Angel in Disguise or Midwayer?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angel in Disguise or Midwayer?

Post by Artisanlady »

At seventeen I ran away from home with my boyfriend to Florida (dysfuntional family environment). We were both looking for a job for a solid week (money was running out, hadn't eaten in a couple of days.) I was sitting on a boardwalk when a man sat down next to me and started a conversation. I told him I had been looking for work for a week (I was scared, desperate and despairing at the time) he told me exactly where to go for a job, what I would need to wear for a waitress position, who I needed to talk to (first and last name). He claimed he worked there as a cook (gave me his name which i don't now remember of course). I went to apply with the person he told me to ask for, this man said, "just between you and me you are eighteen" he then crossed off my age, wrote in the appropriate age, and hired me on the spot. When I started working I asked around for my "friend" who had helped me when I so desperately needed it. As you all can imagine, no one knew this man. He was not a cook there and never had been, and no one recognized his description either. Do you think he was an angel or a midwayer?

My one and only experience with the angels, but it is so comforting to know how long they have been watching over me :loves
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Angel in Disguise or Midwayer?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Artisanlady,

Sure sounds like it.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

Artisanlady,

Thank you for your post. I believe that was definitely an angel or midwayer.

I had a similar experience to yours in that I spent a couple days with someone and the experience so so surreal that to this day I do not know if he was an angel or not. One thing I DO know is that God was definitely present. And after my experience, I began seeing the numbers which led me here.

It is very significant to me because I drove a few hours to stay with this friend I hardly knew (met on the internet) and his apartment number was 111. I thought nothing of it at the time but now looking back, there are soooo many things of spiritual relevance to me that occurred during my time spent there.

As I was getting ready to leave back home after visiting with him, he asked if I was forgetting something and I could not recall anything that I was missing. He then handed me some shoes which I do not remember bringing there with me. I brushed it off thinking maybe I just forgot I brought them but was definitely a little freaked out. Then, as he was leaving, he told me to call him so that he could "open the gate for me" (the complex had an underground parking lot which was gated). Anyways, as I drove toward the gate it opened before I had a chance to call him. That occurrence is very significant to me because it symbolized that the "gate" was being opened for me to enter down a new spiritual path. The few hours driving home, I was emotional and broke down crying realizing things about how I was living my life that I hadn't before. It was definitely my spiritual awakening.

I have since tried to contact this "friend" but he is nowhere to found; even his facebook is non-existent so who knows lol? Even if he wasn't a Midwayer or working with them, the experience is one that I will never forget and always cherish. I know that our paths were supposed to collide so that we could help each other.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

These stories are so heartwarming. Thanks to each of you for sharing.
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lisa and dtw331,
Both your stories touched my heart. Thank you for sharing. :D
I suspect you both were "touched by an Angel."
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I love reading these experiences, thanks for sharing them!

Once, my son, who was about 5 or 6 at the time and had never been on an escalator, got himself on one
with his sister in a big department store. I was there with them one second, the next my other daughter
distracted me because her shoelace had come undone.
Half way up Manny started to tumble down...I don't need to emphasize what might have been, had not
a man appeared suddenly...I mean, he literally came running from nowhere, was up that escalator in
three bounds and caught my son before he fell onto the metal steps. He carried him to the top and in
Mathilda and Manny's words, disappeared. (I told this one before) I only saw the back of him and when
I got to the top, I looked everywhere on that floor, but to no avail. Manny was very quiet for some time
afterwards. Which was jolly nice considering he babbles continuously, :lol:

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I believe in angels! There are too many stories that happen to me and my kids for it not to be true. The prompts are amazing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

Petra Wilson wrote:I love reading these experiences, thanks for sharing them!

Once, my son, who was about 5 or 6 at the time and had never been on an escalator, got himself on one
with his sister in a big department store. I was there with them one second, the next my other daughter
distracted me because her shoelace had come undone.
Half way up Manny started to tumble down...I don't need to emphasize what might have been, had not
a man appeared suddenly...I mean, he literally came running from nowhere, was up that escalator in
three bounds and caught my son before he fell onto the metal steps. He carried him to the top and in
Mathilda and Manny's words, disappeared. (I told this one before) I only saw the back of him and when
I got to the top, I looked everywhere on that floor, but to no avail. Manny was very quiet for some time
afterwards. Which was jolly nice considering he babbles continuously, :lol:

Love, Pet
Lol...great story. Definitely a spiritual being.