think everyone has at one time or another. Petra, go for it....write a note and put it on a car...starting with Phil's!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

I think the note was especially for you! What a great story, and a beautiful ending!
Love,
Linda
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Awesome post! I really liked that story! I was just like Sandy.. thoughts were racing as I read your story, but at the same time I just knew it was going to turn out alright, I guess from the title or what have you. :finger: :D LUV2

And the note. Yes, what a lovely note, I feel this. Apologies for rambling about myself, but it reminds me of a similar note from my ex and only girlfriend a couple years ago that I still have in my wallet which reads: "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" As hard as the circumstances were for my only relationship, that note will never be deliberately disposed of and I do not let what has happened in time diminish its meaning. Yes...this is "eternity", where time is not just some never-ending straight line but it's a circle, where any point on it can not be shown to be the "beginning" or "end" but just "what is" at that given point on the circle...at that given point in time.

This is the beauty of eternal love. Eternal love is not about yesterday and it is not about tomorrow, it is just about now, and we always exist "now", just now.. Eternity is that yesterday and tomorrow that exist for and by the love that is right now.

Love endless
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hmm interesting thoughts
thank you :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity