Photo taken at Vatican

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Photo taken at Vatican

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Iowagirl!!! Welcome!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Iowagirl
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Iowagirl »

Thank you dear bless you, Sandy :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sandy, :hithere
Welcome to the board from another Sandy! It's nice to meet you! :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Iowagirl
New Friend

Post by Iowagirl »

Is your name Sandra Kay? mine is ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Nope, I'm a Sandra Elaine. I know a Sandra kay though..a real sweet girl she is too! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

I was at Vatican for a few hours, I think summer is not a good time for visiting though, the siesta hour is siesta time, not for touristic visits. To be honest, the photos you sent are very strange.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hallo! Visiting the post to look at the picture- it gave me chills myself when I looked at it and all the variations from PS to see the figure in different color modes. Reminds me of another photo I've seen in my in-laws house, but it is a photo where the figure took the form of the Buddhist goddess Guanyin. According to my mother-in-law, the person that took the photo had been taking a picture of something else and this was the developed photo. I've heard of another photo taken where in the clouds, the figure of Guanyin was there again.

Just wondering, if anyone else does, too, please feel free to speak up, if people see figures in shapes and as people they MIGHT recognize, depending on their beliefs?
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

theunim,

I, personally, do believe that a lot of the shapes/figures/people see that they feel they recognize will depend on their beliefs. People with little spirit say "they're crazy" or "that's stupid" but what they fail to realize is that it's not about whether anything is "real" or "logical".. when a person recognizes something like that in something they see, I believe it is a sign or a nod to them that they are being heard and that they are understood.. the important part is that it MEANS something to that person.

Even sadder is when people who believe one thing are so quick to look down upon others.. for example, I once read an article about a Hindu statue in Toronto that began to produce liquid (I think it was Ganesha) and I had hardcore Christian friends who said "that's a sign from the Devil, it's evil". That breaks my heart.. because it probably brought the Hindu people around so much hope and faith, and I believe it's a sign from the source of Love that is open to ALL human beings.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

LurkerAbyss wrote:theunim,

I, personally, do believe that a lot of the shapes/figures/people see that they feel they recognize will depend on their beliefs. People with little spirit say "they're crazy" or "that's stupid" but what they fail to realize is that it's not about whether anything is "real" or "logical".. when a person recognizes something like that in something they see, I believe it is a sign or a nod to them that they are being heard and that they are understood.. the important part is that it MEANS something to that person.

Even sadder is when people who believe one thing are so quick to look down upon others.. for example, I once read an article about a Hindu statue in Toronto that began to produce liquid (I think it was Ganesha) and I had hardcore Christian friends who said "that's a sign from the Devil, it's evil". That breaks my heart.. because it probably brought the Hindu people around so much hope and faith, and I believe it's a sign from the source of Love that is open to ALL human beings.

Love
Lucky
Lucky,

It is signs like those that definitely make me think about how interesting (among other things) heaven might be! Imagine all the types of appearances they take on or have potential to become?

Also, having my friends say that would make me sad, too. Who are they to say that kind of stuff, when they don't even know of what they refer to or what they speak of?
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Even sadder is when people who believe one thing are so quick to look down upon others.. for example, I once read an article about a Hindu statue in Toronto that began to produce liquid (I think it was Ganesha) and I had hardcore Christian friends who said "that's a sign from the Devil, it's evil". That breaks my heart.. because it probably brought the Hindu people around so much hope and faith, and I believe it's a sign from the source of Love that is open to ALL human beings.

Love
Lucky
Dear Lucky,

Absolutely.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

JM wrote:Hi all!

Just want to share a photo taken by a cousin of mine during her vacation's trip to Vatican.
What I could say about it, is that:
- neither my cousin nor her boyfriend saw anything when the photo was taken.
- it does not appear nothing in the photos taken prior or after this one.
- they only saw it when they moved it to the PC.
- no Photoshop was used, I'm absolutely certain.
- is a legitimate photo, it could be some weird light effect, but I don't think so.

She doesn't know nothing about my spiritual life nor that I've been prompted or that I'm part of a communty of this kind.
My personal opinion is that she acctualy caught some kind of Celestial entity, probably this is what looks like a morontia form.
The thing here is, why? Why she caught it? Or why this celestial make (him/her)self visible in that exact millisecond?
I'm trying to get some answers on this...

WHOA...wow..I need to take a breath...my heart skipped a beat. HOW MARVELOUS HOW MARVELOUS. Thank you for sharing !

What's your opinion? Beautiful, isn't it?!

Peace!
John
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

My apologies..I haven't got the hang of using the quote button.

My response was:

WHOA...wow..I need to take a breath...my heart skipped a beat. HOW MARVELOUS HOW MARVELOUS. Thank you for sharing !
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Many of us have had an episode or two with that ole Quote button. PP could tell you a thing or two about frustration. :lol: We all tried over and over again to tell her how we used the quote but it never worked that way for her. Been a while so I forget the details now. For me, I right click on what I want to quote, turning the writing that lovely shade of blue then I click on the Quote button and it automatically places the appropriate Quote marks around the text which will translate into the boxed quote you see on many posts. Well something like that anyway. I must admit I am the "crumbling aged brick in the wall" when it comes to computers. :?
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi P1111 :hithere (I hope you don't mind the nickname!) Welcome to the board!

You wrote:
Geoff wrote:
Hi John,

If you know them, then you can certainly reach an opinion as to its being valid. It certainly looks like some sort of astral or celestial energy. I am glad it does not have wings, cause that would concern me.

take care,
Geoff

Just curious as to why "wings" would be a concern. Sorry if that's a dumb question...I'm new to the site
Not a dumb question (IMHO) - I've been here a while and I don't know either, so I look forward to hearing the answer along with you.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John