Me and life

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Panther
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Me and life

Post by Panther »

I don't even know how to start here so I will meander until I hit my stride lol. I grew up extremely religious and took all teaching totally to heart. My mother died when I was 18 of a long bout of cancer and it changed my perspecitive of religion irrefutably.
I lost faith in all the teachings of my church.
From there I became more open to learning all I could about other faiths and because I was a horror movie fan, about anything that was interesting and informative on either side of the fence of perceived evil or good.
From all of this, I became more knowledgable about what could be out there but never took up "one" religion or way of thinking. I always remained open to anything may be real. I've had too many weird and unexplainable things happen in my life to ever discount anything.
As I grew up with the 10 commandments and it was ingrained in me, I figured as long as I followed that as a way of life, I should be ok in the finality of my life, no matter what the other side may be. I also added rules as I went along because society changed and some of the commandments just didn't cover it. Like accepting everyone as a person first, then see their different upbringings as a way of understanding and learning.
My family knows and accepts that I sometimes know things like the sex of their child or if something is going to happen to someone. These gifts run in our family.
In the last three years I went through a series of extremely life altering events that forced me to change everything I expected was a constant in my life and put me on a new path. I literally went through hell but am strong and forged a new life from it.
I started seeing 11:11 on my clock at the time I was starting to feel more secure again. I discounted it while having stranger than normal things happen. I'd be walking down a staircase and miss my footing, thinking oh no! But find myself at the bottom with the distinct feeling of someone carried me down the stairs by putting their hands under my arms.
When I first experienced this, someone gave me a site to check out and I did. It was a site that said extraterrstials wanted to contact us and help us with our planet. I pulled up info that made me laugh in disbelief because it was too over the top in fanaticism on religion.
Meanwhile the 11:11 kept coming up.
I met someone else who was experiencing the 11:11 phenominem so I googled it. Holy rubbish! To find so many others are also experiencing the same thing is crazy but makes sense at the same time. I totally believe in coincidences. So here I am, responding because so far, this site seems ok and really seems to care.
I haven't checked all yet here but I will. I just wanted to give a little of my history to show, yeah, this phenomenom is totally real.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Me and life

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome dear brother.... ( hope you're a male ) :D

If you've not read it already, there's some info about us here :

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Much Love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Panther,

Yup its real, as only those of us involved realise. Great to have you here.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

I'm actually female with a huge love of black cats. Jungle Book sealed my love of panthers as a child. :)
Thank you to you both for your greetings.
I will be reading here to learn more about the views here of this 11:11 phenomenom.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Apologies... that will be a welcome dear sister... :loves

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere hello and welcome to the site Panther :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too, Panther! I started seeing 11:11 when going through major soul-searching and changes in my life. Enjoy your journey. As far as "commandments", etc. the greatest of all is love!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Panther,
I enjoyed your first post...I think you found your stride right off the bat. :) It's good to have you here. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Panther,

I am happy that you found us and hope you will enjoy your stay! :loves

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.